Which one is the best Digimon game and why is it Digimon World Data Squad?

Which one is the best Digimon game and why is it Digimon World Data Squad?

That doesn't say Cyber Sleuth, user. For real though why is Data Squad a good game, I've never played it.

That's not Digimon Rumble Arena

ITT plebs

Forgot pic LOL

Nice Numemon faggot, eat shit, literally.

>anything but re:digitize
kek

Little baby casual faggot couldn't git gud

QQ

Is it known when translations of the 3ds version is finished?

Someone already posted DMW1. But this one's also one of the rare good Digimon games.

It's arguably got the best flow of any digimon world game's main campaign because it isn't stymied by a stupid grind and it has substantial post game content.

But it isn't unless you're a nu-male.

luved this game as a child

also loved digimon world 2 and digimon ds games

it's not. I had it as a kid the loading times are the worst I've ever seen and the digivolution seemed entirely random

>Hour and a half to walk through one part of town.
>Takes about three hours to actually reach a doctor so your Digimon doesn't die from being tired.
>Once you get to the desert everything pretty much requires you have 600+ in each stat along with max healing floppies since each fight is like 7+ of them.
>Bits are an absurd pain in the ass to come by and the game is basically you doing the goldfish glitch or spending several Digimon lifetimes to farm fish.
>Getting a single Digimon to 600+ stats takes about three hours of grinding and savescumming while making sure you don't level skills too much or you don't get the Digimon you want at Rosemon's gym only for it to die about half an hour realtime after that.
>Have to savescum for attacks.
What are you smoking?

I need to finish DW3 but every Digimon wants me dead.

Any of the games where you actually raise digimon....so only three are even playable to me.

which ones are they? i can only think of re:digitize or DW1

Re: Digitize, Next Order and DW1 are probably the ones he's talking about, though the Digimon Story series also technically counts?

There was a tamagotchi kind of game on the DS where you raised Digimons for some battle arena.

It has loading times out of the ass and due to LV Up bonuses there's almost no point in using any party that's not Agumon and 2 buff dispensers.

And some of the evolution requirements are a convoluted mess, it's hard as all fuck to meet those "take X00000 damage" requirements

>Big amount of digimons
>All of them are playable except for a few bosses, and some of them are reskins so no value lost
>voice acting is either love it, laugh your ass off or hate it
>plot is average
>All in all you find yourself training for evolutions and capturing pok- erm digimon to get more skills and even more stats
>You can ascend to godhood with enough work
>Actual fancy battle graphics for the PS1
>Dungeons means you skip the boring parts such as exploring towns when you want to fight, but that means it's dungeons all day all night

I know this is game isn't perfect but goddamn they need to remake this

cyber sleuth is pretty good

why not just 3?

I played both and love'em both, but 2 allows you to have any digimon on your party, not just the evolutions of the rookies you start with/unlock later. And 3-on-3 is more alluring because it gives you more options and more strategy than just raising an early BkWarGreymon and stomping your way all until Galacticmon. Might be nostalgia googles though.
Fuck Knightmon though

Make battles faster and don't restrict it to one level up per battle because that's the fucking worst.
And after you reach LV35 or so, leveling up even higher is a pain in the ass