How do you like your Poison, Cred Forums?

How do you like your Poison, Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Cred
efukt.com/21671_When_in_Thailand.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

post more lewds

The whole swimsuit special is here:

boards.Cred Forums.org/co/thread/86458768#top

Inside me.

With two X chromosomes

I know that but post more Poison lewds

Is this the gay ERP thread for today? Cause I could really use that now.

Poison is right, I am the inferior man in comparison.

This

I do like poison

>linking Cred Forumsmblr
Have some sense of shame you pathetic loser.

I want my Poison with poise.

does Honey Select have traps yet?

With a huge cock

>wait a minute that bulge

Thick, sweaty and with her dick down my throat.

Speaking of which that's a nice bulge in the OP.

I'm not going to post it all here just because of some whiny fag. Read it or don't.

don't care for poison

hugo is cool though

With abs.

Dick is optional.

Canonically a girl.

With a huge cock.

No homo though.

suuuuuure

You better delete that pic
This is Cred Forums dude

Female, as the creator intended.

>Cred Forums cries about sjws all the time
>poison changed into a male in the west because of feminists is okay
What the fuck.

That's hot.

>poison changed into a male in the west because of feminists is okay

>because of feminists

Yeah right. Next you'll tell me Bridget-lovers are LGBDT supporters.

>original Japanese concept art calls it a tranny
>still thinks it was a western thing
you fell for a myth my man.
like those people who still think Silent Hill 4 wasn't intended to be a Silent Hill game.

Dat bulge

>i bet social justice has something to do with this...
End your life

Straight men hate him!
Click here to find out why!

That one's my favorite.

Why cant i be that boy

I use Cred Forums, Cred Forums, and Cred Forums
Get mad you autistic high schooler

Depends on the mood I'm in
Sometimes I want to motorboat those tits and have her ride my dick like there's no tomorrow

Sometimes I want her cock down my throat and her hands yanking my hair

Regardless of whether you see her with a cock or a vagina, Poison is the single most attractive human I've ever seen

I visit a few boards myself and I find they all seem to think their home board or most frequently visited board is the one good one.
Cred Forums and Cred Forums are incredibly shit but they both seem to think they're better than other boards.

I still think Cred Forums is pretty shit but saying that on Cred Forums is the pot calling the kettle a dirty fucking nigger.

>i'm a stupid faggot
Kys yourself

I hate that there is no art or fanart of her and Juri. They were made for eachother.

I think that's where I draw the line.
I can get into 2D traps and only if I'm on top.
The gayest I'd indulge would be giving a reach around while fucking her ass.

I tried watching 3D once and my dick and brain just wouldn't cooperate.
They knew it's just a fucking dude, even though it was a very convincing trap and the dick was censored because it was JAV.
You really just know.

At least now I have tested my limits.

Cred Forums has changed
Once upon a time? Maybe it was better than Cred Forums but not anymore.

I can respect that

But I'm going to continue being the trap in that relationship

gujira is literally a god

But this is the guy who drew the concept art. Oh wait, he's a "nobody" to you, just like the other guy who founded Arika that owns the EX characters you memesters love but don't respect the owner of.

one of my faves.
>does amazing faces
>can do both ahegao and bored really well
>even if you don't like 2D traps he does equally good straight

I LOVE POISON AS A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN (male).

Damn right it is, fucboi. Now grab your ankles and think of England.

>concept art clearly labels it as a newhalf
>continues to get labeled as such in released media such as manuals
>some social media comment years later is supposed to change that
okay buddy.

>>Cred Forums86460009
kek

3 carrots, hon

Sorry famalamadingdong
Guess I'd better sudoku now

>social media
That's from an SFxTK thing, not a tweet.

yup. Chop chop. I want that vid on my desk yesterday.

sorry, it's easy to forget SFxTK exists.
Wasn't this during the time that Capcom really wanted to retcon the whole thing?
Why would you rely on new information instead of the original?
We have the source evidence.

>statement from the original artist outweighs the opinions of a bunch of degenerate Tumblrinas and Cred Forums faggots

sure thing senpai

That dude isn't the original artist, but was a codesigner with the artist on Final Fight and SF2. The artist (Akiman) also worked on what became SF3 later saying how he figured execs were going to bug him into making his new game be part of the SF series so he just "beat them to the punch", and that's why SF3 feels totally different to SF2.

but we have the evidence that this is false.
I artists change their minds about what their work should be all the time, look at George Lucas.
The final fight japanese concept art clearly predates any potential media outrage about Poison being beaten up, how the hell would American feminists groups complain about a game that hadn't even been developed yet?

>but we have the evidence that this is false.
Then call Nin nin out on it. You do have the balls and confidence in your belief to do that, right, user?

give me an email address, I don't do twitter.

he is linking you to the thread that has all the pics calm yourself fool

Check the post you drongo

source on this crop?

>Mentions artist name in post.
A little digging never hurt anybody, user.

Like I'd have that, people don't just post their personal emails so easily.

Get a throwaway twitter and stop being a pussy. And you know all about what goes on with the Japs more than they know it themselves so I trust you know Japanese to speak it with them, like that one guy who was wrong about how that picture was a total mistranslation (which I had verified that it was loosely correct).

I don't like copouts. It is that easy to call him out on twitter and it'd be in front of everyone instead of by email where it's private and you can make up responses you got and we'd pretend it's real.

stay mad fucker

>Is this the gay ERP thread for today?
It depends on if you want it to be.

>have the balls to anonymously tweet someone
this has to be satire.
no one could be this upset that a character is a tranny, surely.

My japanese isn't great, but I can read what ニューハーフ means.
If you are really delusional enough to think feminists in America were able to affect the concept art stages of development, I think we're done here.

>have the balls to tweet someone anonymously
So this is the future we chose...

RIP your anus, bitch.

I'm just saying if you're claiming that both designers of the game, one being the actual designer behind Poison, are liars, you should have the balls to say it to their faces, right out in public where we all can see. Otherwise it's just empty bluffing. I'm sure there's a food analogy like "uh I don't need to be a chef to judge food" or some chickenshit garbage but I don't need that.

Read "Game Over"

There was a big outcry over it, even people from Capcom USA thought it was tasteless. Her being a tranny was shoehorned in to try and avoid drama

They ended up being taken out of the SNES games completely, along with many women from other beat-em-ups

Even Sega was considering taking women out of Streets of Rage but they changed their minds

in a plastic cup

how would there be an outcry during the concept art stages?
please, explain your logic.

Obviously they have spies everywhere

1. The Japanese game came out.
2. They marketed and advertised it in America.
3. American feminists started crying and threatening to sue.
4. They wrote "newhalf" on the character art.

It's not like they actually had to change any pixels around to convert her from "woman" to "tranny."

What is the context of this image

>the japanese game came out before it's concept art was drawn
>n-no they altered both the concept art and the japanese manuals

So you're actually saying they recalled every Japanese version of Final Fight on the market, and then re-printed them with newhalf added?
Wouldn't you think a single manual would exist without newhalf if that was the case?
Or are you seriously convinced they recalled every single one just to fool Americans?

fookin Jeffery

CALL THE COPS IM OFF ME CHOPS

You do realize this was originally an arcade game? They didn't ship those with manuals senpai

Without a dick.

But why would they make it a newhalf in the Japanese manual if it was to trick Americans who would never see it?
Why would they go back and write newhalf on the concept art, were they afraid American feminists would burst into their offices and figure out their ruse?

thanks but i googled both of your posts and got nothing

efukt.com/21671_When_in_Thailand.html

Because that manual came with the Super Famicom version which was released a year later.

What's funny is that despite this new half suggestion to avoid something in America, it was never recognized in America at all until Capcom Classics Collection's Final Fight bio section acknowledged it, because previously the SNES version (not the arcade version with retained the sprites for Poison and Roxy) changed them into actual men named Billy and Sid who had short spiky hair and shades added, and the US Sega CD version never even said anything but it gave Poison and Roxy longer clothes. Keyterm here, US.

So in actuality, Poison and Roxy were female here in the US first while they ended up new halves in Japan for the duration up until CCC in America finally says that Poison's a dude and Roxy is a girl.

What a complicated story.

>efukt
again thank you. but can you greentext what happens please? im in a public e-cafe

basically he snapchats himself fucking a Thai ladyboy and says some funny stuff
>get yo dick out
>ey Jeffrey com an suck me cock, em not sucken yours
>get ya dick out yer probably bigger than mine
>coming to Thailand and not fucking a ladyboy is like going to Turkey and not haven a kebab

With a big, heavy, thick, hard, veiny, smelly cock

eeeey dave's fookin blown is load

>on Cred Forums on a public computer

It's on /gif/ somewhere

With a feminine penis.