What the fuck was Telltale thinking?

What the fuck was Telltale thinking?

You tell me, what the fuck was Telltale thinking?

oh sweet they made a Sterling Archer video game

Why exactly is Woodhouse wearing a toupee?
And glasses?

Never seen this being discussed here. What do you guys think of this game?

what game

The Batman Telltale?

what game

$$$$$$$$

It's an "interactive story." There's little to discuss.

Is CIA in the game?

not really true
the game of thrones one had a lot of discussion

Would Cred Forums play a Archer video game?

Imagine a game like 007 Goldeneye but as Archer instead of Bond.

They're taking the "Batman is a brutal vigilante" element too seriously.

>interrogate the thug in the warehouse
>don't even touch him before he cracks
>break his arm after he's done talking
>"BRUCE YOU NEARLY KILLED THAT MAN"
>mfw

Shut the fuck up Alfred. A broken arm is not immediately life threatening, you stupid British twit.

why the fuck is Penguin some edgy kid?

I would

It's early Archer, this is before Woodbouse falls off the wagon and gets back on the H

Wait a second. Wouldnt that be like the second coming of NOLF?

Fucking yeah Id play it!

Cred Forums generally likes it, but Cred Forums consumes Cred Forums related material about as much as Cred Forums plays video games, so that's not saying much.

Did you know that the guy behind most deep TES lore is a writer at telltale now?
Michael Kirkbride

Probably not because tie-ins are a crapshoot and they would probably fuck up the detailed artstyle of the show.

Is it any good?

Oh man this made me realize how sweet an Archer point and click actually would be.

It's tough for me to go back to Telltale after life is strange. Quality difference is pretty obvious.

[ANTS HIM]

god damn it alfred i told you to buy lemon curd! what am i suppose to spread on my toast??? your tears??

As far as telltale goes, yes.

>tie-ins are a crapshoot

The South Park game was good though since Matt and Trey worked on the writing.

I'm enjoying it so far. I didn't enjoy the second episode as much as I did the first, but it did set the stage for future events. I'm looking forward to the rest of it.

(X) Hey Lana
(B) Johnny Bench called
(A) Have you seen Mother?
(Y) LLLAAAAAAANNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAA

HARVEY DENT WILL BECOME A VILLAIN
Doesn't seem like very original. If stuff like that are going to be the twists then I'm not exactly going to be interested.

Wasn't that a bug

i want to have sex with h. jon benjamin's voice

>Harvey Dent
>become a villain
>twist
Two-Face

Point is, you're making decisions that affect his political campaign. You pretty much know it's all for naught.

>You pretty much know it's all for naught.

just like all the choices in every other telltale game

>(...) danger zone

(y) wait, I had something for this.

It was dev's laziness

>detailed artstyle
you mean flash animation?

I love how Life is Strange finally and fulled exposed Telltale for the shitty shitmakers they are

Telltale making superhero comic book adaptations is a really cool idea but DC should've given them something less popular than Batman. No matter how good their take on it is it will never be more iconic than The Killing Joke or Dark Knight Returns or The Animated Series. There are plenty of other characters who are not very well defined in modern media.

I know LiS was shit but it wasn't made by Telltale.

What baffles me is why Dent is shown as a fucking powerhouse of a man. Reminded me of Sen. Armstrong.

because woodhouse is dead

>Thomas wayne was scum
>penguin is not fat and short and sorta anarchist now
>two face no more, more harvey dent
what went right?

I meant that Life is Strange showed that it's possible to make episodic visual novel style adventure games at an affordable rate without sacrificing quality, and Telltale has no excuse for their garbage anymore now that they've been beaten at their own game

Wait til you get to the Mrs Cobblepot tape in part 2. Thomas Wayne, Mayor Hill and her look like ps1 graphics