First game is awesome

>first game is awesome
>the sequel panders heavily to casuals

>story is awesome
>it fucking ends because the guy making it updates it slower than fucking evolution

Bayonetta

Mirror's Edge

Bloodborne. Damn, it misses the point of both Demon and Dark Souls.

Explain.

its on the wii

> F3AR

Dead Space, literally

literally how? Dark Souls is the game that good casual, but in a good way in most of the changes.

>game is amazing
>devs let it die a natural death
>move on to new ideas and concepts
>game gets full PC port
Name that company ladies and gentlemen

Nintendo was the only company willing to fund it.

Bloodborne is so watered down that spamming attack and dashing away wins you everything. It's influence on Dark Souls 3 made it the worst of the Souls games.

FEAR

>spamming attack and dashing away wins you everythin

whoa, just like dark souls

Mass Effect

>game does not bear the name of Souls, just plays a lot like it
>it misses the point of both Demon and Dark Souls.

and in the other games you could hold up your greatshield forever or throw pyromanices and sorceries at everything and win everything too

every souls game is easily cheesable. it's just that hunter saw/longsword R1 spam is the equivalent of those things in DS3 and BB

>implying it's not the same shit with all the other games but with rolling instead

At least BB had multiple movesets per weapon that were actually useful.

Borderlands

Sega

>First game was successful through word of mouth
>execs say fuck the fans and waste dev money on advertising
>sequel is still good but barely outsells the first game
>years go by and still no sequel

>borderlands was ever good meme
Stahp

My name is Alex, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are pre-millenial, obsolete buckets of bolt who spend every second of their day micromanaging stupid ass mechanics like weapon skills, non-universal ammo and a grid inventory. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever used universal ammo? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than purchasing bootleg albums and programs from Hong Kong. Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I aced all my tests when I was a trainee, and kept a perfect record after that. What are your accomplishments, except playing Tetris with your grid inventory, trying to fit your GEP Gun to the 8 empty slots? I also have a numerical inventory, full of banging hot Mako weapons (I just shot my 9mm; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening. Pic Related: It’s me and my pimpin' Mako Ballistics 9mm.

what is Metro?

I have no idea how you typed that out while so many cocks are populating your throat.

Also Dragon Age: Origins

at least it was Baldur's Gate-lite.

Even if Metro sequel was more hardcore, they fucked up it the last part - to many fights on open space, to many fights with monsters, shitty moral choices, shitty ending and bad level design.

Fucking Red Orchestra. Fucking Tripwire. Goddamn filthy lying kikes.

Rick and Morty seasons 1 and 2.

>first game is shit
>it's "hardcore" and "not casualized" so praised more on Cred Forums than the superior sequels
What series has this happened to, other than Mass Effect and Halo?

fuck off, such an exaggeration. ammo conservation still matters in 4 and somewhat in 5.

You're not wrong, but I still love RE 1 through 4.

I was thinking of Behemoth desu

Def Jam Vendetta

i feel you so much brother. red orchestra 1 the best.

I can't even believe it's from the same devs. HoS maps are fucking corridor shooters along the line of CoD and the movement system is pretty much the same as well.

Republic Commando
;_;

I'm still waiting for the Alien Hominid GC port.

Platinum in terms of Metal Gear Rising.

Moreso Dragon age: Origins.