Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dkmBra2tfnU
hexen-souls.tumblr.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=Zeg9KZpQ4ic
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=201&v=d_b68B4t68c
youtube.com/watch?v=-UgvMKW2Joo
a.pomf.cat/asyfvz.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is that yours OP? pretty good play but plunger can be used much better than that

That's a great jape right there.

Nah saw it on reddit

>flipflops with socks
Hans, get the gas.

oc

forgottoaddenemies.webm

pure nostalgia

more oc

kek

>"shortly after patch 1.2, Westwood lost full rights of Nox to EA, which took over development. EA chose to no longer support Nox"
Seems like a neat game ;_;

hi Rob. :^)

>
can't an user get a genuine kek?

>>Nice try nerd

more oc

Crossbow OP as fuck

Is that the remake?

Wut gaem?

the fact that you both posted screens really just confirms it for me, and why would there be a kek when there was no joke, pretty cool move, but that deserves a 'sweet' or a 'noice' there where no keks in there, changing the filename was a nice touch tho, rob.

Can't wait for this to come out. Gonna main conqueror
For Honor

Thanks bud

Fucking kek that's worse than Skyrim.
>people still believe Kevin Levin isn't a hack

yes, except a few textures that it's generally better visually

people who complain about some shit looking differently are idiots since everything looked like shiny plastic in the original to ridiculous levels, things are still shiny in this but look more gloomy, reminds me of Doom 3 in some areas

'help me feminism'

>>>r/mensrights

>>/tumblr/

Same. He is such a badass
more oc for you

How does combat even work in this? It looks like you're just spamming the same attacks.

This looks fun as fuck

Have you ever played fight night? It is similar to that. You can block/attack in 3 directions. Generally it is very back and forth until one person comes out ahead.

Unfortunately for them, I can push repeatedly push them against it and smash them to death. If they were smarter they would dodge away from the wall before I start the hulk smash

The filters on this game make bitrate pointless.

so that bash is op?

Thanks
Best thing I could find on short notice
youtube.com/watch?v=dkmBra2tfnU

>Have you ever played fight night?
No.

So if you can dodge too, what's the point of blocking? I'm taking there are guard breaking moves in that game.

Unfortunately for them, I can repeatedly push them against a wall and smash them to death.*

Every class has something that can be abused. The shield push is what is OP, the bash is just a heavy attack.

That UI doesn't fit the aesthetic at all.

Ubishit can't into UI design. Never did.

one time I outskilled a telephone pole by walking around it

Blocking allows for counter-attacks. Dodging allows you to get better positioning but removes most counters (except for the samurai). For instance, if your back is to a large drop, you would want to gtfo of there.

oc related

>Tfw there will never be a split second 2

nice digits

>I was merely pretending to be dead

oh shit

checked and keked

Haha. He was revived. I killed him shortly after

GRORIOUS NIPPON STEEL

>console aiming

nice

oc for you

Game's too easy with M+KB

is this wipeout?

Will I get better if I swap to KBM? I've used only controller so far

its easy regardless i played it first on xbox
Unless you're used to KBM aiming no, if you take the time get used to it kbm is way better for fps games though. Aiming with a gamepad feels really awkward in comparison.

Not on survival, you almost get fucking 1 shot by Daddys, piling explosive barrels in a hallway and setting them off is the only reliable way to kill them without wasting 5+ medpacks.

that's from the new movie right?
when's that coming out?

Why haven't you gone to bed yet?

>going to bed at 2.30 in the afternoon.
I'm alright actually thanks

This gameplay looks so fucking shit.

Is that anime included in the game, user? If not, why the fuck did you feel the need to cover 1/5 of the screen with it?

To be fair, I kind of cheesed the fuck out of him.

im not covering anything
the game is at a different resolution than my screen and cant be changed so i filled it with shit so it wouldnt be empty

>SHINY WEAKSPOT!
>HITSPARKS!
>SHAKY CAM!
>100XP GAINED! BE EXCITE!
>LEVEL UP
>EXECUTION!
>HUGE FLASHING UI
>COLOR CHANGE BECAUSE EPIC MOMENT!

But that's all the game looks like. Just spamming shit and cheesing the enemy.

>>SHINY WEAKSPOT!
The shield shines because it is a special unblockable move

>>HITSPARKS!
metal vs metal creates sparks

>>SHAKY CAM!
got me there, hope it can be disabled

XP GAINED! BE EXCITE!
It is only for the game, but definitely should be able to be disabled since it is displayed at the bottom left

>>LEVEL UP
same

>>EXECUTION!
could be improved, but necessary for now

>>HUGE FLASHING UI
needs work yes

>>COLOR CHANGE BECAUSE EPIC MOMENT!
The color changed because I ran out of stamina. It means you can't run, cant use chain attacks, etc

3/10 for a couple decent suggestions

>metal vs metal creates sparks

I think he's pointing out how stupid it looks. And it does look stupid, as well as being unrealistic.

Considering the games story is about something happening causing weebs, vikings and knights having an eternal war I don't think realism is their top priority.

>I don't think realism is their top priority

Fair enough. But that guys criticism of it just being pointlessly flashy is also fair.

I suppose. It is like any fight- you exploit your enemy's weakness until they are dead and you get laid

here have another similar oc

>only prep is one hacked turret
>opening with a single mine
>using incendiary bolts when he's already on fire
>zero plasmid use even though you have full eve and full hypos
You're fucking shit.

more oc

is this a f2p game or something?

I love those kinds of blocks, I do it all the time while defending. Great OC user

Sam consumes nanites in his expansion? I thought only his arm was cybernetic and everything else was just a suit.

ubisoft AAA

Raiden says that Sam has a little bit of cybernetics when he kills him.

ty
more oc

what

That game looks fucking terrible.

I expected it to be a more polished Chivalry with a AAA budget but it just looks like Ryse where you play rock paper scissors with the button combinations.

its what happens when you dont quite press A

He's wearing a suit basically. He's all man underneath, except for a replaced arm.

What do you mean don't quite, he either press or didnt press A

a lot of man

more oc

How about cropping it instead? What are you using to record? If it's OBS, I think you just hold Alt and drag the mouse around the scene field.

i didn't ask for these feels user

No Man's Sky looks pretty good.

>using crossbow on big daddies

how fucking boring can you get. At least try to make it exciting.

game?

i use obs but cropping doesnt crop the actual video, only the scene. Your still left with a blank space.

more oc

Game?

Oh, right. That may actually be true. Still, the game has black boarders, so you wouldn't really notice if it had blank spaces on the edges. It'd look better to just center the game and leave the blank spaces as is.

what atrocious visual design. Yeah, let's make enemies and spikes blend in with everything

man, that area looks sick as fuck
i miss destiny some times

If I ever see "Rob" join a match, I'll just quit.

You play like a complete faggot

Post some webms of you spamming throws next to environmental hazards next.

Why not go play it

i barely know how any more
theres so many factions an gear sets and shit now that i would have to study it
also id play it alone

Looks cool , shame they still haven't fixed most of the problems it has like matchmaking for raids.

I am only ranked gold 3. These are just highlights

>I don't like the way you win

Yeah you need buddies to enjoy it. But getting all that new shit when you log in after years of not playing it is really fun, trust me.

>Play to win

It's a faggot alright. Got any sick Dark Souls 3 Hornet Ring webms for me bruh?

Are you honestly upset that the game rewards a certain playstyle? If so, play another game.

gears of war

eh
i'll give it a go
its not like i have anything to lose

Jax was a hero

>Cheesing is a playstyle

It is, yes. It's exploiting the game's mechanics and there is nothing wrong with that. Play another game.

I got some for you senpai

Not that guy but that strategy is easy to counter. It's extremely cheesy against unskilled players but anyone competent can punish you for strategies like this.

This is kind of sad, Samurai without gunpowder wouldn't stand a chance against knights, it's kind of like killing peasant warriors

He doesn't have much else besides blocking and shield-based attacks. He is mainly used as a tank, but he has some cheesy moves that work well against noobs. Sorry for enjoying a game user

you melee bitch

go to the destiny thread on /vg/ those are actually nice people and are really helpful. they'll push you to 350 light in no time.

>press button to win
woooow potg nice!

Why do you say that?

Actually, I pressed two buttons

you're that faggot from /dsg/ aren't you
disgusting

>le pig iron shit samurai
they were still warriors with rigorous training and tactics

Samurai weapons had almost no armour penetrative capacity, they were slashing weapons used against unarmoured soldiers or those wearing light laquered armour

katanas can't cut steel chainmail

>shield bash
>flail slap
>shield bash
>flail slap
>rinse and repeat until death
What the fuck

Lol look at the difference between the alpha and the beta cuck.

Die of cancer weeaboo

I have no idea what you are talking about.

>team rocket's blasting off agaiiiiiiiin

Ebin maymay my fellow 4chaner :DDD

You don't cut chainmail user, you pierce into it.

It only works because I put him up against a wall. They could have dodged out of it and ruined my clip

You don't understand user. It's his """""""""playstyle""""""""" he really """"""""""""enjoys""""""""" this game, that's why instead of actually playing with the com bat system he just spams the thing until he can't spam it anymore, like a fucking machine.

Well imagine how much worse it is with a gamepad u casul

if you were playing at a good level someone would have challenged that. nice strike though.

What movie?

I'd prefer some rock-paper-scissors to just hitting somebody more times and/or hitting first, which is how almost all games work.

I'm sure a lot of people will just swing and push willy-nilly but as soon as some players start to actually use the mechanics those methods will probably get squeezed out. Spamming shield bash won't work for this user forever, but that depends on players figuring a way around him.

The user who compared this combat to Fight Nite got me excited for this. Now I just have to tear down the wall between my PS4 and the wireless router.

For my rocket league bros.

Why do people get so fucking mad when others post Overwatch webms?

>Progamers

Besides Seagull are there any other FPS progamers who don't cheat?

Sons of Anarchy
tv show
fantastic if you dont mind the kinda slow tempo

Multiplayer was pretty nuts. Very fast paced and fun. I feel like it's the kind of game that Cred Forums could really get behind but I doubt it would sell too well today, especially considering how much shit you had to keep track of. A modern Nox would do shit like limit the amount of spells you could take with you per loadout which couldn't be changed until you died, as opposed to being able to switch them in and out of your hotbar freely at any time.

Man, I can still hear those fists come crashing down from the skies. That's one sound effect that will never leave me. The single player was fucking great too, even if the story was bare bones.

TECHNOLOGY

why even add a shit combo like that in game?
Proof of how bad its going to be

I'm always the first one to sacrifice realism for fun, but what would you call a game that is neither fun nor realistic? I think I'd call it sad.

You're silly user

Agreed. It was a part of my first 10 ranked games playing solo for the season

how the hell? Thanks for the yous user

for the 50th time, it only works when they are against a wall and they can still dodge out of it. they are noobs

nice hitboxes

just dodge it dumbass

I hope the DLC has some fun zones like this.

Wait until you see the amount of horseshit you can do with Raiders and environmental kills.

Have you played?

t. man who didn't get into the alpha

fuk you lookin at to the truck

shield bash, mace,shield bash, mace,shield bash, mace,
damn this games gonna be exciting.....

it could use some work. fortunately they recently announced devoting an entire team to the netcode issues

>dodge sideways
wow
truly the level of skill required to avoid such maneuvers is just too high for some people

It works fine. If it's moving and it's white, it can't hurt you from below and can be jumped on. If it's moving and red, you better shoot it. If it's stationary and all red, don't touch it.

It doesn't take much playing at Downwell to get a sense for what the red vs. white makeup of something means in terms of danger. It's on the player to learn it and pay attention. I'm still pretty shitty at the game though.

This looks rad. Is this a finished WAD?

sauce?

nope.
hexen-souls.tumblr.com/

This shit looks so cluttered with retarded-ass shiny effects I feel sick just from watching it.

If you're nauseous from sparks on the screen, I feel like videogames might just not be for you

lol I couldnt even tell what that was till I saw the chainsaw gun im guessing GOW4?

Quake

>$0.25 has been deposited to your account

what ps2 game is this?

Thanks for the link.

The drill made Bioshock 2 twice as good

You're pretty adamant about shilling this game

>oh yes, I see you said something that could be considered praising a game
>but jokes on you I have the perfect rebuttal right here

would that summarize what went through your mind

my exact reaction when i first saw the gameplay

>being impressed by such lazily done special effects when other action games do it 100x better
You need to be over 18 to post in this website.

Man NoX was comfy as fuck.
Kinda a shame that Wizz was so overpowered that anyone who was good with it would destroy the fuck out everything in existence.

could you quote me saying that somewhere

the sparks are nothing to cream over, but they shouldn't be making anyone "sick just from watching it" either

>not going wrench-only

>halo

you're all idiots

what the fuck user

they must have been getting stomped pretty hard of they all had their ults and still at the start of the map lol

Maybe because most are POTG which are just people pressing 1 button and killing everyone with no effort?

>talking about a game you enjoyed
>shilling

>lazy retorts with no counter examples

go away neo v. we are talking about games

lets not pretend there's not an element of timing and positioning involved

I'm sure at whatever bronze rank you play you can get 5 kills without trying, but that shit don't fly otherwise

Concidering warrior Samurai mostly fought peasants, I don't see the problem.

I don't play overwatch

>not being annoyed by the huge shockwaves and non-stop red/white flashing screen
They literally fill the player's entire view and distract from the action. The sparkles look like shit too but they're not even the biggest issue here.

not really most of them use some kind of bs hack even at tourneys. with mouse and or keyboards injecting scripts through usb. Which is the #1 reason they need to stop letting "Progamers" bring their own mouse and Keyboards to tourneys.

Holy shit I can't see anything during this parry animation, especially not my opponent

someone help me where did I put my glasses

Yeah, we lost. But that was the shining moment of the match. For me, obviously.

>unable to accept criticism
>can't see the game for the shit that it is
You're the literal definition of a shill.

You again

im not even part of this argument and i can see only one side providing arguments

all you faggots do is go
>umm you're kinda a shill
and call it a day

Is this suppose to be impressive? - The dodging of one attack is cool now?

>literal shill
>unpaid
memes aside. have you even played it? It was free to try. You can disable most of those effects. I normally do, but I kept them on for a thorough alpha test

These are some of the worst examples of DS3 and yet they're spammed. Sucks.

i've got a fair number of hours and i love the game but i have to admit 95% of the time POTG webms are just boring and posted constantly in every webm thread.

Maybe so, but it's not like Overwatch is a skill intensive game to begin with.

that's the point, he knows he's a shitter

he's just trying to collect (you)s for it because his brain was wired wrong as a kid

Dat mad. Dat delicious mad.

halo is literally the most fun shooter ever thanks to custom game modes

>literally
yes, literally

I'm just evaluating your behavior, there is no hint of anger to it

but you can keep trying to use me as a justification for your own life, it's cool

>pssh.. nothing personel kid
Keep replying.

how about a game?
How fast you can make webm out of yt video?
just need to find good video

for the next reaction image I'd like a smug anime girl, if you would

~30 seconds

yfw you though this game was going to a be a more polished and less bullshit filled Chivalry, but ends up being a multiplayer Ryse: Son of Rome combined with Fable 1 melee

not the op but here you go

need someone to make a webm of this video at 1:55-2:06

youtube.com/watch?v=Zeg9KZpQ4ic

I'm not a weeb like you, so I don't have any.

That was a whole lot of words user. I always compared it more to a Rune+Fight Night

thanks pal

Depending on the length of the video, it will take either just 15 seconds to record and upload it automatically, or like a minute to record it, then compress it so it's under 3MB and then upload it

thanks m8

happy to help

if possible can you make web from 2:44-3:17

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=201&v=d_b68B4t68c

>dodged
kek

Dont do it, this expansion has the least amount of content by far

s-sure friend..

tas, a kind of cheat engine

This is how you deal with a big daddy m8

Remastered?

thank you very much!

>aerials in the sky
where else would you do them?

what gamemode is this? I must have it

that looks too good to be the remastered version. Gotta be the original

As someone who isn't even good at this game I'll have to ask you to stop posting your fucking terrible gameplay footage. GIT GUD.

Yeah, worked great until it crashed at the next level.
Will pick it up again when it's patched.

There's another.... in my...

Man when I first got there, I think all 12 people in the lobby were trying to get up there at the same

Many laughs were had

How's this?

Not to mention it's all unnecessary and can avoid just by moving to the side or behind it

Kind of wish it would stop being posted at this point

For $20 and early access, house of the dying sun had been really fucking fun.

Fuck, I can't wait for Nioh to come out.

Nor can I. maybe then they'll stop being a cacnerous as souls fags a few days after.

>another souls-clone gameplay wise

Seems a waste of a decent setting

Yeah, I dunno why the webm posters constantly shit up other threads with it. At least this thread is dedicated to webms so anything goes. But some prick keeps posting them in soulsborne threads.

that dude came out last night and said he was barney fag

I should download the latest version, haven't played in a while
MP when though

not an accurate description of tas

good game or not, it's an obvious copy (homage) of wipeout
don't be a try hard faggot, faggot

I'm just putting 2 and 2 together here, and I didn't play V, but is that MGSV on the left and Survive on the right?

If so, that's fucking horrible. I know its a bandwagon effect of hating something like this, but there is literally zero excuse for this bullshit. It's just a zombie survival pack dlc.

I'm surprised that no one posted this.

>That shotgun damage and spread
I don't play RS but I imagine shotties are incredibly OP, since the game is in such tight corridors.

Is it as bad as it looks?

It took me forever to get the jumps right for both of those slides. Fuck those slides. It was such a long walk back up too. God damn I hate japs and their boner for wasting your time.

What PS1 game is this?

It doesn't need to be posted, everyone has seen; it needs to not be posted for a year at least before anyone can look at it again and find it amusing

okay """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""henry"""""""""""""""""""""""""

Can someone make a webm of this?
youtube.com/watch?v=-UgvMKW2Joo
3:43-4:10

Forget, it may have been in action sack

Here you go buddy. I figure you were having a bad day feeling not loved.

This (You) is exclusively for you. I hope you enjoy it thoroughly.

a.pomf.cat/asyfvz.webm

I find it amusing every time, especially if posted in a thread with Daisyfags crying about no Daisy in Smash.

>Hey son, can you come help me with someth-
>....
>Never mind.

What's this?

Exanima

Exanima.

this literally happens all the time.

kek

When did Cred Forums become worse than tumblr?

user, you can crop it with ffmpeg or webm for retards during conversion.

It's not hard, look this isn't close to the full resolution of the game.

Up high.

please what game

Really? That's good to know, played siege since day 1

>posting a generic multikill
How about some dragon ball tier shit that basically lead to win?

> the game has cars only
> it is not about racing
wew lad

"See that mountain?"

i've never seen it before
but you know what i did?
I
READ
THE
FUCKING
FILENAME
and i used this nifty little thing we have called Google and now i know
but im not telling you
because you'd learn nothing

is this a joke
nothing comes up when you google
taiga game
taiga the legendary

Hey.

Hey, retard. Google brings up nothing but sport venue and nothing at all for the filename. So go FUCK yourself.

Ii'm like 7% bodyfat and I kind of want to play this game. Will I die?

Salad is too pure.

Yes.

Yeah

Kakyoin! I intended for that to happen!

Look mom! This reductio ad absurdum makes me look cool on the internet.
your gay

what game

What am I supposed to post in these threads? anything?

WADDAGET

Man the GUI is FUCKING AWFUL in this game.

Why the fuck did they make a medieval style game have assassins creed GUI? It looks so out of place

>Trying to use her dad to seduce his daughter.

Kwaan

better

No.
There was a time where a couple shotguns were pretty fucking powerful at range but it's mostly ruled by assault rifles because one headshot = death

Yeah except most fights and games aren't this cheesy unless you're playing starcraft

This is fucking sick but whatever works for you buddy

Nothing wrong with some family fun.

fucking kek'd

what game

>souls

>good and fast gameplay

>with good hitboxes

>with good controls made for a human hand

Gears 1, actually. The remake.

Game?

drunks with swords

DCS. The free plane is one of the most fun to fly. So go get it.

The fucking troll rekt me on this. I wish you could roll, at least on the ground so you dont get stun locked on the floor.

>DCS
Thanks f4m

The new Witcher game is becoming more and more cinematic man. I don't have high hopes for Cyberpunk with garbage like this.

Getting a solid overhead on this game gets me hard

see

>Tfw

For one, fighting and driving game webms are pretty boring.

Hammerin plebs

Doin gods work user.

at least they finaly have a good combat

H-HAYAI

>Yeah except most fights and games aren't this cheesy

kek

man shut up it's embarrassing. there are no shills on v because no one gives a fuck what a bunch of beta pedophiles think about games.

but did he hook up with the daughter

that is the question

OMAE WA MO SHINDEIRU

This whole thread is dedicated to shilling your favorite videogame

the guy calling out shills is an absolute retard, but for the wrong reasons

horrifying

Oh christ, another fucking game made by hipster medieval enthusiasts that think a flail with a ball chain ever actually existed.

If you're going to include a flail in a medieval based combat game, it needs to be based on the peasent flail used for grain threshing since THAT is the flail that saw use in historic medieval combat.

Most academic sources highly doubt the existence of a ball and chain flail as there are no known treatises on ball and chain flail combat, and the only pieces that do seem to exist are museum pieces of dubious origins.

Pic related is what they should look like. Fuck this medieval hispter garbage.

>historic
this game has female samurais

I don't care about that. I mean i can see more leeway with that given the historic Onna Bugeisha role of women in Japan. European knights could be female too since you have Joan of Arc. I just wish people would learn more about how these weapons actually function rather than just continuing the lies about them.

>Sex with boots on.jpg

the only reason anyone picked this garbage up

Literally no one who doesn't have autism cards about your shit.
Your weapon looks lame a fuck, the "lie" looks good. End of story.

But it's wrong.

Who gives a shit if its wrong, if you wanted realism go play some other shit

Yes, and?

If I wanted authentic lame weapons, I would go into a museum and look at them.

DON'T TRIGGER ME user

>it's autism to study history and want it to be represented accurately

I'm guess your favourite movie must be Braveheart/The Patriot.

>Bizarro cabin in the woods.mp4

Your type remind me of idiot game devs that think shotguns have a range of 15 ft, katanas are stronger than long swords, and bow and arrows do less damage than bullets.

Weapons aren't history.

Different devs and different engine.

It's autism to get so mad over made up weapon in a made up world in a made up war in a made up game.

It's funny how you got mad about the flail but not about any of the other historically inaccurate shit.

No one thinks that. You're the idiot here if you actually think that someone that develops games thinks that.

Those things are done because of the gameplay and not for any other reason. Realism is only good in games as long as it aids the fun, if it starts affecting balance and fun in a negative way, realism has to be thrown out of the window.

When you're making a game and want it to actually sell, you go with the rule of cool and fun. Not with boring historic facts.

VIDEO GAME

i always thought flails were funny meme weapons only used in tournaments, similar to all the retarded weapons used in gladiator fights

nothin personnel

> look mah, I pressed Q!

Game?

>the one i was rooting for won
feels good

LOL

Looks like vindictus

>you liked it so much you kissed an asshole and it exploded

Any chance some private servers could be put up so Multiplayer Nox can be a thing again?

why do i keep playing this game

its fun though

>got nox for free
>launch it
>the Activate Windows watermark takes up literally half of the screen due to the games resolution.

I played the last two betas, and this is basically what it seemed like to me. The whole blocking system they were so proud of seemed pointless.
You get your guard broken and then stun locked by fast attacks and pushes. Better to just dodge and counter-attack until they fuck up and you can be the stun-locking asshole.

Really, the game is a let-down, but not an unexpected one.
I mean, come on. Ubisoft.

>anything?
anything vidya. don't listen to whiny cunts.

>let's waste all this other shit when it can be done in less

>tfw xbox one controllers don't work

sadly the endboss was bad and kind of ruined styx

there is no other shit
all games are like this

just imagine
being so underage you dont know about fmv's

lmao nice file name

>It was such a long walk back up too
...or you could just fast travel?

god damn, love interactions like these

Its Xenogears

wait. are you saying that i can cuck elves in this game?

You can change the video resolution in the settings for OBS. This is how you actually crop the video to a specific shape.

>"Things have been lovely at the club since you stopped coming"

At 0:02 he builds up a ton of speed, then enters the water in such a way that the variables that say how fast mario's going aren't changed. Then when he exits the water it uses those variables to determine how fast mario should be going, thus why he flies up the slope. From there he pretty much just wall jumps back and forth until he gets to the star.

>cucking people is something that is starting to become normal in games

Hydra is best weapon

They're half, but yeah.
But you'll be doing a lot of wake up -> back to sleep since those events are on like year 3 and even by casual standards you'd be done with the first part of the game in a month or three.

Hardly a promotion, barely even a raise.

that game came out 8 years ago.

>stop having fun

Never ever you autistic beta shitlord.

thanks i knew you could do that but didnt think to use it to crop stuff

Shadowplay and Windows 10 DVR isn't reliable for capturing footage for me as I play a lot of games outside of fullscreen mode. What's the best solution for this problem, OBS? OBS seems sort of wonky as far as getting a consistent and reliable system to work with a hot-key to capture a window or a fullscreen window in my experience.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

My wired 360 one works :^)

Did my based bro go for salts only?

This is the coolest way I've ever seen this game played.

Use shadowplay to record desktop
Then crop in whatever program you use to make webms.

Fuck you, I can use wiki too. At least they have more historical accuracy than the female bullshit or anything else in this game.

I just wish I could do that without a Status Indicator showing up while it's not even recording. I hate having that icon in the corner of my screen when desktop capture is on, but it's clearly good to know if it's even capturing at all.

Rocket League doesn't get nearly the respect it deserves on Cred Forums imo, legitimately best game of the generation so far.

POST RANKS superstar here

i know it does used to play with some friends few years ago but now i own 4x xbone controllers and they don't fucking work, it sucks

Origins fights were so good. Loved the combat in that game especially.

Veteran(Rookie) here. My aerials are coming along nicely. Still basically shitter tier tho.

It's a fun game for short casual play sessions but that's about it. There's nothing serious or competitive about it due to the amount of randomness. It doesn't have any depth for a good single player experience either.

I doubt many people would call such a casual game the best game of the generation.

You can turn off the icon to never display.

The only thing you can't turn off is the notification when you save a clip.

>You don't lose synchronisation for doing this
>Ezio canonically ran around Constantinople tripping people over with his hook

OH! Excellent :)

OPERATED ON

Doesnt make using SHEILD BASH> ATTACK> SHEILD BASH> ATTACK> SHEILD BASH> ATTACK> SHEILD BASH> ATTACK> interesting at all.

Looked neat till combat happened.

Sup /agdg/

Why am I supposed to watch a live action version again?

What's random about it?

who?

>Will I get better if I swap to KBM? I've used only controller so far

Plugging in a controller rather than using the mouse and keyboard is the easiest way to mod a game into being about a gun fighter with cerebral palsy saving the world.

The pinnacle of level design and game mechanics/physics.

>wasting all that shield on hyperthrust on the first lap of a 5 lap timetrial

I hope conqueror get's nerfed so fucking hard next beta
Everybody was so bussy shittalking Orochi that you fucks just sneked under the radar as to Kings os Bullshit
>gets free hit form you retarded shild bash because it knocks down
>Heavys bounce off
>lol autoblock
>blockframes at the start ouf your heavys

>Haydee out on Monday
>Gonna enjoy fucking with the mines and physics in that game
Can't wait to spam really white Webms.

holy shit
the major is hot as fuck here.

Why isn't the "meteor fist" from 3 seconds in-onwards not part of gameplay? Wouldn't it be a lot more fun & more fanservice-y to actually control the move not watch a cutscene?

>That slow as shit gameplay
Looks cozy as fuck.

The major is hot as fuck everywhere

Not in the anime

yeah, exactly like undead nightmare. Yet it's the best DLC ever to exist.

Which anime? There's like 6 movies and 1 or 2 tv series.

git gud

we dragon's dogma now

>it's autism to study history and want it to be represented accurately
In video games, yes. It's incredible autism.

i wrote a blog post about this about why i fucking hate video games

No, you didn't

YOU WA SHOCK

does time fucking stop when you switch weapons?

How casual can a game get?

???

>alpha

stop this

FULLY

plunger is goat

OC
>tfw I forgot i named myself this.

Was that a super-bounce? Did Bungie really do it again?

Is this ingame, or like Twixtor with low frames?

>surelock
Even watching his OW vids, it's so blatant that he's cheating.

Jesus H. Christ

That doesn't come even close to DaS1's dlc.

Lowered frame rate to show off the visual warping Blizzard used, which is fucking comical.

How do I get it to run in 60?

update your drivers.

Hang on, it isn't FPS locked at 30?

>which is fucking comical
Why? It looks fine in motion and plenty of other forms of animation do this sort of thing too.

Oh I agree it looks fine in motion and others use it, it's still funny to see though.
And interesting.

Is this the game where the map constantly changes?

endboss was like 7 minutes of gameplay. The rest of the game is great. The twist was awesome

>what is a demolition derby

what is this

b-but this doesn't make sense, it was 30 years ago, he couldn't recognise him, and also he didn't even ask for his name or anything

that looks like joseph joestar's clackers more than a ball with spikes attached to a wooden shaft with a chain.

it's taken years, but you finally did it

when you free your eyes eternal prize

a.pomf.cat/hbgtdn.webm
a.pomf.cat/ftrofh.webm

Super Paper Mario looks a lot more anime than I remember.

Yeah its smearframes. Ive never seen such a thing in 3d much outside of Guilty Gear

Which assassins creed is this?

I stalled so they would cough up the summon (instant death on contact) :

a.pomf.cat/suotrq.webm

Trap solid snake vs. ninjas:
a.pomf.cat/rkqdtm.webm

ayyo what game this is

>Goblin sized hole in otherwise perfectly maintained castle

Come the fuck on

Seeing this makes me wish that game had multiplayer.

revelations

The ball and chain flail did exist. It never saw widespread use, but it did exist.