Rez Infinite

>tfw Rez is your favorite game of all time
>tfw Rez Infinite gets announced
>tfw new Rez merch is being made
>tfw some of it is designed by Phil "suck my dick and choke on it" Fish
I don't know what to do. I want Rez merch but I don't want to support that faggot. Rez thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

store.iam8bit.com/collections/rez-infinite?gclid=CMyL0-r7os8CFYYmhgod4NYDhw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'll never understand people who can't separate the art from the artist. I guess you don't watch Roman Polanski movies, or read William S. Burroughs & Louis Ferdinand Celine.

Get over yourself, and petty e-drama.

Pretty sure most of Cred Forums (aka Cred Forums-light) would be fine with Celine.

Did I also hear they're putting this on the PSVR?

Yes you did. And according to everyone who has tested it out already, it's fucking amazing.

There's more than enough art in the world that you don't have to spend any of your free time interacting with that which is made by despicable people.

>everyone is despicable
By condoning the products of child rapists and the like you show yourself as incapable of acknowledging varying degrees of morality so yes the point would be lost on you.

Wth does Phil fish have to do with fuckin Rez he made fez you dumb idiot

Rly makes u think

There's a difference between appreciating the art made by a terrible person, and actively giving that terrible person money.

>Wth does Phil fish have to do with fuckin Rez he made fez you dumb idiot

I don't know why he is designing merch for Rez but he is. See for yourself. store.iam8bit.com/collections/rez-infinite?gclid=CMyL0-r7os8CFYYmhgod4NYDhw

It's gonna be console exclusive ain't it

No it's not. Although the VR support might be.

>Phil Fish ruining a rez sequel

not like this...

>Phil Fish ruining a rez sequel

>tfw new Rez merch is being made
>tfw some of it is designed by Phil "suck my dick and choke on it" Fish
learn 2 read he hasn't touched the game itself

Rez would actually be a really good game for VR

Neat. Maybe it'll get hacked to run with openvr eventually.

Pretty sure it is exclusive actually

Reminder that Phil Fish did literally nothing wrong.

Telling trolls to go fuck themselves and shitting on the industry are Cred Forums's favourite pastimes and it's all he's """guilty""" of.

I don't even remember what triggered him so hard. Fez was a decent puzzle platformer imo

is fear still the mind killer?

He's doing it because it sounds like Fez and thinks retarded buyers will buy his game by accident.

He let trolls get to him on twitter over the course of like two years and publicly - and repeatedly - lashed out at them on it, making him an even juicier target.

He also shit on the modern Japanese games industry one time, for (shockingly) non-sjw reasons.

Yet another reason why piracy is a good thing.

KILLER

is Phil Fish /ourguy/?

>b-but he called of gamers cheapskates!

*pc gamers

>calls Japanese games absolute shit, while releasing a mediocre indie game
>calls pc gamers cheapskates and will never put his game on pc
>his mediocre game didn't sell well so he put it on pc to recoup the money
He is a typical indie faggot.