Why isn't Cred Forums hype?

Why isn't Cred Forums hype?

Other urls found in this thread:

nintendo.co.jp/ir/en/stock/meeting/150626qa/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not enough info

The hype will be back on reveal

CINCO HORAS

>Why aren't you hype about something you know next to nothing about?

>Why isn't Cred Forums hype?
>There isn't a single day without one or more shitty NX speculations threads full of nonsense and idiots
Once again, OP is a fag.

>caring about anything Nintendo does in the current year
They're more washed up than Adam Sandler

Hype is forming into frustration, since this is going to be the shortest reveal/release ratio for a console in recent memory.

People are worried the late reveal and limited advertising time are going to be further detrimental to the odd release timeframe.

What is there to be hype about?
>All rumors make it look even more shitty as they come out
>Breath of the Wild has gone from March 2017 to just 2017 - may not even be a launch title
>Know nothing about it or what if will launch with

It's called NX because info and things to be excited about it are Non-Xistent

They wont reveal it because they know Microsoft and Sony can easily implement some NX-like stuff in their existing systems once info gets out making the NX obsolete day one.

They aren't going to release new info, no matter how many threads you make user.

Because we know fucking nothing

I just want to know if this will mean I get MH on a not shit platform

Can we fucking ban or delete NX threads?

It's fucking always the same redundant discussion

Because there's not enough information! The fuck you mean?!

Sony/MS already revealed their future plans, which are the Slim series and Pro/Scorpio. What you just said is just an excuse.

Then pull the plug on Cred Forums entirely, since it's always the same threads with the same shit being posted day and night.

Same here. If it's a hybrid, I'm all in for it. That just means we will get a much better handheld that won't look like shit. I just want a decent looking Monster Hunter game.

Indeed but this is getting worse each day and I'm afraid that the next weeks will be flooded with NX threads

Exactly this.

Too many shit rumors, not enough actual info.
The rumors were true last time and the rumors this time paint it as being a lacklustre device, again.

I'll 'get hype' if Nintendo release some fucking information.

>Indeed but this is getting worse each day and I'm afraid that the next weeks will be flooded with NX threads

>implying this is that bad

Too many fucking rumours

What would you be missing out on even if that was the case?

>!
>?!

Seriously, I don't give a fuck.

It's nintendo. They stopped being relative since Nintendo64.

They are going to make an inferior console, give it a stupid name like "RUUR"
, have a bunch of kids games on there and sell it for $350

haha, no. They are irrelevant for the true gamer.

Unless you are like 14 years old and you like Mario games, then sure?

Because it just create mindless shitposting

I don't mind nx threads but holy fuck I've seen like 6 NX threads in the catalog the last few days

People are hyping up a lot this thing and it's very likely they will get disappointed

All we have on the NX is rumors from Twitter users with "My dad works at Nintendo" credibility and the only official word we got from Nintendo is that "It plays games."

Basically, we got nothing to discuss.

Basically these two, and all the rumors about the thing so far make it sound like trash.

>do I fit in yet? I don't look new, right?

The exciting thing is. Nintendo will more than likely show one new game at the same time they reveal the NX.

Did that Europe retailers meeting already happen? I know everyone signed an NDA but still.

>Because it just create mindless shitposting
No, I don't care why YOU are upset with these threads, can't please everyone...

What threads are you missing out on because an NX thread is posted?

This and it's pretty ridiculous that we have tons of threads each fucking day about something we don't know about

ESTÁ ACONTECENDO MANO

There's nothing to get hyped for.
Besides, it's Nintendo. They haven't had a console worth owning in ages. Why would this be any different?

1. Nintendo hasn't been making good games lately (I can only hope it's because they are spending their time on NX, though it's prolly not likely).
2.Nothing is known about it, so there is nothing to fuel the hype.

>They are going to make an inferior console, give it a stupid name like "RUUR"
How would you pronounce that?
Roo-er?
Rur?

You don't get the point imbecile

The problem is that there are several threads with the same redundant discussion (shitposting) about a system we don't know and it's annoying

Just keep it in one thread or move your lazy ass to /vg/ and create a NX general

Because Cred Forums wants high-end PC specs for a Nintendo console.

Cred Forums will claim the NX a failure if its anything less.

Who cares about Nintendo? They are irrelevant and only make retarded decisions about literally everything they do now. Let them chase the retard normie market.

They've burned me too many times now. I refuse to buy another Nintendo system and got into other hobbies instead.

RwR,
Because it's a double-u,
get it?

After the Wii U (censor mania, lack of localizations, lack of games, terrible online) I refuse to trust them ever again.

Because it is Nintendo NoneXistent right now.

So you're just an autist, got it.

Protip: The world doesn't revolve around you, the world isn't going to change to suit your pleasures or cease because it's annoying you.

However, you still haven't answered my question - what threads are you missing out on because this and other NX threads exist?

>is an autist
>calls someone else an autist as an insult
Wew lad

Nintendo hasn't said fuck all about it.

Use the hide button, learn to filter.

>They stopped being relative
So you're an orphan?

give a single reason to why anyone should be hyped about it

>tons of threads each fucking day about something we don't know about
And then you proceed to make threads about girls.

>Is very upset about the existence of a thread
>Alleges thread is upsetting alleged status quo of board
>Can't simply ignore the thread, must shitpost in it about how you don't like thread and wish that these discussion are banned because you don't like them

Sounds like you're the autismo friend.

>buying anything after the wii u

I'm with you, and I'm very worried for fans who continue to have faith in them after the Wii U.

>assumes I was the guy he was responding to

Damn autismo you are going all out

>hype
>for underpowered handheld with another gimmick and no games
Hm...

>assumes I'm not the guy I was responding to
>assumes I'm a guy

>Why isn't Cred Forums hype?
Because we haven't been in cryogenic hibernation for the last 15 years.

Shit, I didn't know we had a time traveler on Cred Forums.
Does WW III start soon?

>underpowered handheld
It's more powerful than the Vita, you fucking idiot.

WHERE'S THE VIRGULA, NEGRO.

>little bro's trying to hype up NX
>"Yeah man it's going to be awesome cause all the third party developers are going to come back and we're going to have Call of Duty and Battlefield on Nintendo!"
>'What about the first party titles?'
>"Man who gives a fuck about first party?"
It's going to be another blunder normies hype then abandon, only with no good/decent first party games to support it like Wii U.

I am hype
Stop telling me I'm not as a way of controlling collective consciousness

user I hate to break it to you but I think your brother is clinically retarded

But I am hype. I just wish we'd get a date for the announcement direct already.

Fuck the NX I'm currently making a brand new video game console myself. I'll tell you more about it next year

source: your ass

dead before arrival

for?

well no shit sherlock, it's coming out like 5 years later and must also offer home-console experiences to some extent

Nx threads should be temporarily banned.

No games.

>what it will launch with
It's a modern Nintendo console. It's not going to launch with anything.

Kill me, Pete

Because history has taught us that Nintendo has no idea what its audience wants.

>implying Sony doesn't shove that jewfuck down peoples throats

>being hype for amiibo miitomo shovelware launch games

I'm hyped. I'm sooo hyped. I'm just not killing myself over when it will be revealed.

This, pretty much.

>a handheld that can play on the TV
>trash

For what it's worth, we think the BotW amiibo will launch March 4th, so the game needs to release sometime within that timeframe.

>>a handheld
Yep, trash

Nice shit opinion you've got there.

Why do you keep spamming these threads?

hype for what?

>playing games outside
Nice life you've got there.

Because all the rumors make it sound like shit, S H I T !!!

i'll buy one because the 3ds has been the only console worth owning this gen, and all that development is switching over to the nx. looking forward to monster hunter 5 by this time next year.

>can play it on any TV you want without having to move a whole mess of wires
>doesn't have discs that can get scratched
>not wanting to play Monster Hunter on the bus

We know absolutely nothing about it and the rumors and "leaks" are not appealing to me

I'd like to know what it is but something tells me Nintendo isn't even going to reveal it this year

>he takes the bus
So, how does it feel being poor?

>I'm too poor to have my own TV, I'm too young to take care of my physical media, and I'm too European to have my own car
You really hit the trifecta

>Woah, sony and microsoft just revealed new consoles with higher specs for higher quality gaming
>We should do the exact same shit we did with the Wii U but also compete with ourselves on the handheld market
>Brilliant!

I don't have good focus when driving. I keep zoning out to think of random shit or getting mesmerized by something around me.
I stopped when I had three accidents in three months. So, yes, bus. Also Monster Hunter.

>Have multiple TVs in an apartment shared with three other people
>Don't have to be unnecessarily careful with a medium that was immediately MORE fragile than its predecessor in both film and information storage
>I'm bad at car

March 4th can be nothing more than a placeholder so going by them doesn't mean shit.

They immediately fixed the dates on the amiibo site to simply 2017 instead of march 4th, 2017
Also, the placeholder March date is uniformly March 31st. In every single instance.

This.
I know a bunch of people who are like "oh man, Nintendo is going to blow everyone away with the NX and win the next gen"
With fucking what?
There is literally no game they could announce that could win people back after the last decade of fuckery.
Like they could announced that a New F-Zero, Mother, and Metroid were all launch titles and it wouldn't really mean that much in terms of actual promise

underrrrrrated

>mfw there are people who actually think Nintendo doesn't know exactly what they're doing with the NX

>The reason I mentioned [the NX] was, at that time, there were more than a certain number of people that thought that Nintendo would give up on the dedicated game system business and concentrate on smart device application development, or that Nintendo should take that path. In addition, such tone could be seen frequently through the media. I felt it was necessary to communicate that Nintendo is not pessimistic about the future of the dedicated game system business but rather more and more eager to continue it. On the other hand, details on the new platform essentially should come later. This is because the entertainment business has an aspect where there is value in surprising consumers. It is not convincing enough to the consumer if we describe how the magic works before actually showing it to them and then expecting them to be surprised or delighted. Having the element of surprise or doing the unexpected is the premise for introducing new ideas and having them welcomed with surprise. That is why I have been repeatedly saying that the next news on NX will not be announced during 2015 but will be announced in 2016.

>Nevertheless, since NX has news value, when I am interviewed on various occasions, I am asked about it almost every time. I will not share details on NX today but with regard to the launch of Nintendo 3DS and Wii U not necessarily having progressed well and not acquiring sufficient support from software publishers, we intend to offer NX through a Nintendo-like solution. Thank you for understanding that we are making various considerations and preparations in order to avoid what happened with the previous generations.

nintendo.co.jp/ir/en/stock/meeting/150626qa/

They won't fucking tell us what it is, and lied about telling us at E3 so I just don't give a fuck anymore, I'm too busy with a softmodded wii and a cfw 3DS to care about a new console right now

>nintendo
>underdelivering hardware
>it costs just as much because of shitty gimmicks that are barely even supported
See: the touchscreen controller on the wiiU, hardlocked DLC on physical medium that is taken up by scalpers, etc

And then they never fucking support any of their shitty gimmicks, ever.

They never said it would be at E3 you retard.

Could've sworn that last year's E3 had reggie mcmemes saying we'd have to wait till next year's E3 to hear about it during the direct. maybe I'm just full of shit.

Vita couldn't even play PS3 downports at its native resolution.

>Implying NX will launch without the killer app that is BotW.

Don't be spastic.

They didn't even mention the NX at E3, since Iwata had already said there would only be more details in 2016. Since then, the only times they've mentioned the NX are to say "nope, it won't be in the upcoming Direct."

They went on record several times saying NX would NOT be at E3.

>March 4th can be nothing more than a placeholder
It really can't.

>proper punctuation is reddit

>nx thread anticipation thread every couple of hours

>then a hate thread

>then a why isnt Cred Forums hype thread

>every day

>stuck in a loop

>what is reality

I just want to play BoTW

Kys newfag

The main reason I'm not hyped is because Nintendo intentionally stalls for longer than they should, and come release I'll only be disappointed to see that they had no reason at all to do so. No ground-breaking new tech, nothing.

The longer it takes, the worse it gets.

People lost interest due to Nintendo's silence.
Interest will come back when it's revealed.

That being said, the silence is pretty frustrating. The thing's supposed to come out in 6 months.