Buy it for life electronics

Let's talk about quality electronics that will last you a long time. Ideally stuff that is inexpensive as well.

A great example is the Casio F91W watch. It just works, is very durable and still sells millions every year since it was released in 1991.

What have you got, Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Casio-A168W-1-Stainless-Steel-Watch/dp/B000LAKYW8/ref=sr_1_72?ie=UTF8&qid=1435977280&sr=8-72&keywords=casio illuminator
casio-usa.com/products/Watches/Classic/F91W-1/
youtube.com/watch?v=N4bM6W8-_uQ
amazon.com/Seiko-SNK809-Automatic-Stainless-Canvas/dp/B002SSUQFG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1474929065&sr=8-1&keywords=seiko 5 snk809
casio.com/products/Watches/Databank/
countycomm.com/nylonbands.html
youtube.com/watch?v=sk6IXBzp6QY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Physical calculators such at TI's and IBM's. Not exactly cheap, but they're very durable.

I'd probably say any older Mac. They can still run modern web browsers and do light video editing. You can normally get them used for like $200 depending on the year you choose.
This, they're made for an education market so they are already expecting drops and scratches

This user is right. There's a lot of rage nowadays about the chokehold TI has on the graphic calculator market, but the 83+ and 84+ models are very solid.

F91w has a resin crystal so it's easily scratched. Not at all sturdy, the strap falls off too in ~2 years of wearing it 24×7 although that's easily replaced with a Nylon Nato but still.

I'd recommend the Gshock DW 5610 instead ,not as cheap but it has none of the drawbacks of F91w.

This watch is a Masterpiece

not getting superior F105w-1a illuminator version
stay plebby, akbar

it already has a light tho

get this one instread

amazon.com/Casio-A168W-1-Stainless-Steel-Watch/dp/B000LAKYW8/ref=sr_1_72?ie=UTF8&qid=1435977280&sr=8-72&keywords=casio illuminator

2/10 watch wouldnt recommend. it didnt survive my autism. i chewed through the wristband.

they're pretty common to find in thrift stores used

Nice thing

>i chewed through the wristband
You did what nigger?

a shitty green led in the corner

The illuminator watches have a more fuzzy display due to the backlight. Enjoy your shitty contrast.

still a light

i already got this one for my daily grind

IBM products were built to last

I thought the bodies were still resin on these despite the stainless steel strap

wow you fucking retard

it's made out of al so it's safe from drops don't worry

yeah, if you ignore that those era keyboards were held together by plastic rivets that can snap

they're also squeaky as shit when flexed even in the slightest way, they're solid keyboards but they're not as bombproof as everyone seems to think

>also squeaky as shit when flexed
not much with the metal body inside of it

I agree with the plastic rivets tho. a bolt mod is recommended to make them last a few more decades.

it's quite sturdy mate i tried to scratch it, the shit part is the glass. Within a year and it has a lot of scratches

>Massive screen
>safe from drops

the new ones are covered in gorilla glass

>implying gg isn't just a fancy name for tempered glass

moto G
Still rockin my gen1

old school cherry keyboard. Mine are 20 yrs old. Inferior my keys, but they still beat modern age rubber dome stuff.

Only meme-obsessed bandwagon hoppers on Cred Forums buy this shit.

>look at me I'm such a FUNCTION OVER FORM NONCONFORMIST

Kill yourself

So you'd rather have devices that you like to look at (protip: your taste sucks, go buy some cool gaymer gear from Razer) but that work like shit? Nice consumerist attitude.

>He willingly sucks kike cock

Casio F91w-1 is the #1 best selling watch on Amazon. How does it feel to be so wrong?

Hardening glass makes it easier to shatter you moron.

Livin' the meme.

Made in...?

if it's harder then it's more difficult to break

>have to remove the screen to change the hard drive
kys

I'm sure you can break them, but there's no shortage of 20+ year old keyboards that still work

Any chink digital that is not absolute garbage will last as long, this casio model is not really that special

Enjoy your lead poisoning.

>It just works

>Accuracy: +/-30 seconds per month

you mean +/-3 sec

9800GTS.
HD7970.

No, I mean +/- 30 sec.

casio-usa.com/products/Watches/Classic/F91W-1/

the right meme has nothing to do with electronics

Usable for a long time? Definitely.
Will these be relevant in 15 years? No way.

mine loses 2-3 seconds a month

Still be suitable for powering a second monitor probably.

Advertising worse specs than reality is common for such things.

Wait.
Are the ti 83/4 calculators not used much in school anymore? I have used mine like every day for the last 10 years and it's still chugging along like new

I have a 91w that I take to my computer classes hoping a Cred Forums would notice and say something

Hasn't happened yet...

tsk, I'm still using my Galaxy S2 w/o any issue

Pretty much everyone in my uni had/have the TI 82 stats.

I know they make some modern version with a back light and better resolution but nothing beats the original and it's power saving display

Hakko 888d
Casio fx-115es

This one?
It sure as hell look sexier

Nope, it's the exact opposite. Soft glass just bends. Hard glass shatters.

That's the crux, soft glass won't shatter but scratches easily

My HP 50G cost half of what a new TI costs and is much more intuitive to use.

Still that Seiko is cool though

HP calculators are awesome. I've got a 50g and 12C

I tried to destroy one of these when I little, I used a hammer and chisel it took me forever to break it but could never get the bands off even with a saw

You want a BIFL electronic watch them just buy a 5610. Anything that breaks it would kill you, plus due to multiband 6, it will be correct to a fraction of a second for 15+ years until the solar charging battery won't hold a charge any longer.

same here senpai

>solar charging battery won't hold a charge any longer
Are those expensive to replace? 'Cause I'd rather have a 7-10 year coin-cell battery that I can swap out myself, 2bh.

it's a metaphor, he basically destroy the band with wear and tear

So sad that Lenovo is destroying the Motorola brand

I bought one of those classic cherry keyboards. Pretty good but I'm not exactly sure about durability. We'll see.

That's still pretty bad

swag. not pictured is a seiko 5 sport, and my dads old g shock from when he was a fireman

I live in an european country where a lot of people have this watch and don't give a single fuck about it.

I don't know why people are so autistic about it being popular, cheap and reliable. It doesn't have style? Who the fuck cares? Half of the time people can't even fucking see it.

Yes, but we were discussing breaking when dropped.

This guy fucks!

The 2011 ones are still selling for $200 used. And they're compatible with 3rd party SSDs.

That's the last batch of good ones. After that Tim Crook took over and rose gold iMacs came to be.

>Char T-34.jpg
>Char

What're you, french?

>Only meme-obsessed bandwagon hoppers on Cred Forums buy this shit.

F-91W is one of the best selling watches globally and of all time. For a significant number of kids that watch was the first one they had. For many professional adults who wanted a simple but practical and inexpensive watch which looked good - that was the one they got.

Can confirm Casio F91W is durable. I live right next to a forest, one of my mates lost F91W in the forest when we were drunk, I found it like 4 months later or something, still running with no damage, still good to this day.

Hell yeah, I'm running CM13 and it's smooth as silk
Love this phone

>w800
my nigga
literally the best casio, shame the acrylic face protrueds and scratches so easily

F-91W is about as good looking as a digital watch can get.

I got mine about a year ago and haven't adjusted the time yet, its about 15 seconds behind.

The last electronics kit that isn't pure cheap garbage is scanners and radio receivers.

I have a ticking watch and the battery needs to be replaced every 6 month, fuck that noise

glass dildo

So you use a TI calculator for work I take it? But why aren't these obsolete? I am sure there are graph calculator programs for desktop.

got me a moto x gen 2 solid phone.

TI82 calculators are likes $5 on eBay and do 99% of anything you need to do on a calculator.

I have the 880s. Durable af but the earpads are impossible to clean, they yellow quickly. Ended up getting a black pair off their site.
If you can, change the fat heavy cable for something lighter.

This.

They're handy when doing stuff out in the field without access to your computer

Still have it, tough watches

Yee

Are you me?

I have one that has lasted me 4 years so far

It's beat up a but because I wear it all the time even when working on my car

I'm thinking of buying another and just turning the one I have now into an alarm clock by wiring up some car horns to the alarm buzzer.

Nice, wasn't sure if anyone else was still using one. I've been up for an upgrade for a few months, but I have absolutely no problems with this phone and I like it a lot. Plus the jews at AT&T make upgrading so expensive now.

Because they're required to use for standardized testing.

Good choice for sports and handy work, also suggest you this

Hurdur
pic related
you can buy new earpads for like 25€ broski I have the dt-770 and love them to death.

High end DSLR's are durable as fuck.
Both the electronics and the mechanics.
You can take them out in rough terrain and dirty weather every day for 15 years and they'll still function perfectly - impressive.

I have had a ti-89 for years, use it almost every day cause its comfy, there's no real argument to use a calculator over smartphone applications or mathematics sw out there. Just comfy, anything else is because you're a giant fucking hipster like everyone else on this board.

> stainless steel
Wouldn't that rip out the hair on my arms?
I've had bad experiences with metal watch bands

leather will suit you better?

are you captain of the 4th grade special ops team?

Yeah the nicely weather proofed DSLRs are pretty impressive.

Anything but metal really

Just ordered mine recently. Not sure if I'll ever be confident enough to wear it among people. But it seems pretty neat.

>buy for life electronics

Could you be any more dense?

>last you a long time
>durable
>sells millions every year

>Brother mono laser printers
>Nokia phones

Xiaomi power bank for 16 bucks. use it all the time. cheap as chips

That's an expensive bag of chips

kek

>costs $10 dollars

really makes you think, huh?

>10 dollar dollars
makes u think

D-DELET THIS

YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN

I ordered one from amazon today after seeing this thread, it will be perfect for my new job...

but I think i'm the reason advertising shills post here

sorry for ruining Cred Forums

I have...an f91w

I only use it in work

>tfw hairy arms
>metal watch straps pinch my hairs and rip them out
No thanks

I use both of these on a regular basis.

is there any digital watch with a digital compass

Allahu akwork?

DO they make these in any nicer colors? I'm ok with that one but it could be a little classier.

>special ops team
it's actually special ed but don't tell them that

>tfw no tricorder watch

My god I feel this strong autism to collect the entire F-Series line of Casio watches after this thread.

The other version of this is when your fucking belt rips out a hair on your stomach.

This is what I've been wearing for a month or so now. I used to have a Casio calculator watch, but the band broke. Should this band be a bit more/less durable?

Not seeing any love for this bad boy...

Just stop being a greasy fuck

>digital watches are for retards
I wish retards would not exist. Love that watch.

Quite literally bomb proof.

I've used mine for about 2 years, it's nice.

>want this beauty
>over a grand used
Still tempting

this only happens for a little bit while you're getting used to it

>it will be perfect for my new job...
As a bomb maker for ISIS? Reported to the FBI, CIA, NSA, KKK, NAMBLA, NYPD, LAPD, Al Nusra, SAA, FSA and moot

holy fuck it can as root???

but can it run crysis?

Pic related
You only have to change the pads every couple years.

>bump for a 4th button
>no 4th button
This fucking watch is triggering my autism.

It gives your finger somewhere to rest when you pinch the thing to push the buttons

Had a gen 2 for a year. The 8GB storage and 1GB RAM were kind of a deal breaker to me, but I guess it's good enough for people who don't need a powerhouse of a phone.

Came here to post 7506's.

Unless highest tier audiophile quality shit spoil you, v6's or 7506's are inexpensive, high quality, and durable except for their cushions.

tfw I have both

Can agree. I also have headphones more expensive than my V6. Only faults V6 have is the coily cord.

Yes,I have one

I'd rather get the W-800H. It's a bit more g-shockesque woth a similar price and specs than the f-91w, with the exception that its's 100M water resist and has a 10yr battery module. Got mine for 30eur. Pic related.

the symmetry makes it less triggering you fool

I don't get it. If you actually used the watch you would not have the original shitty resin strap, as it dies within the first 6 months of purchase. A cheap nato strap is the only way to use f91-w for a long period of time.

I dont think it was a metaphor

>less triggering
Wew

>moot
Literally who?

Is the backlight one of those shitty one led things or is it a full screen light?

Yeah I feel you. Got my F-91W on order but I already kind of want the A158 to go with it.

Looks to be a bit bigger than the F-91W. Or am I mistaken?

Most watches are way too hueg for my skeletor wrists.

It's that shitty oneled thing yes, but desu I don't mind it since those cheap full screen lights tebd to be a bit smudgier on the display. It is bright enough to see anyway.

I think it is (my f-91w's on the way so I can't give a direct comparison) but its still quite small on the wrist.

I'm torn between those two. I should probably just get one of each, right?

It's $40 for both. People spend more money on f2p games than the cost of the 2 watches in a week.

Nexus 6p. I'm good on a phone and have a backup screen protector if I ever have a big drop

I'm not one of those people but you're right, 40 bucks for two watches that will last me a long time aren't a bad investment.
Now to find a store that has them.

It's also used to make bombs.

Yeah, the Casio watches with the fullscreen blue light have a slightly more washed out, less-contrasty display. So the light function is better, but regular viewing is slightly worse.

Pic related. The A168 on the left has the better light, the A158 the better regular display. Also the A158 is smaller and thinner.

Nice taste, user. I have a 70's Pulsar calc/alarm watch. Sells for a pretty penny last I checked.

*GW-5000

Joining the F-91W pride.

the one and only BIFL watch:
youtube.com/watch?v=N4bM6W8-_uQ

My first introduction to Android. Was looking for something cheap just to test the water. Loved it. Had it for 2 years before I upgraded.

Still got the Moto G. Still flies. I put Nokia Here offline maps on it and now keep it in the car and use it as a sat nav.

Still going strong. Look after it and it'll look after you.

Mah nigga. You upgrade to an SSD yet?

I have no idea why nobody still uses this.

I still have my 30GB iPod video and people shit their pants when they realize they traded capacity for a fucking g touchscreen.

No but I'd be interested in doing this. Is there a fool proof "how to" guide or video out there you'd recommend?

It's quite trivial. Just use a spudger to crack it open, put an mSATA drive in a ZIF IDE adapter, swap the HDD for it, and snap it back together.

Is there a Cred Forums approved watch I can use for scuba diving?

+1 for casio f-91w

I do use it and the strap is still in good shape, so I don't know what to tell you. I've intended to replace it when it gets worn out since I bought it, but that hasn't been necessary so far.

I had one of those. It broke.

I no longer wear wrist watches, and i'm happier for it.

I've owned two iPod Mini. After the second one broke i said fuck it, never again Apple.

I have a nano 3
Dead battery because of course, and my phone can play media now so I have no need for a replacement

I sit in front of a ridiculously powerful math calculating machine all day, but every time i actually need some math done i reach for my trusty TI-83. It's ridiculous.

I never understood the appeal of terrorist watches. Those rough plastic wristbands are really uncomfortable.

I don't know the watch brand of model I have since it doesn't seem to be printed anywhere, but it's a digital display with a compass and a cloth / Velcro band.

Which Seiko?

Same, I've got computers all over my room and I normally go for a calculator with an 884KHz CPU

Seiko 5 SNK809

amazon.com/Seiko-SNK809-Automatic-Stainless-Canvas/dp/B002SSUQFG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1474929065&sr=8-1&keywords=seiko 5 snk809

Just make sure you replace the strap

What NATO strap do you guys recommend for the F91W-1?

Which orient is that?

>Buy it for life
>Terrorist watch

Well played OP.

My dad gave me this 5 years ago, apparently he bought it over 15 years ago back then (so over 20 years now)

Why is Seiko a meme?

Because the SNK Seikos are shipped hard by the watch thread for being "gap powered" , since they don't rely on a battery, but rather an automatic winding mechanism.

Orient Ray

strap is shit

Bought it off of some girl in university for $5. Threw rockbox on it. Resoldered the headphone jack when it started getting spotty. Still works and still lives for days before charging.

If only I knew some cheap earbuds that were even a tenth as sturdy

You guys have to go deeper.

Best ugliest headphones I ever did get

I just wish the metal bands didn't pinch my hair so much

Don't the batteries die? I had a Touch 2gen. Batts go dead "Time to buy a new one mate" Nope cya Apple never again.

They are great, but not ugly compared to something like Beats by dre!

looks corny as fuck.

Casio g-shock watches. Depending on the model and the features, you can get one for under 30 dollars. People have carried on using their 1980s G-Shocks daily, it's unbelievably durable. It's probably worth spending around 80 or 90 bucks for a solar and atomic model, so you don't have to do anything to maintain it.

Even solar models need maintenance, but I getchu.

It's a pity there aren't any affordable, analog, good looking, durable, radio controlled watches.
Decent looking ones start at $350.

Citizen CB0010-88E

this, but the white/black version doesn't look as ugly desu

>tfw got 4 pairs off koss porta's

During early 90s every kid had this watch in our neighbourhood.

If i recall correctly F-94 variant was rare and the kid with that had lots of attention.

Best cheap earphones. Got them for 6 bucks each. Bought 5 pairs a few years ago and I'm still using the first pair.

I stopped using my haji watch after six years and the strap was in like new condition. Battery still works and on time after being in a drawer for a year (year 7).

You are one of those weirdos with acidic skin that eats through rubber.

Does it do trigonometric functions? Does it do exponents and roots? I didn't think so.

Just bought the Moto G4 a few weeks ago because poor fag. Pretty impressed with it so far. The only complaint I have is camera quality. But hey, I shouldn't be expecting too much from a $200 smart phone. Overall good device

My nigga. Crammed a old one into a fake body and replaced the rubber gasket. Probably going to invert the display, too.

It's a shame I had to get rid of the fake internals, though. It had a multicolour LED.

Xiaomi Piston 3's have good construction

> ITT
>The only things with electricity that humankind can decently put together are watches and calculators.

I have one like that. It's like 5-7 years old and still rocking. Sometimes i need to open the metal cover, remove the battery and put it again because stop working

>Casic

Kek

I remember a rumor saying he wears it to the right to anger kuffars.

Fake f91w from aliexpress. How do I do?

My friend, I second this. Mine got through the washer once already and for 7 bucks, I cant beat the quality.

>fake 10 dollar watch

adjust your priorities

TIs are very solid. Just bought a nspire cas thats almost 10 years old for $40 and still looks new
I'm not sure about the new color models though

Yes, just look at 5610 variants. I also bought a black x blue and put a navy bezel + strap on it.

It's too much more expensive than a 5610 to be worth it.

>bought a beautiful blue Armitron 20/4756BLSV for only 25 dollars while I was in boot camp 4 years ago
>stronger than a fucking Game Boy, had times where I literally slammed the front against stone walls on accident which resulted in ZERO scratches
>even so, four years of wear has scuffed the steel over time (while the face remains flawless)
>love the watch like it is a part of my body
>decided to search online to see if I could buy a new one as backup
>sold out fucking everywhere, even called up customer service to see if they still had some
>that crushing feel when your favorite watch basically doesn't exist
Just replaced the battery today, but I fucked up and broke the gasket, gotta repair that soon. Pic related, it's the greatest watch ever made.

this one any good?

WOOOOOAAAAHHHH HOOOOOOOOOOO

Every Apple computer I have ever had still works great.

IIgs, IIc+, a couple 68k machines, Powerbooks, etc.

I sometimes dust off the old Powerbook G4 and use it, it's still a perfectly capable daily driver. Much better keyboard than any of the shitty ones you get in laptops these days (excepting special gay men laptops).

Other stuff I have that's older, and that I would replace identically if lost / stolen:

Garmin eTrex "high sensitivity" model.
GE Superadio II (best AMDX portable set)
HP 200LX
HP 48GX

Check my f91-waifu

Does it show the CASIO letters on screen if you hold down the bottom right button for 3 seconds? Supposed method to determine fakes, wonder if they copied that yet.

Nice strap. Where'd you buy it?

This one is terrible. After two years, the silent silver paint begins to wear away and the adjustable mechanism on the band gets too loose to wear comfortably.

ebay, boyo. Don't remember the seller. Too bad the quality varies alot, this one was like 7 dollardoos and it's a nice quality one. I bought chinese one for 2 dollars and it's shit.

>Implying they last more than a year before being outdated

Soldering master race

My 2008 iMac's still going strong

My Core2Duo one is still going fine and parents 2011 i5 one is a-ok.

It's not the desktops that get outdated quickly, its the phones and ipods because they shaft them with each update

dis be powered by a nuclear reactor

Are there wireless cherry Keyboards?
Or good mechanic wireless Keyboards in General which last a long time?

buckling springs keyboards

Allahu akbar

This thing right here. My parents had the X60s for 7 years. I am rocking my regular X60 8th year. I can't even praise it enough. If they made laptops like this still I'd buy one no matter then price. 1500€ on this was nothing.

>rose gold imacs
excuse me what

rubber domes will last practically forever too user

it's a question of taste, many people dislike mechanical keyboards.

Why are they called terrorist watches?

>rubber domes will last practically forever too user
Well sure but he specifically asked for mechanical

I have destroyed pretty much every dome keyboard I had under two years. I'm not even a gaymer.

I have it in the black rubber. It's a pretty great watch. It has a few superfluous features like the quick timezone changing, but I really dig the 80's A E S T H E T I C, and the similarity to the MGSV watch is bretty gud.

Because capitalists are not allowed to own anything that lasts more than 3 months without factory repair or replacement

I guess I should have specified, *DECENT* rubber dome keyboard.

Still have the gen 2 nano, 4gb. Had to replace the battery once, used it daily since it was released until beginning of the year. I packer her in an anoxic container, she now resides in my safe, ready to be listened to as a nostalgic time capsule for generations to come.

They do; check out the Chinese modded X62 retrofitted with Broadwell from 51nb ($700).

casio.com/products/Watches/Databank/

The newer ones look more comfortable to use.

The buttons on these are piss

That's beautiful desu

leather strap looks less try-hard anyway so it's a win-win

one of the best purchase I've ever made

Going six years strong with mine now.

I got two spare sets of resin but haven't actually needed to change it out yet.

I've had one for my gym watch for a while now trying to kill it by taking it into the sauna, steam room, hot tub, swimming, etc. It's still doing fine.

The "crystal" on the front though is so soft I scratched the fuck out of it with a plastic zipper. If I focus on it I'm pissed off, but usually I look right through it.

What color strap do you recommend for a Casio F91, since this has turned into basically a watch general

I think grey would look nice.

countycomm.com/nylonbands.html

You made me look and I laughed

Sold my Apple Watch (worst purchase ever) and replaced it with this. Couldn't be happier 6 months in

TI-89 is the absolute best and a must have for everyone. I love this device so much.

Thing is I bought 3 of these so far, because they would break every time. But in all honesty, they always lasted AT LEAST 10 months before breaking down, which is a solid investment to be honest. Sound quality is good, I recommend!

Very nice user, I love this watch

You just have fat little sausage fingers, the buttons are great. These are the models when the buttons were seperate pieces still, the newer ones are shit because they are made of just one piece of plastic

smart people dont need calculator watches. you should be able to do all calculations in your head such as cubes square roots and all divisions and multiplications / percentages.

Sure thing bud

They fired half of the remaining employees today. All outsourced to chinkland

I bet whoever came up with the tip calculator watch was jewish

>what is 2.7% of 55.93?

I have a different model, but I wouldn't worry about it. I've had mine over a decade and it's still going strong.

My man :^)

Also need a nato band. You'll never go back.

>could never get the bands off

You do know if has a release pin for the band, right?

I got mine for $2 at a thrift store. The batteries were dead, and I guess they gave it away instead of replacing them.

Doesn't matter, you will need to cut into the strap to make it work anyways. Pick one that's small and looks good.

Osama Bin Laden had a picture of him wearing one.

wizards don't need to know what time it is, we always show up precisely when we need to.

do these have the problem where one side goes out before they both do? I've been avoiding headphones without a removable aux for this reason

>up
How do you turn the temperature down, user?

I put one of these under a fire axe for shits and giggles one day. It shattered the glass and cut the bezel up, but the watch face still works. Pretty nuts. Mine was a gray color. The black looks much better.

Top left works on my 108. Elite easter egg user.

>I'd recommend the Gshock DW 5610 instead ,not as cheap but it has none of the drawbacks of F91w.
It doesn't have the street cred though. I only bought the F91W because of the terrorist watch meme

Is the G-Shock worth the extra $48?

Yep. I have had the basic black resin version since 2013, when they were new. Mine's been pretty good for me so far, definitely one of Casio's better budget watches.

using 1st gen here, still going strong with CM

Used this complete beauty until I got robbed, amazing watch.

I'm considering selling my shitty ass HP printer/scanner to get a Brother one. Is there a good known recommended model?

Who the hell steals a Casio.

>2016
>Using a wristwatch
Too lazy to take your phone out or something?

What the fuck is this a watch thread?! Give me some shit other than watches

Why pull out my phone when I can look at my wrist?

>using a phone in 3+2013

Depends on what you need it for. If you plan on wearing the watch every single day and giving it a beating, DW5600

But if you just want a cheap, durable, practical watch to wear at work, at the gym, etc, while wearing a nicer watch on the side, F91 or similar models. Even though it's not a G, it's still durable

DW5600 is also $40 on Amazon. Still dirt cheap.

I've had pic related, a J6710DW, for 3 years, print maybe 15 colour pages a week. No problems with the print head and ink economy seens legit on all but the highest quality settings. Might be more than you need but I rate it. Wouldn't flinch on buying another Brother, but i want a laser for the next one, see what they offer I guess.

I'll check that one out, thx. Altho I'm looking for a laser one too

This, by far, the only reasonable thing in this entire thread. I've had one for also seven years, still going strong.

Also, G-2300 master race, reporting in.

Yeah let me just take a 50+$ watch to a place where it's guaranteed to get damaged.

The TI-82s were built so much better than the TI-84s. I lost the cover for my 84 and before long, the screen had shattered because the LCD is just exposed. On the 82, the screen is protected by a plastic shield. It's practically indestructible.
Its one weakness is the ribbon cable that connects the LCD driver board to the LCD itself. Sometimes, they'll get blank lines down the screen because the solder joints on the ribbon cable start to crack, and it's not easily fixable.

Where can I get this watch?

>buy it for life

>go to gitmo 4 life

kek
terrorist wear them,and they also get used to make bombs

pic related

What would the cheapest solar, atomic, and water resistant digital watch cost?

I assume it would be a casio.

Get a Model F then.

plebs...

Does this even have electronics?

>It had a multicolour LED
You mean one of these?
youtube.com/watch?v=sk6IXBzp6QY

Where did you get that white case from? Looks great!

They sell them in multi colors.

don't get me wrong I really like my model m but the model f's are known for having a much nicer feel to them, especially the smaller ones (at over xt)

>Just another quartz watch with a sensor or two
I already posted something like that.

They're the fake ones though

Radio controlled and analog don't go together with affordable.

infact just went on their website, why the fuck do they have every weird ass colour apart from white?

It's been a very long time I hadn't have such a great thread on Cred Forums. Hail Casio.

It doesn't.

GWM-5610

Amazon sells fake Casio watches?

Mine broke after two months. Get the Hybrids instead, they have a metal housing