Andrew Long
Andrew Long

kids in my poorfag's school bought iphone X

Jonathan Gutierrez
Jonathan Gutierrez

How fucking embarassing

Thomas Cooper
Thomas Cooper

It's going to be outdated within a year, and they would still be paying installments for the phone.

Anthony King
Anthony King

i sold my car and bought iphone x, whats the fuck is your problem?

Andrew Murphy
Andrew Murphy

It's funny how you ameritards make fun of people buying expensive phones while you waste loads of money on Netflix, Spotify and some other useless (((web setvices))) that you can get for free.

Spending $40 a month on a phone is too much but spending money to watch videos instead of torrenting then or watching them online is perfectly fine with you lot. Lol

Dominic Miller
Dominic Miller

But ameritards are the one buying expensive phones AND waste loads of money on paid online streaming services.

Camden Edwards
Camden Edwards

mfw factory worker buys a BMW and an iphone x

Camden Collins
Camden Collins

Both of them are too much.

Aiden Davis
Aiden Davis

The other day a friend who is a fucking grown ass man with kids bought one. He immediately went on rambling on how much he dislikes the sliding app management shit he has to do to close stuff.

He also looks, suspiciously, very much like the soyboy wojak. No I'm not joking about that.

Draw your own conclusions.

Elijah Robinson
Elijah Robinson

I make enough in about 40 minutes of work to pay for a month subscription to spotify which curates music for me and is legal and easy and keeps me from going insane from working 8 hours a day. Worth.

Jack Peterson
Jack Peterson

he's still going to school
leave

Christopher Hall
Christopher Hall

working 8 hours a day
going insane
Uhh, what ?

Nicholas Wood
Nicholas Wood

school
You must be 18 or older to post here.

Elijah Carter
Elijah Carter

Netflix and Spotify are piss cheap. Stop being poor.

Christian Clark
Christian Clark

He immediately went on rambling on how much he dislikes the sliding app management shit he has to do to close stuff.
He's right. The hardware is great but the user interface is a fucking RSI inducing mess. I hate it. If I was going to get an iPhone (I'm not) give me the 8 Plus any day.

Gabriel Hernandez
Gabriel Hernandez

try working in a shop with no windows and no other people and no music for 8 hours a day. gotta have my music.

Dominic Richardson
Dominic Richardson

be dumb and buy iPhone
can't learn by reading ebooks because it's an iPhone

William Gonzalez
William Gonzalez

You must be 18 to post here.

Ian Nguyen
Ian Nguyen

I sell phones in Compton. My job is basically to convince people to purchase phones that they CANNOT afford. Its easy enough to sort out the fraud and from there its just people getting fucked

Sebastian Parker
Sebastian Parker

Fags scaring away cute young ones

Ethan Russell
Ethan Russell

Nothing wrong here, iphone are designed for poor people.

Lincoln Ortiz
Lincoln Ortiz

Spotify and Netflix are for faggots. Audible is the patrician's choice.

Evan Barnes
Evan Barnes

just stop being poor lol it's easy
(You)

Matthew Parker
Matthew Parker

what the fuck am I looking at

Brayden Nelson
Brayden Nelson

russian hackress

Caleb Campbell
Caleb Campbell

I have enough money for x, so I will pay money for it instead of going with a free alternative
having a high paying job is great because it enables me to buy shiny things!!!
Nice poor people mentality. This is why the jews rule you mongrels.

Kayden Morgan
Kayden Morgan

my poorfag's
How do I buy a poorfag?

Adrian Cruz
Adrian Cruz

I make that amount every half hour and I still pirate Spotify Premium, your argument is quite pointless, as are you.

Hunter Garcia
Hunter Garcia

Do we really gotta post the demographics of who owns iPhone and who owns Android devices? In nearly everywhere across the US there is a almost direct correlation between you owning an iPhone and being in a higher income bracket. You don’t need to lie to make iOS devices look bad Pajeet, hit me up at anytime if you need some tips on shilling.

Aaron Perez
Aaron Perez

iPhone owners have more money and sex.

Zachary Sullivan
Zachary Sullivan

the absolute state of android

Xavier Foster
Xavier Foster

ameritards make fun of people buying expensive phones
Funny, I always thought it was us buying it. Apple is an American company, after all. And I see a lot more middle-class and upper-middle class Americans using iPhones than Androids. In fact the only people I see using Androids are Indians and ghetto white trash/mexicans/indians.

Connor Young
Connor Young

thats cause most iphone owners are women

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit