Kids in my poorfag's school bought iphone X

>kids in my poorfag's school bought iphone X

How fucking embarassing

It's going to be outdated within a year, and they would still be paying installments for the phone.

i sold my car and bought iphone x, whats the fuck is your problem?

It's funny how you ameritards make fun of people buying expensive phones while you waste loads of money on Netflix, Spotify and some other useless (((web setvices))) that you can get for free.

Spending $40 a month on a phone is too much but spending money to watch videos instead of torrenting then or watching them online is perfectly fine with you lot. Lol

But ameritards are the one buying expensive phones AND waste loads of money on paid online streaming services.

>mfw factory worker buys a BMW and an iphone x

Both of them are too much.

The other day a friend who is a fucking grown ass man with kids bought one. He immediately went on rambling on how much he dislikes the sliding app management shit he has to do to close stuff.

He also looks, suspiciously, very much like the soyboy wojak. No I'm not joking about that.

Draw your own conclusions.

I make enough in about 40 minutes of work to pay for a month subscription to spotify which curates music for me and is legal and easy and keeps me from going insane from working 8 hours a day. Worth.

>he's still going to school
leave

>working 8 hours a day
>going insane
Uhh, what ?

>school
You must be 18 or older to post here.

Netflix and Spotify are piss cheap. Stop being poor.

>He immediately went on rambling on how much he dislikes the sliding app management shit he has to do to close stuff.
He's right. The hardware is great but the user interface is a fucking RSI inducing mess. I hate it. If I was going to get an iPhone (I'm not) give me the 8 Plus any day.

try working in a shop with no windows and no other people and no music for 8 hours a day. gotta have my music.

>be dumb and buy iPhone
>can't learn by reading ebooks because it's an iPhone

You must be 18 to post here.

I sell phones in Compton. My job is basically to convince people to purchase phones that they CANNOT afford. Its easy enough to sort out the fraud and from there its just people getting fucked

Fags scaring away cute young ones

Nothing wrong here, iphone are designed for poor people.

Spotify and Netflix are for faggots. Audible is the patrician's choice.

>just stop being poor lol it's easy
(You)

>what the fuck am I looking at

russian hackress

>I have enough money for x, so I will pay money for it instead of going with a free alternative
>having a high paying job is great because it enables me to buy shiny things!!!
Nice poor people mentality. This is why the jews rule you mongrels.

>my poorfag's
How do I buy a poorfag?

I make that amount every half hour and I still pirate Spotify Premium, your argument is quite pointless, as are you.

Do we really gotta post the demographics of who owns iPhone and who owns Android devices? In nearly everywhere across the US there is a almost direct correlation between you owning an iPhone and being in a higher income bracket. You don’t need to lie to make iOS devices look bad Pajeet, hit me up at anytime if you need some tips on shilling.

iPhone owners have more money and sex.

>the absolute state of android

>ameritards make fun of people buying expensive phones
Funny, I always thought it was us buying it. Apple is an American company, after all. And I see a lot more middle-class and upper-middle class Americans using iPhones than Androids. In fact the only people I see using Androids are Indians and ghetto white trash/mexicans/indians.

thats cause most iphone owners are women