Luis Nguyen
Luis Nguyen

Kek

Hudson Thomas
Hudson Thomas

www.positive.hiv

Andrew Howard
Andrew Howard

Fogot pic. My medication I take once a day every day for the next 50 years. It costs me $30k a year but it keeps me undetectable.

Joseph Flores
Joseph Flores

They're worth a lot of money in the future when block chain really throttles up and everyone starts building their own internet website instead of selling on Etsy/marketing on these shitty social media for doctors kinda sites

Elijah Bailey
Elijah Bailey

new evilangel site?

Angel Torres
Angel Torres

$30k
Shit, is that your out of pocket price, or the price they charge your insurance company?

Daniel Nguyen
Daniel Nguyen

T. Ameritard

Oliver Torres
Oliver Torres

kys.

Isaac Bell
Isaac Bell

paying $82.19 for a fucking pill

Parker Perry
Parker Perry

was it because he was a faggot?

Jeremiah Ramirez
Jeremiah Ramirez

That's not even the problem, the problem is fucking resellers. Even some super obscure, unknown domain name will get bought up and put on market for 1000x it's worth. It pisses me off but all I can do on some are pay some fucking jew or wait till it expires and try to get it sniped for myself.

Camden Murphy
Camden Murphy

Faggot (literally)

Ethan Price
Ethan Price

Maybe you should have thought about that before you became a faggot. Pills might ease the pain now, but they won't help you in hell.

Jack Gonzalez
Jack Gonzalez

let me die instead

Jayden Price
Jayden Price

Yes, let vermin die.

Ryan Peterson
Ryan Peterson

says a welfare nation who completely relies on american medical innovation and never contributes anything

Aiden Allen
Aiden Allen

cure.hiv
eh

Nolan Robinson
Nolan Robinson

It's probably intentional to avoid trolls, ~le maymay and shit.
If shit was <$10 I know for sure you guys would have one

Luke Johnson
Luke Johnson

feels like a scam now that there's openNIC

Coincidence: Almost all DNS resolvers can't resolve opennic domains when the DNS resolver provider sells domains.

Brayden Robinson
Brayden Robinson

.hiv
not .hive
fucking USELESS

Juan Cruz
Juan Cruz

Can I buy .poz

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit