Vocaroo Thread

>long time no edition edition

you know how it goes, gents.

>Anglais
"Adventure on the water is our passion, and 1972 we've provided the trusted gear that helps make it possible. Our goal is for everyone to enjoy paddling and rafting as much as we do, so we build NRS equipment and apparel to meet the toughest standards — our own."

>Cunt
"L'aventure sur l'eau est notre passion, et depuis 1972 nous fournissons un matériel fiable permettant de la rendre possible. Notre but est que chacun profite autant que nous de la baignade et du rafting, c'est pourqoui nous fabriquons des équipments et de l'habillement NRS dans le respect des normes les plus strictes."

>German
"Abenteuer auf dem Wasser ist unsere Leidenschaft, und seit 1972 bieten wir die vertrauenswürdige Ausrüstung an, um es zu ermöglichen. Unser Ziel ist, dass jeder genauso viel Freude am Paddeln und Rafting haben wie wir, also bauten wir ein NRS Gerälte und Bekleidung, um den allerhöchsten Standard zu entsprechen — unseren eigenen."

>Spanish
"Nuestra pasión son les aventuras acuáticas, y desde 1972 suplimos el equipo confiable que las hace posibles. Nuestro objectivo es que todo el mundo disfrute remar y hacer rafting tanto como nostros, por lo que fabricamos equipo y ropa NRS que cumple con los estándares más altos: los nuestros."

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1Oyj4uzOmvp
vocaroo.com/i/s1cKpO5tSUXN
vocaroo.com/i/s1Knr9GYPHii
vocaroo.com/i/s1cR8pliHAOA
vocaroo.com/i/s1KHYYYU7l2z
vocaroo.com/i/s0FBUd7YU9lI
vocaroo.com/i/s0QxnYMNOdk9
vocaroo.com/i/s1OdCOrGApTK
vocaroo.com/i/s0K1hyX9rxfy
vocaroo.com/i/s0t6JTM7RD0U
vocaroo.com/i/s0NRrLJuVrEO
vocaroo.com/i/s1QxBi4X640N
youtube.com/watch?v=ECCIF55U-gU
filmarkivet.se/sv/film/?movieid=547
youtube.com/watch?v=PdeAsI0D1MU
tv.nrk.no/serie/tripp-trapp-tre-med-smil-til-det-skjulte-kamera/FUHA01005467/sesong-1/episode-1#t=19m51s
youtube.com/watch?v=WhMhSsdUGF8
youtube.com/watch?v=Ilj45rOHC80
youtube.com/watch?v=8VwGkl-1DDI
youtu.be/gKiEQgDI1Rk?t=1m26s
vocaroo.com/i/s0WYMObS16GX
vocaroo.com/i/s0UhJDQmZAbl
vocaroo.com/i/s16A2hDkV3h0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>german
vocaroo.com/i/s1Oyj4uzOmvp

It's been quite a while!

>english and spanish
vocaroo.com/i/s1cKpO5tSUXN

Dubs of the return

>tripfags

bump

Contributing.
>German
vocaroo.com/i/s1Knr9GYPHii

vocaroo.com/i/s1cR8pliHAOA

kek

vocaroo.com/i/s1KHYYYU7l2z

>Yank
vocaroo.com/i/s0FBUd7YU9lI

>Bong
vocaroo.com/i/s0QxnYMNOdk9

>Coq au vin
vocaroo.com/i/s1OdCOrGApTK

>Turkish
vocaroo.com/i/s0K1hyX9rxfy

>Siesta speak
vocaroo.com/i/s0t6JTM7RD0U

pmuB

>vocaroo.com/i/s1OdCOrGApTK
Perfectly perfect.

lel

vocaroo.com/i/s0NRrLJuVrEO

vocaroo.com/i/s1QxBi4X640N
r8

Mнe cтыднo зa тeбя

Some Swedish or Greek would be nice.

as per vocaroo thread tradition, nobody rates anything. i would, but going to sleep. ciao

bompan

That name doe...

What I like most about Sweden is Lill-Babs.
Here are a few of my favourite songs from her.

>En Tuff Brud I Lyxförpackning
youtube.com/watch?v=ECCIF55U-gU

>Song about Frukt from a 1975 TV special she did, highly recommend the full video here: filmarkivet.se/sv/film/?movieid=547
youtube.com/watch?v=PdeAsI0D1MU

>Medley from 1967 in which she performs a few of her Herb Alpert-based songs from that year including "Arvid," "Det Femte Maj," and "I Sanden På Stranden." Starts at the 19 minute 51 second mark, cannot recommend it enough.
tv.nrk.no/serie/tripp-trapp-tre-med-smil-til-det-skjulte-kamera/FUHA01005467/sesong-1/episode-1#t=19m51s
>(pic related is the outfit she wore that evening, in colour)

AND IN GERMAN TOO!

>Holl-Dolly-Day. Absolutely adore her outfit in this video.
youtube.com/watch?v=WhMhSsdUGF8

>Amore, Amore, Amore (1:06 is how thinking about Lill-Babs makes me feel)
youtube.com/watch?v=Ilj45rOHC80

A career spanning decades and still going strong at 78. Songs of many different styles, three languages. It's impossible to bore of her music. So many awesome videos on YouTube and other sites of her performances, this is just a small, små sample.

>bonus video in English, duet with Peter Kraus "You're the Top." (wouldn't mind being the top or bottom with Lill-Babs ya kno' im sayin?)
youtube.com/watch?v=8VwGkl-1DDI

bonus obscure appearance by Lill-Babs on West German tele in 1962 alongside Vivi Bach.

youtu.be/gKiEQgDI1Rk?t=1m26s
(action starts at 01:26)

>pic related

this is now a Lill-Babs discussion thread.
Lill-Babs is love, Lill-Babs is life.

No Babs

There are two Daniel with the address you gave you massive cunt. Which one is you.

i use the one where im wearing a blue floral hat

Jesus christ. That doesn't even look like you.

i wrote the word faggot in french on my profile: it's me.

send request soon so i can add you to the group and go to sleep. i've work tonight.

cyka blyat

where have you been babs?

vocaroo.com/i/s0WYMObS16GX

I hope you enjoy my voice, because I sure as hell don't.

You sound normal.

Aw thanks. That's the kindest thing that's been said about my voice.

I'd say something in French, but that would probably end up making you sad. Is that really a gipsy? We don't really have them, so I never really got what they're like and why they're disliked.

I think she's a little too pale. She's hot though so whatever.

English:
vocaroo.com/i/s0UhJDQmZAbl

German:
vocaroo.com/i/s16A2hDkV3h0