POLISH IN BRITAIN

Polish deserve to be persecuted in the UK for one reason and that is that they don't want to integrate. When foreigners go to live in other countries they should attempt to live by the rules, laws, customs, language etc of the country they are moving to.

If they move around in Polish gangs, they become a threat to locals.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-37396805
uk.reuters.com/article/commentary-bratislava-lloyd-idUKKCN11M2EQ
nasdaq.com/article/slovakias-fico-ready-to-veto-brexit-deal-with-eu-cm680999
dw.com/en/visegrad-group-of-eu-states-could-veto-brexit-deal/a-19559572
forbes.com/sites/stratfor/2016/01/28/why-europes-great-experiment-is-failing/#1f191d516e9d
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Polish people are really nice?
all of the ones I met speak english and only difference was they were ugly and had an accent

>move around in Polish gangs
You've obviously never been here if you think that's the case. GTFO you stupid shitposting mongol.

These pathetic parasites want to veto a productive trade deal, just so they can keep exporting their unemployment and criminal gangs to the West. These are the same leeches that want Western militarise to pay for their protection, and the same vermin that refuse refugees but expect us to take literally millions of Slavs.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-37396805

Well, can't really argue with that

Fuck them, Slovakians can stay though

it's muslims who veto everything,
don't trust anything bbc says communist shit

What do we do about the Eternal Pole? It's becoming a menacy to the whole of Europe.

Reuters reports the same uk.reuters.com/article/commentary-bratislava-lloyd-idUKKCN11M2EQ

so does Nasdaq nasdaq.com/article/slovakias-fico-ready-to-veto-brexit-deal-with-eu-cm680999

so does DW dw.com/en/visegrad-group-of-eu-states-could-veto-brexit-deal/a-19559572

PIECES OF FUCKING SLAVIC SHIT! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE EU TO BREAKDOWN SO THEY CAN START LIVING WITHOUT WELFARE FROM US.
Respect Brexit for fuck sakes

Half the Polish here I know marry Irish men/women and integrate pretty well.

Maybe it's different across the pond.

t. Pole

>t. Pole

i am polish

>per capita

You're a retard m8

Eurocrat genocide when?

FUCKING SLAVSHIT

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

soon ;^)

>they were ugly
they should fit in perfectly then

soon brothers

highly doubt it, you'd probably be one of the last to leave with your generous demeanor :^)

>finland
you are a slav

Nah Germans will be the last to leave. Anti EU sentiment is growing fast in Sweden. The EU is over. It will finally collapse. I haven't been this happy in years

No

Do they not teach you how to read in Fingolia? The issue only concerns people already living there.

They're just about to agree on a military HQ for the EU so you're talking out of your ass.

t.post stealing Ivan

same thing, you're eastern european

>They're just about to agree on a military HQ for the EU
Sweden opposes it. Even our traitor politicians oppose it. We'll leave. Denmark will leave, Austria, France and Holland will leave. And left will be Eastern Europe the failed mediterainian countries and Germany. Have fun! ;^)

and no one wants an EU army. It will fail like everything else in the EU. This horrible EUSSR is done finally. I was worried I'd never see the end of this hell

lol ok putinbot#765

Not him, but you don't know what you're talking about, amerishart. Nordic countries are all culturally similar. Slavic countries are different.

t. American Education

Sweden, Norway and Denmark yes. Even Iceland. Not Finland.
You're further East than Poland. Genetically you closer to the Russians and Balts than you are to the Swedes or other "Nordics".

>waah poles are the problem
>meanwhile, sandniggers, pakis and niggers are fine

westerners are pussies and afraid to do anything about the actual problematic immigrants, since that would be RAYCIS

Where do you base this? Are you some wikipedia fedora autist that thinks that just because the language is different, the culture isn't similar?

>muh Putin
I don't get why EU cucks assume I love Putin because I don'ät want my money and freedom to be taken by the EUSSR.

NATO is more than enough to guard from Russia you stupid slav

>shit-talk about poles
>english flags come to defend them
Everytime

Poles a brotier. Pic related is the problem.

oh and also that Eastern and Southern Europe is stealing the taxes from our woking class so we can enjoy building your countries whilst you hate us anyway :^)

>Bulgaria
>Talking about problematic immigrants

You're the fucking worst immigrants.

The EU can only gain things by working together you dumb paki.

Niggers like you who instead of trying to find a solution to these problems try and destroy the most peaceful force in history and the only relevant future this continent have are the scum of this society.

this

Farage fucking warned the EU over and over again not to let Bulgaria and Romania into Schengen but they refused to listen

>100% NORDIC

XD

>The EU can only gain things by working together you dumb paki.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!
Oh I just love giving away tons of tax payers money to lose our European nations and be run by globalists and big banks.

>Niggers like you who instead of trying to find a solution
we've tried mutiple times you dumbas, it doesn't work the EU won't listen. Even after Brexit happened they still insist on ever closer union and a fucking EU army. they won't listen dumbass.

>the most peaceful force in history and the only relevant future this continent have are the scum of this society.
hahaha holy shit you must be a fucking teenager. How can you be this dumb? You really think Europe would descend into internal wars without the EU? Jesus you are truly brainwashed

you are a neet sven
who are you kidding you sat sack of shit

Yes. You on the other hand think you're western europeans even though you speak a Slavic language and are in the actual East Bloc

nope I work and have to pay into one of the most corrupt organisations ever created

Did I imply Europe would descend into war without the EU? No, learn to read kiddo.

>muh illuminati
Opinion discarded

>the most peaceful force in history and the only relevant future this continent have
you strongly implied it.

>illuminati
wtf are you talking about? Do you deny that big banks have huge influence over the EU?
Guess where Mr Barosso (the former EU president) just got hired? :^)

I can just tell you're either an extreme EU liberal or a young kid who thinks the EU is just great because it spreads peace and democracy and everyone would just hate and kill eachother without it

You speak an eastern language too, and you were once a part of Russia.

The entire world is run by banks with or without the EU you fool, how else do you think shit gets done.

stop dreaming, Sven-Jabal, BTW, gib more monies

:3
gib more! NOW!

run by sure but not directly controlled like the EU is.
Did you know that they knew the EURO wcurrency would fail before launching it? Yet they did it anyway spurred on by goldman.-Sachz and the other. Read up
forbes.com/sites/stratfor/2016/01/28/why-europes-great-experiment-is-failing/#1f191d516e9d

we're going to leave this union and only fools, Germans and gibsmedats will stay

Shouldn't you learn Polish? I heard that it's obligatory in your schools, kek.

We were also part of Sweden you absolute fucking retard. We are neither Swedes nor Russians. Get the fuck off this thread and go choke on niggerdicks you overweight shart.

Show me evidence that the EU is being controlled by some almighty banking cartel because your article was complete shit.

Face it, you have schizophrenia.

>we're going to leave this union
yea, of course

also - daily reminder that Farage supported Asians migrating to the UK from their former colonies, he also supports all "progressive" ideas forced by British SJWs, the fact that you see him as your hero indicates how confused are contemporary right-wing anti-globalists in the West

>because your article was complete shit.
>Forbes is complete shit.
alrighty then
They have huge influence there. But that's not even the biggest issue. The biggest issue is the EU is a political union and is becoming a state. I do not want a United States of Europe I want independent nation states who are friends and trade. The EU is not that it is a monstrous organisation which aims to eliminate national identity

>yea, of course
>B-Brexit won't happen! r-remain will win

>Farage supported Asians migrating to the UK from their former colonies
yeah he supports high skilled labour migrating. what is wrong with that? What he hates is unskilled EU citizens coming to britatin and claiming benefits and government houseing and commiting crimes
I agree with him 100% here

If a polish Engineer or doctor wants to come to Sweden. Great! he's more than welcome, we want him!
if a polish guy who hasn't finished high school wants to come we can literally not do anything to keep that fucker out

checked

Doesn't make you any more Nordic than it makes the Poles German. You're Eastern European.

>Yes.

I stopped there

That's because extremely few go there to stay. Most just go there to work for a bit, and then come back to Poland.

Why do Finns on Cred Forums hate Poles so much? It's not like we have any historical or political grievances or anything. You could shit on Ruskies or Swedes, but Finnish posters keep bullying us for some reason. What's your problem, moomin man?
>they don't want to integrate.
That's bullshit, I have a 6 years old nephew in UK and he doesn't even speak Polish.

Probably some swedes using proxies. Don't see any reason as to why we would carry any grudge againts Poland.

I know this is bait, but just in case someone takes this seriously I'm gonna give you a (You)
>These pathetic parasites want to veto a productive trade deal
Which one? We strongly support the 3 Seas Initiative and we're currently the biggest trade partner of Germany to the East, bigger than Russia and in some aspects even Italy.
>These are the same leeches that want Western militarise to pay for their protection
Actually we're one of the few cunts that aren't stingy on NATO budget.
>and the same vermin that refuse refugees but expect us to take literally millions of Slavs.
We're the ones who take literally milions of Slavs. We already have 1-2 milion Ukrainians here, but I don't see anyone in EU talking about that.

Then they use these proxies pretty often, unless it's just some retarded Pole in Finland

jesus christ this board is so stupid

a reminder that this is how the average finn looks

I wish T*rks and other Ar*bs assimilated here nearly as well as for example Ruhr Polaks did
Only problematic phase was early 90s when their immigrants indeed were quite prone to stealing

Are you a native German?

Meant to quote me ?
Yeah, admittedly 1/4 German Silesian muh hurritage, so about 1/16 West Slav I assume