en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Józef_Różański
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Romkowski
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stefan_Michnik
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Poland
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Germany
>Sweden
Hmm...

Government opinion is different than the peoples opinion.

Objectively wrong for Ireland, Irish people tend to strongly condemn Israel and sympathize with the Palestinians.

The Israeli ambassador accused us of being the most antisemetic country in europe

>poland

What's "tense" between Israel and NZ?

The most antisemitic country of Europe is Poland.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Israel–New_Zealand_passport_scandal

Very crafty

Jews need to leave

Honestly I don't have a problem with Israel as long as they can go back to the '47 or '67 borders and stop the Israeli settlements.
Besides that, Israel can keep being Israel.

Honestly I don't have a problem with Emiratis as long as they can go back to their country and stop the Arab settlements.
Besides that, Arabs can keep insulting the West, but in their countries.

>French
Opinion disregarded.

Not just him though, Emiratis in London are vulgar and oblivious to any kind of social graces.

Just awful, no more please.

>Ireland
>very friendly
Bullshit, you would a very hard task trying to find anyone pro-Israel in this.

Why are we very friendly?
The shadow leader is anti-Israel lmao

>Not just him though, Emiratis in London are vulgar and oblivious to any kind of social graces.

I'm not responsible for what Emiratis do across the Atlantic, sorry.
If they're breaking laws then have your government arrest them and they'll just pay the bail and go back home.
Most of us are here for studies and/or work. We don't have time to bullshit. I have tons of Gulf friends who studied in Europe, Canada, U.S, and Russia, and not a single one got into trouble.

>be a safehaven for jews throughout history
>help them during WWII risking you life
>after WWII they happily become communist officials
>now they claim we were even worse than nazis
hmmmmm makes you think

Wtf is this meme map? End your existence.

They assassinated a member of our royal house, protected the assassins and then elected one of them to prime minister.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folke_Bernadotte

delete this

Well, leftists AND shitskins hate Israel and there's plenty of those here. And of course Neonazis but yeah, I don't think the public opinion is THAT bad in Germany.

What are the tensions between Greece and Israel?

>Russia
>friendly
>Ukraine
>very friendly

>very friendly
:^)

Greeks are bad with money.

they hate israel cause they are jews. poles are notoriously anti-semitic

>lefties, shitskins and nazis
>I don't think the public opinion is THAT bad in Germany

so like 90% of country

>tfw very good goys

>Jews are stereotypes as bankers.
>Greeks are indebted

>Everywhere Islam is there is Jew-hatred
>Sweden and Germany hates Jews

Thank you based k*kes

You know nothing Norrbagge

Makes my blood boil.

Too bad the last govt fucked up the relations between Israel and Brazil.

Makes sense, my nation's on their knees lubing up their asshole for Palestinian dunecoons.

Sneaky

wtf wrong with my country. fake map

Israel is evil. Period.

Did someone pull this map out of their ass or is there some actual data here.

>Give them dozens of free submarines 'n sheeit
>Most political interaction is still gorillion guilt trip based
>hostile

Fucking western civilisation forcing aus and nz to be friendly with the fucking shills. The west was a mistake.

>poland
>hatred
No surprise considering they did the Holocaust

Based Straya, remove kikes.

Germany is more pro-israel in politics, while the majority of German citizens tends to be pro-palestine, mainly because of the illegal israeli settlements in their autonomous region and their corrupt presidents from past to present.

As our shitty conservative government doesn't give shit about our opinion anyway, you can easily paint fucking Hail-Merkel-Germany purple on the map.

Only retarded Rangers-fans are

I don't like jews or evangelicals.

You don't have to thank us.

What, since when?

they bombed two buildings in my country

Stereotypical chłops.

Poland: the only European national to have pogroms AFTER WWII.

You hate Jews simply because Jews. Don't try to rationalize it.

Mel Gibson's father? IZZAT YOO???

the government of Andreas Papandreoy was very pro-Palestine.That and the factors that the majority of Greeks dislike Isreal's operation in Middle East.Meh.

I wonder how well this overlaps with a US opinion map.

>jewish-german woman running away from the nazis
>she goes to Brazil and tries to start a communist revolution
>she was a soviet spy all this time
>our president send her to Hitler as gift

Good times. Simpler times.

didn't know expressing anti semite is legal in modern germany

Appeasement to mudslimes made it into a mixed area

5:25-6:55
youtube.com/watch?v=nu6t9YmHvT4

You see Germany we were always on the same side.

>Cypriots

kikes out seig heil etc etc

Based Best Korea
youtube.com/watch?v=h4T90HO0kFg

indeed my fried.

Is there any valid reason to hate jews? I have never heard they did any actual harm to anyone

I could understand countries in middle east maybe, they have Israel as a neighbor so there are teritory disputes. But as for rest of the world, there is no single reason why anyone would hate them honestly

They even seem to be quite smart and educated people

Also, the fact that wild and retarded conspiracy theories about masonry, zionism, etc were really popular up until a few years ago and still are to some extent.

Jews are bro tier

>Salomon Morel (November 15, 1919 – February 14, 2007) was a Jewish partisan, Stalinist official and an accused war criminal. Immediately after the end of World War II, he became commander of the Zgoda labour camp in Świętochłowice.[1] During the rise of the Polish United Workers' Party, Morel acquired the rank of colonel in the political police, or MBP, and commanded a prison in Katowice.

>In 1994, soon after the dissolution of the Soviet Union, Morel was indicted by Poland's Institute of National Remembrance for war crimes and crimes against humanity, including the "revenge killings" of 1,500 ethnic prisoners from Upper Silesia (most of them Polish Silesians and German civilians).[2] After his case was publicized by the Polish, German, British, and American media, Morel fled to Israel and was granted citizenship under the Law of Return. Poland twice requested his extradition, but Israel refused to comply and rejected the more serious charges as being false, potentially part of an antisemitic conspiracy, and again rejected extradition on the grounds that the statute of limitations against Morel had run out, and that Morel was in poor health.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salomon_Morel

>Helena Wolińska-Brus (28 February 1919 – 26 November 2008) was a military prosecutor in postwar Poland with the rank of lieutenant-colonel (podpułkownik), involved in Stalinist regime show trials of the 1950s. She has been implicated in the arrest and execution of many Polish anti-Nazi resistance fighters including key figures in Poland's wartime Home Army. Post-communist Poland sought the extradition of Wolińska-Brus from the United Kingdom on three separate occasions between 1999 and 2008.

>Wolińska-Brus was accused of being an "accessory to a court murder", which is classified as a Stalinist crime and a crime of genocide, and is punishable by up to ten years in prison. She was also accused of organising the unlawful arrest, investigation and trial of Poland's wartime general Emil August Fieldorf, a legendary commander of the underground Polish Home Army during World War II.

>Wolińska-Brus was born to a Jewish family in Warsaw, where she later married Włodzimierz Brus (born Beniamin Zylberberg).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helena_Wolińska-Brus

>Jakub Berman (26 December 1901 – 10 April 1984) was a prominent communist in prewar Poland. Toward the end of World War II he joined the Politburo of the Polish United Workers' Party. Between 1944 and 1953, he was considered Joseph Stalin's right hand in the People's Republic of Poland – in charge of the Ministry of Public Security – the largest secret police in Polish history and one of its most repressive institutions.

>Jakub Berman was born into a middle-class Jewish family in Warsaw in on 26 December 1901.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jakub_Berman

>Julia Brystiger (née Prajs, born November 25, 1902, in Stryj – died November 9, 1975, in Warsaw) was a Polish Communist activist and member of the security apparatus in Stalinist Poland.[1] She was also known as Julia Brystygier, Bristiger, Brustiger, Briestiger, Brystygierowa, Bristigierowa, and by her nicknames – given by the victims of torture: Luna, Bloody Luna, Daria, Ksenia, and Maria. The nickname Bloody Luna was a direct reference of her Gestapo-like methods during interrogations. Her pen name was Julia Preiss.

>Brystiger was the daughter of a Jewish pharmacist from Stryj (now Ukraine).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julia_Brystiger

Centuries of anti-semitism doesn't just go away.
Jews were the outcasts of Europe for so long that they became the scapegoats throughout history.

>Anatol Fejgin (Warsaw, September 25, 1909 – July 28, 2002 also in Warsaw) was a Polish-Jewish communist before World War II, and after 1949, commander of the Stalinist political police at the Ministry of Public Security of Poland,[1] in charge of its notorious Special Bureau (the 10th Department).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anatol_Fejgin

>Józef Różański (Polish pronunciation: [ˈjuzɛf ruˈʐaɲskʲi]; b. Josek Goldberg;[1] Warsaw, 13 July 1907 – 21 August 1981, Warsaw) was a communist in prewar Second Polish Republic, member of the Soviet NKVD and later, colonel of the Stalinist Ministry of Public Security of Poland. Born into a Jewish family in Warsaw,[1] Różański became active in the Communist Party of Poland before World War II. He joined NKVD following the Soviet invasion of Poland and after the war, adopting the name Różański, served as interrogator with the Polish communist security apparatus (Urząd Bezpieczeństwa).

This is interesting:
>Różański was personally involved in torturing and maiming dozens of opponents of the Polish People's Republic; including anti-communist activists, as well as other, more moderate communists,[1][2] and Cursed soldiers. He gained notoriety as one of the most brutal secret police interrogators in Warsaw.[1] Różański personally administered torture to Witold Pilecki, one of the most famous Cursed soldiers and the only individual who willingly went to Auschwitz Camp.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Józef_Różański

You mean there were Jews who have had a negative impact in the world?
Holy fucking shit call the press!

>Roman Romkowski born Natan Grünspan [Grinszpan]-Kikiel,[1] (May 22, 1907 – July 1, 1965) was a communist official of Jewish background trained by Comintern in Moscow,[2] who changed his name and settled into Warsaw after the Soviet takeover,[3] and became second in command (the deputy minister)[1] in Berman's Ministry of Public Security (MBP) during the late 1940s and early 1950s.[1] Along with several other high functionaries including Dir. Anatol Fejgin, Col. Józef Różański, Dir. Julia Brystiger and the chief supervisor of Polish State Security Services, Minister Jakub Berman from the Politburo, Romkowski came to symbolize communist terror in postwar Poland.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Romkowski

Poland i..

>countries israel has wronged and has shitty relations with
>countries isreal has wronged and been forgiven

really makes me think

>Stefan Michnik - born 28 September 1929 in Drohobycz (Second Polish Republic, now Drohobych, Ukraine), captain Polish People's Army, is a former Stalinist judge operating in postwar Poland; implicated in the arrest, internment and staged execution of a number of Polish resistance fighters.[3] Accused of communist crimes. He lives in Sweden.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stefan_Michnik

etc. etc. I could do it all night

ama

you can name evil people of any ethnicity/religion. except hindu. all hindus are peaceful and good people

You're mentioning a handful of shit people mate. This could be done for pretty much any ethnic group

And the todays redpill is a gift of our friend. Poland.

There is not a single country in the earth where people don't fucking hate Jews?

I was responding to one particular post:
>I have never heard they did any actual harm to anyone

>One guy was Annoying that one time so all of them must be that way
Are you pretending to be retarded?

>Brazil Orange

Fuck yeah.

see:
>Morel fled to Israel and was granted citizenship under the Law of Return. Poland twice requested his extradition, but Israel refused to comply
at this point it's not about one person, Poles did a lot shit to many Jews, but our justice system never supports them, for example those Poles who took part in so called Jedwabne massacre were executed just after ww2

I have a hard time believing non polfags in brazil ever think about jews, let alone hate them

That's like saying you hate Muslims simply because they're Muslims.
What's your point?

Leftards hate them here becase of >muh balestine :DDD

But generally here people don't give a shi about them. Some right-wingers want to befriends with Israel desu.

Which i think is a bad fucking idea.

>That's like saying you hate Muslims simply because they're Muslims.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Poland
especially this:
>There's an ongoing conflict between Polish native Sunni Muslim Lipka Tatars, who have a unique approach towards Islam and have been living in Poland for 600 years, and an increasingly vocal group of mainly foreign-born and foreign-sponsored, but also native-born convert, group of Sunni Muslims who adhere to Wahhabi movement.

around jews bad news

This WHY the fuck would we like those Bastards?!

>Middle East still booty blasted they lost 2 wars trying to invade Israel

based greatest ally

there is literally nothing wrong with being jewish

>save jews
>get killed by them

??????????