en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_life_expectancy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

americans think this is cooking...

anime

is today the opposite day?

I got a gf and everybody is listening clasical music while driving respectfully

:DD:D amirite?

I don't love you

is it true that you savages actually order your steak well done? what the fuck is wrong with you subhumans?

it's still juicy as fuck m8
i think if you go to BA or somewhere where they get tourists they'll cater to your cucked gringo palate tho

Why is argentina's meat so based

But I love you

>“Saving for well-done” is a time-honored tradition dating back to cuisine’s earliest days: meat and fish cost money. Every piece of cut, fabricated food must, ideally, be sold for three or even four times its cost in order for the chef to make his “food cost percent.” So what happens when the chef finds a tough, slightly skanky end-cut of sirloin that’s been pushed repeatedly to the back of the pile? He can throw it out, but that’s a total loss, representing a three-fold loss of what it cost him per pound. He can feed it to the family, which is the same as throwing it out. Or he can “save for well-done” –serve it to some rube who prefers to eat his meat or fish incinerated into a flavorless, leathery hunk of carbon, who won’t be able to tell if what he’s eating is food or flotsam. Ordinarily, a proud chef would hate this costumer, hold him in contempt for destroying his fine food. But not in this case. The dumb bastard is paying for the privilege of eating this garbage! What’s not to like?

>he LITERALLY eats garbage

>>be amerifat
>>eat raw meat
>>get sick

Nope, doesn't compute.

>implying argie beef isnt the best in the world

>Argentine """health"""care

>a third worlder that LITERALLY eats garbage thinks his food isnt complete trash
im actually surprised that you have conditioned yourself to palate charred hockey pucks you filthy spic

look at my flag, you dumb coon, then thank me for our cattle breeds and apologise

t. rosbif

>outside is burnt to a crisp
>inside is raw
gringos just don't know how to cook.

>Argentinians when

>be american
>eat raw meat
>get sick
Who the fuck unironically eats raw meat?
>be white person from argentina
Keep trying

Why are literally all American posters so cancerous.
There's hundreds of them posting daily yet they can't make a single non-cancerous post.

No wonder why you fucks are so fat.

Which is why we live longer than you, right dumb sudaca?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_life_expectancy

I thought I was the only one noticing the same, they're not canadian-tier though, but most of them are dense and stupid af

>he fell fo the rare steak meme

>AMERICA #1
>WE STILL USE SHITTY 17th CENTURY MEASUREMENTS, REAL AMERICANS USE FEET NOT METERS
>EATING WELL COOKED MEAT IS FOR FAGGOTS
>GEOGRAPHY? IS THAT A TYPE OF BURGER?
>HAHA I HAVE NO ARGUEMENT SO I'LL CALL YOU BROWN OR POOR

I'm sure Argentina's health care is up to First World standards.

>MEXICAN MASTER RACE
>WE WON AT THE ALAMO, MAKES US THE BEST EVER
>WE WUZ MAYANS N SHEIT
>CALI IS RIGHTFUL MEXICO CLAY
>MURRICA MADE US WEAK!
>HA HA YOU DON'T MAKE OUR FOOD RIGHT
>I HAVE NO ARGUMENT SO I"LL CALL YOU A RETARDED FATASS
Honestly enjoyed writing that, haven't had a chance to vent in weeks. Thanks user.

Fuck his ass , mexibro

>honestly thinking I was insulting him
It was a prank m8