I wish I was British

I wish I was British

no you don't

Why?

Free healthcare boiiiii

I wish i was in a first world country

I wish you were too.

I wish I could afford eating meat daily.

T-thanks, maybe one day I'll make it and finally become a British citizen

Why would you want to come here?

I can hear George Washington turn in his grave
You are a disgrace for individual freedom, for america and the real democracy you are just but a bootliker of the fake welfare state, sell ur wourthless soul to the devil I wont care fgt

Just a personal preference, I'd enjoy living there a lot more
USA sold out of her dream ages ago, my friend

I'm still not British:(

move to Canada

That wouldn't solve much

Out of curiosity how long have you spent living in the uk e.g. on holiday

A total of 5 days, all in London

You just stay in your nice big McMansion m8. We're full tbqh

I'd rather not, I'll contribute to your economy, I promise!

Passport still isn't from the UK

Why aren't my wishes coming true

>tfw im british anglo saxon

Shut up you autist
>tfw half British half American and own both passports
How does it feel

i doubt you will like the taxes and the overcrowding and the gun laws

Jealous. I don't believe you though
I live in Chicago, higher taxes are fine if for example and I've never owned or held a gun

>don't believe me
You don't have to, just thought I'd stop by and rub it in your face, what's so great about Britain anyway? I've been there(Manchester, London) and while they're all interesting and I'd love to visit again America is objectively superior considering we have more climate options, bigger houses, and freedom to own knifes without a permit

My life would be much better here, it's not a financial or life bettering option, it's just preference where I'd rather live.

I'm pretty set here desu

But why? What is there that you'd like? Have you ever been?

Truth is I don't even know why. I went to London for 5 days and I was sad to leave. The best vacation I've ever had. I've met people that I still talk to and that was 3 years ago. I've always wanted to move there

London is not the UK. It is part of the Pakistani-African commonwealth.

But why? That's the most retarded shit I'll see on here all day and I just saw a thread where people were roleplaying countries as highschool students.

Well if you have skills and half a brain its fairly easy to move here, house prices can be very high for not much depending on where you want to live, big difference between lincolnshire and london.
We do have good public transport in comparison to America though.

You can have a knife without permit, just bullshit about needing ''fair reason'' to carry one around, its guns you need a license for, self defence is not allowed because retards. Also due to 80s movies switchblades , concealed blades are now a no-no.
HOWEVER, we don't have the same, er, problems as you have with your incredibly violent black population and gangsters and druggies and mexicans so you aren't really ever in a situation to need one.

Nationality is irrelevent when you're lonely.

How important are things such as language, accents and culture when all you really want are snuggles?

>these buttblasted JFs

i wish i was american