1. your country

1. your country

2. are people in your country kind?

3. how you contribute to make a nicer world?

1.) Canada

2.) Yes, very much so

3.) We are the 4th most charitable country, and previously ranked #2 (our economy is a bit sluggish right now)

I contribute by being cute

1. Flag
2. Actually the opposite of kind.
3. Mmm don't know. Missiles ?

Russia

No, but I am glad Cred Forums can make up for it

I would help in kitty adoption center and feed them milk.

I love you int

me and my gf saved a little hedgehog raised it up and brought it outside again

post pics please

no
no

1. France

2. No.

3. >

Sorry, I don't have them here. My gf took some.

1. flag

2. Of course not

3. Well, at least i'm not a NEET guy

we are very kind and romantic

>1. your country
flag
>2. are people in your country kind?
sure, when they aren't killing and robbing each other
>3. how you contribute to make a nicer world?
fuck that shit it's a tough world out there

1. your country
argentina
2. are people in your country kind?
not really
3. how you contribute to make a nicer world?
by not going outside

Chile
Yeah, chileans are really nice people
I have a lot of love to give 2bh(bc single), I try to be kind to people

1. Israel
2. Yes.
3. Google Israeli contributions to Science/Technology/Medicine. :^)

1. Flag
2. Surprisingly kind until we get fucked with then it's culturally acceptable to be extremely horrible
3. Idk how about that whole "most peaceful period in human history and our people would literally die for you"

this country is always generous with everyone, more than they deserve sometimes

1. Flag
2. I'd say yes, despite some of my countrymen disagreeing.
3. Well, I am conducting discussions on Cred Forums bearing my flag and thus giving it a more positive image in the vast majority of cases.

Also, I am a robotics undergraduate, the field of my interest is bionics and neurocomputer interfaces.
So, basically, I am thinking of ways artificial muscle drives could be made way more lightweight and energy-conserving.

I am a somewhat transhumanist and I do want to make people in this world have better lives by directly participating in the forge of ideas to make that come true.

I hope that someday, we'll get rid of all kind of disabilities that way. Neuroimplants already can repair impaired hearing/vision and limb prosthetics can make the disabled walk again.

The major issue is the ethical concern and law. Same with biotechonologies and gene editing.

Will be writing an article on ethics of emerging technologies and implications for the university.

nope, it's augmented people vs normal people civil war

1. Flag
2. No, not really known for kindness

Debatable.
Depends on how you implement it, how gradual.

The problem is, I know that modern robotics in fact probably possess way more than that the public eye sees.

Currently, there are, in fact, scientific and technological abilities to fully restore a 100% vision loss.

Why not mass-produce it and sell?

1. The rich class will get it first. It will only exacerbate existing social and economic inequalities, possibly to an uncomfortable degree. Such technologies cannot be implemented in a rush, only very gradually.

2. Ethical concerns on human trials of certain neuroimplants. Health concerns of various origin. How will artificial vision impact psychological wellbeing in the long run? Can some of these implants potentially cause brain structural changes? Nobody knows for sure really.

3. What if those implants will be made better than arbitrary human vision? Is artificial augmentation desireable? Wouldn't this pave the way for potential social collapse?

I could keep going on and on about this.

We need to set ourselves boundaries, laws and implementation plans/regulation for bionic and biotechnological research, otherwise humanity may run into a never ending cycle of trouble soon.

I suggest you read Schismatrix on a leisure time.
In my opinion that can very well be our potential undesirable future, if we won't come up with a solid law/ethical foundation.

>2. Surprisingly kind until we get fucked with then it's culturally acceptable to be extremely horrible
Examples?

>No, not really known for kindness
Delusional dumass

It doesn't even need to be human augmentation/radical cures.

Think about stuff like auto-pilot cars, which are also of my direct field of interest.

Their systems are utterly complex if you attempt at modeling them. A shitload of linear approximations of differential equations, which come in controversy with themselves sometimes. But that is a problem, which is not good to post here.

Think about this instead.

Who takes the responsibility if the auto-pilot taxi rams into a crowd of people?

We have no answers, because this is not yet concluded.

The reason most drugs/technologies are delayed in their release by 10+ years is because the actual hardship is the application boundaries and rules for the product, long term consequences.

This is fascinating IMO.

Love you too Ivan

1. Korea (South of course)
2. No. Most peep in my country act much like the awfully edgy red-necks from Texas.
3. I am a healthy, dilligent working member of Korean society.