What is Compton like?

What is Compton like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x9yOVjZsiOM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

full of mexicans n shit

fuck this thread, i was thinking about paying 15 euros for the "PS2 remastered classics" on ps4 today, but you finally pushed me

>Buying a game you already own

How do console fags live like this?

i dont own it tho

i palyed in on pc as a kid, but i never bought games on pc, kek

gta on ps is far worst dude. it has much worst graphics and the controllers are awful. I was never able to finish that "learning to fly" mission on gta san andreas for ps2, while i did it very easily on the pc.

the niggers are all gone. it's mostly just ugly little mexicans now.

yeah, thats why i plan on buying it on ps4 now

i didnt finish the flying school missions too when i played it on a pc as a kid too iirc, i got some save file from a friend who passed it just to be able to continue it :D

youtube.com/watch?v=x9yOVjZsiOM

Grove Street

Home

'least it was before I fucked everything up...

>I was never able to finish that "learning to fly" mission on gta san andreas for ps2, while i did it very easily on the pc.
is this Cred Forums bait?

Vagos everywhere, EVERYWHERE!!!

I really want to visit compton.

I bet nobody here has ever been.

You cant wear red

>tfw still have the pre-ban release copy of SA on PS2 (Gamestop refused to accept it) but no working PS2 to play it

I'm still hoping my brother gives me his old PS3 so I can play it

My mother lived there as a little girl, True story.
It was when it was still a fairly new neighborhood, and was mostly white. The houses were nice, and the school system was top notch for a coastal city.

Went to shit shortly after she moved.

Download it for PC

City
Of
Mexicans
Pulling
Triggers
On
Niggers

Vagos drove GSF and the bustas out.

We're cleaning it up

>Thinking acting like a nigger as well makes you better than them
You have to go back.

You do realize Compton was a made up place for GTA, right?

LAPD tried cleaning it up.
They ended up becoming literal gang members themselves.

it's just a city bro

Ended in Compton 12 years ago after a couple of wrong turns on our way to Six flags(roller coaster theme park for non Americans) didn't seem all that dangerous. San Bernardino is the true shithole that's infested with drug abuse and gang violence, the Detroit of California.

After five years on the east coast, it was time to go home.

Gary indiana is the new compton niggas

Freddie Kane. Collaborating with madlib was the best career decision for him.

BACK IN THE GROVE BABYYYY

I have a small house in Compton. I repeat. DO NOT COME HERE. I don't even know what is around my house since I'm scared shitless about these hives of dindus.
I only go to work, and come back home. I don't even know where the 7/11 is on my town. There are nicer parts of compton but I'm on the low income housing (im
paying $900 per month for a stand alone house). I drive 2015 bmw 320 and these niggers look at my car with jealously whenever I park that shit. Its matter of time
before the motor is missing