Who is "they"?

Would love to fuck Swedish girl.

GOTTA

reminder that it's not a woman's responsibility not to be raped

it's not a woman's job not to put herself in compromising situations

I can't wait for fat whale women to overcome america like moots girlfriend

[Citation needed]

Implying there is a difference between a gook and a jap

Last wednesday I fucked a 18 year old Swedish freshman in my university.

I don't fully know what it was, but somehow making out with a happy and bright eyed Swedish girl felt like as if I had reached some kind of a top goal in the evolutionary cycle. It felt perfectly right when this horny viking girl was close to me, and moaned in a cute way when I pulled her hair a bit more.

Somehow after all the way from the childhood you've lived your life with Swedish-Finns looking down on you, and reading from history books how Finns have been spit upon through centuries, dominating this young and beautiful Swedish girl made my penis feel like an oil tanker full of pressure inside.

When I held my hand on her neck, pushed her gentle body on the mattress and pulled her head back for a passionate kiss, it felt like as if I was entering the hairy boy pussy of king Gustav II Adolf himself and retaliating all my tribe's suffering. During that moment I forgave everything. Thousands of dead souls in Poltava, shamans who were martyred, holy sites in the forests cut down by axes. For that moment I was euphoric, I had fulfilled the goal my ancestor's suffering had set for me: To fuck young daughter of the invader.

I don't think I will ever experience such an orgasm with anybody else. Every Finn's life goal should be dominating a Swedish girl sexually - and to feel how she enjoys it.

Swedes.... get raped in their own country, get raped in other countries -- can they not get a break?

Feminism exists because people like you. Thank you, retard.

elaborate

If people keep thinking a woman can deserve to be raped if she didnt take precautions to prevent it, feminism has a actual good argument to exist and proclaim its absurd discourse of cis white male privilege, etc.

So, in your mind, placing responsibility on the victim equates to removing responsibility from the rapist.
>If people keep thinking a woman can deserve to be raped if she didnt take precautions to prevent it
I think you're projecting. What a violent shithole you must live in.

Actually it does you mong

>So, in your mind, placing responsibility on the victim equates to removing responsibility from the rapist.

The thing is women should be allowed to go for some drinks alone and have fun without automatically asume any responsability if she is raped. Any man can do that

Why do japs and gooks hate each other again? Because their was some war crimes that happened over 70 years ago?

almost all other countries have gotten over ww2 except for small minority. And even then trade relations were restored after the war. Yet south korea had a ban on japanese cultural exports for 48 years after the war ended.

can someone honestly tell me how two first world countries can still be so hostile to each other after all this time?

What i understand about the korean and chinese point....The tensions are about japanese government attitute about the history ( en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yasukuni_Shrine) and the denial of war crimes in some japanese historians

i got a korean friend and he hates japan because appearantly they dont even care about their war crimes.

i couldnt care less anyway

You're misunderstanding
It is not general to eat whales and dolphins in Japanese .

In what respect? In a judicial context? I mean, in that case, I agree, but not in a realistic context. Look at the chain of events leading up to a rape or violent crime or whatever. If a set of conditions, over which the victim had full control, were necessary to the execution of the crime, then technically speaking, part of the responsibility of the incident belongs to the victim. It's like walking through a bad neighborhood at night with your wallet trailing from a pocket protector. Would you not argue in this context that some preconditions on the part of the victim are necessary for a violent robbery (or, if not "necessary", then have a strong, positive correlation to the probability of violent robbery)?

Lol

I entered the thread expecting japanese men defending their honor, and there's only one so far.

Step up Nippon.

are you a virgin ?

>le virgin maymay
Lol, good one, dude.

Where's the Japanese?
We want to see A FIGHT!!

Korean are dominated by anti-Japanese ideology.

Hi Netouyo san

Korean imitate Armenian's anti-Turky movement.

yeah seem so, he even defended ch*nks against japs

Because 90% of Japanese (despite their politicians words) literally deny historical facts that are extremely painful to Koreans and Chinese and Flips.

Please make the relationship good.

GO home NETOUYO

90% of Japanese approve the painful to Flips.

Fuck off. America will help protect us. We don't need your lies.

You forgot your proxy.

When pretending that you forgot your proxy you have to make the post in broken English; that's the real joke.

0/10

For Japanese, Chinese and Koreans did propaganda crimes.

NETOUYO vs NETOSAYO
They are shit brothers.

>netuyo = net right-wing, netosato net left-wing

>lock the doors when you leave the house
>dont leave your bike unlocked on the street
>dont speed in the traffic

why is it that thinking with COMMON SENSE on applies to everything but women getting abused?

Chinese or Koreans net spies are not left-wing.
They are spies.

twitter.com/norimakiakane

ツイッターでナルトごっこでもしてろガイジ