WTF SWEDEN???????????

WTF SWEDEN???????????

youtube.com/watch?v=i6FAeycz2S4

Other urls found in this thread:

friatider.se/you-fng-whore-jewish-girl-13-forced-flee-sweden-after-being-brutally-raped-and-harrassed-muslims
youtube.com/watch?v=5LAwJDA_DB0
youtube.com/watch?v=7z6YPVsohzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
svd.se/sifo-valdigt-jamnt-mellan-blocken/i/utvalt/om/opinionsmatningar
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Those dislikes

ok

Haviing a black man cuck you in a new home is new swedish tradtion.

Is that a Death Grips guy?

Good goys.

> comments are deactivated

Yes

IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES

Are you going to explain yourself, Sven?

Sweden pls stop

The ikea catalogue I got recently also had an Arab

i am SO glad to not be white

ikea catalogues are made in each country, Abdul

i was walking in the mall last week, and some chicks wanted to take photos of me and my gf for the next months ikea catalogue

This is it
An Arab man and a black lady and a Jewish lady and a sw*dish lady

Nope here it is in English

Slighty jelly tbqhmPOCa

In other news, the anti-immigration party is now the biggest party in Sweden by a decent margin. The people have spoken and in 2018 we will take our nation back.

They're not even being subtle lol

user that's just a tanned swede:^)

You think that is YES? You have not seen YES.

friatider.se/you-fng-whore-jewish-girl-13-forced-flee-sweden-after-being-brutally-raped-and-harrassed-muslims

Even bad publicity is a good publicity.

>no white guy
Beautiful.

How likely is it that the other parties are willing to work with them?

I don't understand this meme, can someone explain it to me?
>inb4 holocaust muh 6 trillion shekels controlling media

DO IT SWEN

youtube.com/watch?v=5LAwJDA_DB0

official government propaganda

Meanwhile in Murica
youtube.com/watch?v=7z6YPVsohzQ

>nigglet uses sneak attack
>it's very effective

Kek. Also this happened near the zoo.

What is on the robbers head?

haha that is pathetic

A go pro?? Maybe he was live streaming instructional videos on robbing Pokémon Go players.

>showing your electroncis near the niggers
It waas his fault, same here with bydło. When you see them you never ever take out your phone.

Meanwhile, Jens Göransson has indicted Ida's father for having assaulted a daughter in one of the Somali families. Both Ida's rapist and the 16-year-old are among the witnesses in the criminal investigation, while an independent witness told police it was actually the father's young son who beat the girl. According to Göransson, however, there is “sufficient proof” of the crime.

The latest incident against the 13-year-old girl took place on August, 25. Ida and her father were at a bus stop at 11 PM when a blue Mercedes van stopped in front of them. Three masked Somalis stepped out of the van and tried to drag her into the vehicle, according to the girl's father.

“I hit two of them and then they ran away,” he said.

Ida's family is poor. Both parents are unemployed and the family has not been able to move from Sundsvall to a safer place to escape the regular harassment and violence from the Muslim group

that is rebellion material alone right there, look at the world today guys
only a few decades ago most countries on earth would have been literally up in arms about a single incident like this

What a pile of shit.

>only a few decades ago most countries on earth would have been literally up in arms about a single incident like this
Sweden is not most countries.

You should campaign for them

I know it sounds strange but I can show my phone where I want and don't be afraid

Oh look another maxed out thread about sweden yes xd

Leave us alone

T.Moscow dandy with his faggots friends

Siberia actually

>Leave us alone
No u

Never. Shit like you should be bulled and ashamed 24/7.

>the another guy was playing GTA GO

Why dig up this shit. It's like you're looking for reasons to hate us. I'm sure you don't need any reason to hate us already

When it comes to Sweden or France, you don't have to look long to find good Cred Forums material. You and I personally don't deserve the hate and disdain, we weren't the ones who voted for mass immigration, that decision was taken for us by the previous generations and our presence here more or less guarantees we aren't part of our brainwashed, suicidally virtuous generation. But our countries deserve to be despised and mocked, but not by everyone of course.

This triggers me but not for the reasons it triggers you.

Sweden and France are two of the best countries in the world.

Almost any other country is more worthy of criticism

We are worthy of criticism because we are actively flushing away centuries of progress and culture down the drain to make ungrateful immigrants comfortable or parrot americans, and not the good ones.

salam
my name is svendullah mahmudsson i am not worhty of the grace of allah i am locked in shed while my wife is with my muslim mentor in the main house

only an idiot would play pokemon go so late at night, even in the safest city.

Why didn't he shoot him?

>Svendullah Mahmudsson

There are Jews actively and explicitly trying to destroy homogeneous European nations.
youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ

Hitler was right, how could've been so blind all these years??

>finding generic name joke #932598 funny to the point it deserves not only a you, but a reaction image as well

Jordgubba dig kusin

it's just a black guy don't be so butthurt

>Jordgubba dig kusin

Wouldn't change the inevitable

They need all the help they can get. The other parties will try to close them out.

That only gives them more support. If SD had cooperated with any of the other fuckheads they'd be at like 16% by now.

Why the fuck aren't there armed anti-muzzies gangs in Sweden by now? Fucking cucks

In Canada black and muslim kids were literally scared of white kids in school. Whenever they would inevitably spaz out and try to start shit they'd always get fucking wrecked by the white guys. Basically because the white guys were all well fed growing up and played either hockey, American football or rugby, and the immigrant kids were skinny as fuck and just as unathletic

svd.se/sifo-valdigt-jamnt-mellan-blocken/i/utvalt/om/opinionsmatningar
mannen...

Notice how every single time these retarded swedish videos have comments disabled? :D:D

But won't the other ones team up and have a larger support that way?

Even if he was white I don't see why the hell I would want to watch 2 people eating eachother's saliva?

What does this have to do with furniture?

They already tried to. It didn't work.

IKEA also sells tools.

Nice country you have there lmao

No you won't

Absolute based. Kikes BTFO, how will Schlomo ever recover?

bullshit i take walks around 2-3-4 AM all the time and nothing ever happens, in safe cities its fine

I CUM IN THE FUCK *20 cymbals at once*