Canadians get expelled from school for wearing Trump hats

>Canadians get expelled from school for wearing Trump hats

youtube.com/watch?v=aZ95I2t-v6w

LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/society/2014/sep/24/in-court-non-payment-tv-licence-television-desperate-cases
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinder_Surprise
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prohibition_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

don't care

t. Uneducated wage slave

>shilling for a foreign politician
fully deserved 2bh f4m

Good. Fuck off to america.

Why are Canadians such utter cucks?

So are Australians,
>want to go airsoft?
>how much did you pay for that video game?
>you want to ride your bicycle without a helmet?

This video game meme, Literally $69 australian for new games.

$40GBP. Tell me how much games cost there.

I heard it was more like $80 although i suppose it depends on the game or if there is a sale on.
You do have an even worse nanny state than we do though.Probably the worst desu.

This

Shit thread

>that passive cuck is the face of all the Canadian shitposters on Cred Forums

He wore the hat for bait but forgot he wasn't on the internet.

They may have the laws on paper but the UK actually enforces them. I'd say aussies live in less of a nanny state than the UK.

theguardian.com/society/2014/sep/24/in-court-non-payment-tv-licence-television-desperate-cases

Nice try, Charles

Have there not been Americans expelled for the same thoughtcrime?

Agreed

t. Least nanny stated Anglosphere member

SJWs need to be exterminated desu

Nice try Abdul.

Good 2bh

>Canadian is only smiling and nodding like an idiot
>woman is verbally trampling him
>the camera guy is doing all the talking for him
>whiteknight steals his hat
It's funny because he did what all Canadian posters would do

It's against the law to support an election campaign in a foreign nation.
Converseley foreigners aren't allowed to donate to election campaigns here (though that's obviously not enforced at all).

>It's against the law to support an election campaign in a foreign nation.
wat
y

Y tho

Who cares?

I never bothered to look into why, but I remember I couldn't buy a Trump hat for that reason.

I don't believe so given the 1st Amendment, but I wouldn't be surprised if it did happen.

They obviously want to spare them the embarrassment and endless bullying that will come when Trump loses.

wtf I didn't know that.

that's some bullshit. god fucking hate this place sometimes.

Kek, please let Merkel and the EU do something like ban the MAGA hats, it'd be so much fun

what the fuck

It's really strange seeing two Canadians getting so into US politics. I know foreigners on the internet discuss the election all the time but seeing it happen in real life like that is weird.

we rule the world, of course they're invested in it

Yeah I dont get it

Like, it makes sense to be interested as a Canadian but to get to that point where you either wear trump clothes or see someone as a criminal for doing so is weird

>"I support an insane meme political figure of a foreign country whom I will never physically have to vote for."

Do you need a permit to buy knives in the UK?

like 90% of Canadians live within 50 miles of the US border.

You're our largest trading partners of course we give a shit if you elect someone who wants to take all foreign jobs back in to the US and fuck up NAFTA even more than it is.

Memes aside Trump is probably a horrible thing for Canadians, though I would vote for him over Hillary if I were a Yank.

the way she basically attempts to bait him back into her orbit really triggers me
>you can come with me now, and you can stay *inaudible*

No m8, you couldn't becuase the hats in the official website count towards a donation to the campaign, and under US law they can't accept donations from foreigners. I know because I went to buy the hat there, couldn't, and eded up buying a Chinese counterfeit one.

>I don't believe so given the 1st Amendment, but I wouldn't be surprised if it did happen.
Which doesn't apply to underage kids in school so they could punish if they wanted

I would just be laughing the whole time.
The second the hat comes off my head I start yelling "THIEF, THIEF!!" and proceed to demolish that cuck's face with my bear hands.

>mfw it's on camera that he was stealing from me and I was defending my property

Canada, not Texas

The funniest thing is that the guy that took the hat was a faggot fuccboi riding the wave, probably to get some points with the whores.
>P-Please leave
You could easily scare him shitless to get the hat back, but the problem is that the bitch would also get in the way and things would escalate further.
The smart thing to do would be to have an accomplice take it and leave.

>Canada
>not an American province

>this terrible damage control
Ultimately the Trumpkin got cucked out of his precious hat, SJWs got him expelled, and all he did was continue grinning like an impotent dumbfuck. Never has there been a better archetype of the alt-right.

With every edgy alt-righter getting one they are sure to become a white supremacist symbol once Trump loses the elction.

You might want to try to cross now while there is still some time, Paco.

What damage control? Both the neckbeard with the hat and the SJWs were pathetic fucks.
>SJWs got him expelled
I would be quite concerned about this point if i were you, but feel free to not have any freedom, i guess.

It's embarrassing how easily women steamroller Canadian men.

>buying low energy knockoffs

Good they got kicked out

And is good you got your hat now that you had the chance Francesco

Justin Trudeau is equally a meme as Trump and you know it

>please take the hat off!
>no, fuck off
>*walk away*
Faggots stayed and argued just to fish for some drama. You can find some retards on every campus in every country

>EU bans hats
>US bans Mexicans
I'm ok with this.

>US
>In charge of banning anything
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinder_Surprise
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prohibition_in_the_United_States

The overwhelming majority of Mexicans in the US are citizens, over 30 million or roughly 1 in 10 Americans, as many as the Irish. You're screwed dumb fuck.

Canada is going to win.

What disgusting sounding accents!

>The overwhelming majority of Mexicans in the US are citizens, over 30 million or roughly 1 in 10 Americans, as many as the Irish. You're screwed dumb fuck.
Indeed.

Also, the vast majority of them will vote for Hillary

Canadians are the biggest cucks in the world at this point

How the fuck did they even get Trump hats in Canada?

Canadians are too nice. If you wore a Stalin or Hitler hat in America I'm pretty sure nobody would ever see you again.

You would make it to national news, every american would remember you for the rest of their lives and tell their children how offended they felt when they saw you.

funny he kinda looks like an sjw type of person

What is that type of voice called. All sjws have it, weird that

Canadian accent

Fuck this cunt, Make America great again.

Vocal fry