Spic cartels vs ISIS

>Spic cartels vs ISIS

Who wins???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WRFrGtTPZ4Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stupid question

ISIS is literally an army

Everybody else as they kill each other off.

Trump

Cartels are in money-making/terror mode. If they transitioned into a ground army, they would have far more wealth and soldiers. Moral would be a lot lower though.

It also really depends on who has the homefield advantage. Also, when we talk cartels, do we mean just Mexican, or everything from Mexico to Argentina?

Why can't we just wage total war on all the subhumans ?
We could kill them all in less than a decade if we were serious about it.

At this rate we'll become yet another failed species, doomed to stay planetbound until a cosmic extinction event put us out of our misery.

>Why can't we just wage total war on all the subhumans ?

Because francophiles

Everyone

Considering France won't last four more decades, hopefully the human rights will die with Her and the rest of the europeans will finally embrace genocidal fascism.

Oh well, i guess the east asians can clean up the mess once europeans finish to self-genocide. Behaviour is genetic so there's no way they'll catch the cuck ideologies.

You do know they are many cases of terrorist and mafias/cartels working together right? Hezbollah and mexican cartels are notorious for this btw

The motivation is money vs religion, the two most evil evil human motives

Cartels would never fight ISIS in direct combat, every time they crash with the army directly it ends with one or two soldiers injured and 15 cartel members dead
ISIS is an army in all its means

>Embrace genocidal fascism
Not very progressive of you, Pierre, makes one wonder if you are European at all.

Drug warriors are only fighting for money : They are fighting in a way to not get killed.

ISIS on the hands WANTS to get killed, since they think they will get 70 virigns in heaven so they are much more dangerous.

Find out ONLY in Glorious "diverse" California.

How do you know so much about the ISIS mentality?

I wish. It'd be so less painful to see the worldwide death of my people. I wouldn't feel this intense cold rage when interacting with cucks like you.

I would not care so much.

Depends: would we increase our funding to the cartels to match our funding to ISIS?

/thread

It's weird how you spics idolize drug cartels and see them as heroes. Might explain why Latin America is a shit hole.

That wall needs to come up fast.

We don't
Only idiot buchones do and they should be gassed out of existence

>It's weird how you spics idolize drug cartels and see them as heroes

i thought only colombians do this

>Cuck
Actually, I'm in an open relationship, if I wanted to get laid, I would, it just so unfair to her is all.

Depends, do the cartels get money, training and weapons from other countries like ISIS gets them from USA and the saudis?

>72 virigns

Why wouldn't the army wipe out the cartel?

It's apples to oranges, very different groups and objectives and a different way to infiltrate society and establish support bases. One on one my money would be on a sicario vs a religious fanatic but it depends a lot on the specific backgrounds. Still, the cartels do receive para-military training and many are former military, nevermind everything from Guatemalan Kaibiles to Colombian FARCs have had a hand in molding the training of their elites.

Here's a trailer for a movie about a drug lord traveling to Iraq to rescue a Mexican captured as part of US forces, not my cup of tea really but it provides a scenario.

youtube.com/watch?v=WRFrGtTPZ4Q

Do ye have some good aul heating in that cuckshed you're posting from?

>Cuckshed
Please, it's a masturbation mansion, and I don't need heating, I live in CA.

/thread

The united States alone can't deal with cartels and they're next to them, meanwhile Isis is getting beaten by Kurds of all people

Of course you do.

well they're not allowed to go house to house in countries they're not at war with,

Why? They don't have those in Ireland? My dad had one and he's at least 3/16 Irish.

The cartel is highly organized and manages to elude the best intelligence/law enforcement agencies in the world.

Controlled by someone as intelligent as Chapo I don't see why they wouldn't win.

Shit, we can't go house to house with countries we are at war with, thanks to Obongo's limp-wristed foreign policy. Americans may as well start practicing butt puckering if we are to survive the next war.

>let's murder billions of innocent people
>but THEY'RE the subhumans, I promise

This, northerns are the cancer of mexico, if trump is going to build the wall (yeah right, kek) he should build it from the north of mexico, keeping all the shit togethere with the amerisharts

this, the cartel are low level gangs with no militray training that dont control swathes of land. Cops and militray men are still an adversary. While for isis they beat them all unless we talking russia.

but oddly enough cartel has wasted more people. Or was that ms13?

this, and those same the white guys getting butthurt when called racist, then theyll qoute some breibart to seem smart

Mexicans

Arabs are cowards, you will never see an Arabs atack you in a 1 vs 1.

i dont know about south america and mexico but....spain a peaceful country , is really bored where i live,

you should feel shame mexico ,now spanish is the language of crime.

poor cervantes

Lol, Mexicans are known here for jumping people as well. Overall, not a brave race with a bad attitude thinking they have to prove how macho they are. Assholes.

>spain a peaceful country
is * a peaceful country

Jews