Muh germanic masterrace!

>muh germanic masterrace!

>not including the Roman Empire
trashed 2bh

I approve your thread OP.
Pic related to rub salt on wound.

Pretty crazy how the Middle East, specifically Iraq, used to be the center for world trade, development, wealth, and cultural influence.

Now it's a war-torn hellzone

WE

>start way after everyone else
>manage to be on top within a matter of centuries

>completely ignoring the ancient white people that used to inhabit those areas

Reminder that Ireland had astronomical observatories 2000 years before they even built mud huts on the 7 hills of Rome

When was Tokyo the largest city in the world? 60s-70s?

Right now.

>citing Varg

Damn you right, I thought I'd be some Chinese or Indiaan city by this point

>going full we wuz

Varg is hilarious, he's so assblasted that vikings were the last people to ever learn to raise crops and animals, even these "uncivilized nig-nogsss!!!!" learnt to do it before germanics, so he resorts to claiming that ancient civilizations of the world were of white Europeans (of course, Norway was obviously inhabitined by nigs back then that's why civilization there is so recent and short lived), it truly is the Arabs' fault.

>Zimbabwe
>AD 1000-1450

a few questions

what's his qualification of "ancient", and what's his qualification of "civilization"

seems a tad biased

The epitome of butt devastation

Los Angeles is not one city, it's a metropolitan area consisting of several cities like the Ruhrgebiet.

>BCE
>AD

Nordicists are just we wuz niggers

Any civilization that ever existed that wasnt European

Sorry wrong quote.

And how many of those are still around, hmm?

The entire area used to have less desert and more fertile groing land. It also helps they were the mid-point of the silk road.

Depends on what definition you use. Using metro definitions tokyo is the largest, but by city-proper it'd be Shangahi.

But there still is The City of Los Angeles within that metropolitan area, and that's what the list is referring to.

Germaniggers and Scandashits living in mud huts don't count as civilizations

>The entire area used to have less desert and more fertile groing land. It also helps they were the mid-point of the silk road.
Not really, cities were founded near the rivers. But Middle East really is not entirely desert even now. How do people think they live in a desert?

It is pretty funny that Germanics and Anglos either get ass blasted/defensive or ignore this whenever it comes up

Who cares you all would have been NEETs back then too

Tbf there hasn't been Anglo or Germanic in this entire thread, it's just people complaining about how shit they are for not being included on some guys map

>excuse me my dear fellow, are you aware that my people were romans et cetera?

>Celts living in mud huts don't count as civilizations
Better.

The only civilized part of Europe is Germanic.

>Not really, cities were founded near the rivers. But Middle East really is not entirely desert even now. How do people think they live in a desert?
I don't know what he is talking about, Arabia proper has always been a backwards shithole, and it was a poor backwards shithole until they hit oil.

Iraq Iran and the Levant never were rly that much desert and those used to be the good places in the ME

I might have the wrong time period, but when the agricultural revolution was starting in the middle-east, particularly the fertile crescent, there was more valid growing regions.
The area likely lost a lot of potential cropland when the last ice age receded, so around 3,000-4,000 years ago. Mari and Tell Brack are the best examples on the map. They're on rivers but regular flooding would have ceased at some point while the Indus, Tigris, Ganges, etc. remained mostly unaffcted.

t. never been out of his tri state area

Living in the past isn't good, especially since the old kangs are third world tier savages today

WE

GOT KEKED BY WHITEY

daily reminder that germanics are NOT white

Even in Arabia people were always close to water, they were not living in desert. But Arabia was never as densely populated as Mesopotamia.

I'm no expert on the subject but I lived close to Euphrates and Tigris and it's not desert at all. Especially if you go north, there are large forests in higher parts of mountains. Iraq and Syria also has a lot of regions where there is suitable land for farming and stuff.

I'm not even talking about 3-4000 years ago, they were still quite big and relevant in 16-17th century. There has to be food/water supply for that. Nowadays Tigris and Euphrates do not flow as wildly as before because of dams but water is not really scarce in the fertile crescent.

>Europeans lived in mud huts in 1300

He's right though. When Ancient Atlantis flooded, what we now know as modern Europeans migrated from Atlantis into Europe and from there spread into Africa and Asia, where they formed a ruling class and developed the civilisations that Varg mentioned.

>muh inbreeding