So i been in America for a while, an recently i been asking my friends of they're circumcise...

so i been in America for a while, an recently i been asking my friends of they're circumcise? I was thinking it was a Cred Forums meme but really American are circumsissing

so my question is really why do Americans circumsise? It is a jewish practice

shut up

YES, jewish suck their foreskin and then serve in mashed POTATS heehgheh benisbenisbenis

i'm serious is there a particular reasoning for it? Jews do it because the guy in there book did it and got in heaven so they started doing it to all boys.

shut up

Americans are subjects to Jewish rule, and as such they eventually adopted the customs of their masters.

all american men are circumcised at birth in order to show their subservience to israel

tradition and puritans who hate sex promoted it, it just sorta stuck as the norm. it's becoming less and less common nowadays though.

There is no reason, it's a medical ritual nowadays and has no defense.
Maybe feminism, since chicks say "Ew uncut looks gross", and I mainly see it defended as "aesthetic"?
But then that begs why a grown man can't just choose to have it done instead of having his genitals mutilated as a baby.

I really want to try stretching my cock skin just to protest this mutilation but it's so fucking tiresome, five minutes a day either using weird tape or my fingers to hold my cock out, since I can't find a place to buy the easy to use contraptions.

how do cutfags even wank?

Oh, and the reasons the doctors spew is it's "healthy", since it's cleaner and you don't need to wash your dick at all due to the glans being so dry that a shower would be the only time it gets remotely moist
And that it reduces possibilities of penile cancer, which makes sense since you're LOPPING OFF OVER %10 OF THE AVAILABLE MASS OF THE COCK, CUT TITS IN HALF AND YOU COULD REDUCE BREAST CANCER
And as said, "Natural dicks look ugly"
women will actually turn you down if you're uncut.

I somehow manage to get off without lube around every day.
It can hurt at times though.

Why would you need lube, I've never used it and I got snibbed as well

I'm not circumsized tho

I dunno, I assumed the other Aussie was talking about how dry shit is.

I think it's more of an ethnicity thing? I don't know any Asians that are cut. It's mostly whites from my experience.

Because it is in 'muh bible' (you know, the book 2 from jewish adventures saga) told to.

South Koreans are overwhelmingly circumcised, as are pretty much every African ethnicity and all Muslims/Jews

In part yes, I supose many American denominations found it irresistible to roleplay something from the old testament, but the main reason is it was once thought to prevent masturbation which was the argument American religious nuts were sold on, hygiene is just a way to try and give it some vaguley medical related purpose.

Uncut here and have never had it be an issue with American girls.

doctors will just circumcise your kid without even asking, Murica is run by jews.

>medical ritual nowadays

HAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAAAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

It was popularized in the early 1900s by Dr. William Kellogg who was not a Jew and in fact was a big anti-Semite. He promoted it as a means of discouraging masturbation.

May kindly jog on back to Cred Forums from whence they came.

Kellogg like the cereal guy? :DDDDD

Actually yes. He invented cereal because in his deranged mind he thought a plain food like it would reduce masturbation somehow.

I'm an uncut latino

lol

I believe they did it because in the 1920's they thought that would prevent the teenagers from maaturbating, and you know that masturbation is a sin, right?, they were so wrong.

you dont know what youre talking about. my folks didnt want me to be circumcised and i wasnt. you make it seem as if there are undercover jews running around in every hospital, stealing babies and collecting foreskins for some nefarious deed.