A fucking square

A fucking square.

And yet more culture than your """""""""country""""""""" could ever muster.

>inb4 muh cheese and wine

you're fat

And the state below it.

>an empty plot of land
>culture

nice bait my dear amerishart

Why are foreigners so interested in Wyoming?

It's seriously the least interesting state out of them all

muh cowboys
muh yellowstone
muh nature in general
muh guns
less faggy than Colorado, Illinois etc.

>Illinois
Interesting choice of a state to be faggy, 2bh. But in any case I believe Montana is far superior.

mainly because of all the chicago-based bands, who are always whining about racism etc. Eventhough I should have said something like Washington or Oregon I guess.

Yeah, Chicago's actually the most segregated major American city, so I guess they have a point, but agreed on their hipster-ish feel. And yeah, Illinois is pretty liberal, but a somewhat different type of liberal compared to the PNW and California that's a bit hard to explain.

Can you try to explain though?

I guess they are more conservative or national-liberal with a focus on economy, while the Pacific states are more left-liberal, but I don't know.

Teton National Park and Yellowstone.

We're far more labor-friendly than most other states, but there's not really much of the whole BLM/Feminism/Marxism thing in the mainstream (although it does exist quite a bit). From a Justice standpoint, we held on to the Death Penalty (generally a Conservative-favored policy) far longer than most of the Northeast and in practice the PNW, and really only got rid of it because Chicago cops are too corrupt to keep innocents off death row. We were the first ever State to abolish its Sodomy Laws, though, way back in 1962 (40 years before they were eradicated nationwide), but that was mostly because of the Model Penal Code. But in any case we have a large level of corruption that's fucking us over.

So, basically, there is quite a bit of Feminism/Nu-Male/BLM stuff on the scene, but they're not mainstream like they are on the West Coast; we rather have a lot of Union-loving instead.

I've always wanted to go to Montana and have a comfy cabin in the woods on some mountain and never see another human being.

Good taste 2bh.

Like this.

No wonder swedish immigrants went to places like that

I'd go there too

because its huge with so few ppl in it
also steppes
t. steppemongol

>t. 16 year olds who were just grounded by their moms

Move to montanna please

WTF

jesus christ it's straight out of a nightmare

That's how you administer land when it's all flat as fuck

It has Yellowstone, a world renown wildlife destination and geological formation.
I would love to see bison, bear, moose, etc in their natural habitat. Old faithful would be amazing to see as well, the largest geyser in the world, as well as the colourful lakes.
It would be like Rotorua in New Zealand but with interesting wildlife as well.

I want farm, cold weather, truck and comfy life with my crush far away from Europe.

I've seen Old Faithful, it was interesting for like ten minutes. After getting sprayed a couple times it stops being unique.

Typical millenials with short attention span.
Where's that image of a class of college students all on their phones in an art gallery when you need it?

>millennials calling other millennials typical millennials
not even funny anymore tbqh family

>square
African education people

i like the nature in all the states between minnesota and washington, would love to experience a 3-4 month hiking trip across america there

I've lived there for a year, (Rock Springs)
literally nothing to do.

you are standing waay too close, how much did that hurt?

Liar

I'm not. I think Montana looks amazing though

Go shart in a mart

Firewatch takes place here

>geometryland

"""""""""""Culture"""""""""""

SHART