Why isn't this how it is?

why isn't this how it is?

how do you make maps with such detailed and accurate border? Not just lines?

As Cascadia is one bioregion in North America, what are the other bioregions?

Why WOULD that be how it is?

If you're going to do that then either just unite the US and Canada or alternatively also create a Maritime State

should all just go to the USA desu

Rivers and mountain ranges

>North America will never balkanize

Why even live?

Does anyone know the bioregions of north america other than cascadia?

>Texas
>Not part of Mexico

great plains
great lakes
great basin?
eastern woodlands
northern boreal forest?
california
south-western desert?
also extreme north of canada is just huge arctic wasteland

Do those regions have independence movements like Cascadia?

i don't think there any half-serious independence movements anywhere else in north america other than quebec, and that too has died down in the last decade or so

>Quebec
>serious

BAHAHA. Quebecois independence is a meme at this point. They failed when they had their referendum and the movement's been in decline ever since. I've never met somebody under 40 who took it seriously.

>and that too has died down in the last decade or so

>Québec still not independent from Canada
topkek

>canada loses access to the pacific.
>becomes the boliva of north america.

When that place actually has a culture or a meaningful reason to be independent?

>Capital: Richmond
That doesn't make sense for a CS capital, the only reason it was in the 19th century was political considerations (fluffing Virginia). Modern CS should have New Orleans or Nashville as a capital.

nope
and if the US and Canada became one country that probably would only change a little bit

finally a real map that doesn't place arizona as mexican. also

>new arizona

I like this. balk when?

Neither Louisiana or Tennessee are included into the CSA on the map.

Ugly map

Tennessee is, I didn't even bother considering Louisiana wouldn't be CSA because that's retarded. Only other state that belongs in GroBtexanums is Oklahoma.

What a beaut!

>cascadia
>Independence movement
yeah if you count a few hipsters dressed like lumberjacks as an independence movement

Actually Virginia would still have to be the capital, they're the only well off Southern state, but of course a modern CS makes no sense for them, why would they join it when they get plenty of jobs from the US government now?

I'd assume either Northern Virginia would split or all the US government workers would cross over into Maryland.

That aside capitals are supposed to be prestigious cities that are cultural hubs and can attract tourists. I mentioned those two because they are probably the top places in the South a yuro tourist might visit besides maybe Charleston (and assuming Florida isn't included). Richmond is just too small and too irrelevant outside of the upper south.

geographic information systems

shapefiles

>Mexico
>winning a second time after they lost the first

learn some history Mahmoud

Because ""Cascadia"" is a fucking meme

>I'd assume either Northern Virginia would split or all the US government workers would cross over into Maryland.

It's not just NOVA though, the entire east coast of Virginia is supplemented by naval defense contracts.

Also yeah Richmond sucks but just look at Australia's capital sometimes you get a shitty capital

They can be independent without a referendum, duh .

Laurentia is one, it's centered around the Great Lakes.