What would you do if a girl pulled down your pants?

What would you do if a girl pulled down your pants?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Girls_Gone_Wild_(franchise)#Legal
youtube.com/watch?v=bPZ_mLq7ILE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>wh*tes

suck her dick

>white dicklets*

What a small dick op, lel.
I would molest her pussy with my finger.

suck my deek

That happened to me in highschool. I got dacked in front of the cool kids and they all laughed
On the plus side they knew I had a big Benin

Benis in bagina :DDD

Unless I was extremely intelligent and wealthy, I'd kill myself for having such a tiny piece.

>a girl pulled down my pants
I think it's impossible

>British "men"

probably call the police.

Happened to me as well, except it was in a circle of friends. From that day on I earned the title of "tripod".

Feels really good.

kisamaa, Nippon dick is still bigga.

i'd pull down her teeth

some faggot named Tim did this to me in gym while we were doing tae bo. I remember pulling my gym shorts up while cornering him so I could kick his ass. Felt pretty bad but I got a couple shots at his face.

underrated post

>tfw 6,5 inches when erect and barely some inches when flaccid

Sucks to be a grower

report her to the police for sexual harassment, only cute boys from Eastern Asia are authorized to do dis to me
:3

this

If their genders were reversed, the guy would be charged with rape and put on a sex offender list.

great perspective, reddit
really made me think

Small benis :DDDDD

Bullshit. This happens to girls all the time at Spring Break mostly when they're drunk. Haven't you ever seen Girls Gone Wild?

Pricklet.

It happened to me in front of my whole school. Happened to everyone really.

The girls in the years above considered me quite the catch after that. Good times.

Holyshit that's a small pecker lel

>Haven't you ever seen Girls Gone Wild?

God, those vids were great when you were 15.

What a dicklet.
>Dig dege dig dege dig, trio trio trio trio

I feel ya man, I used to be paranoid about somebody seeing my dick when it's in travel mode-- or worse yet, when I'm stressed-- and spreading rumors about how tiny I am. I feel bad for dude in OP, but desu I don't think mine's ever been quite as small as that even when I'm at maximum stress.

small

I'd pull down hers in return

They don't call me town rapist for nothin'

Deliver what she came for

In the USA

Cry because it would reveal my tiny white baby dick

But that would be sexual assault

Kek

Even then you're rolling the dice. Their nature is just too irrepressable.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Girls_Gone_Wild_(franchise)#Legal
>In 2008, Ashley Dupré filed against Joe Francis and other defendants claiming that they filmed her without consent. Dupré dropped the suit after Francis released footage of her consent.
>In 2008, a Missouri woman claimed that she was filmed without consent when a Girls Gone Wild contractor removed her halter top at a St. Louis bar. A jury found that she consented.
>In March 2008, four women claimed that they suffered emotional distress by being shown in Girls Gone Wild film. In April 2011, an all-female jury declined to award damages to the plaintiffs.

Meant for

Dude, actually watch the gif and see that he allows it. He's probably some weirdo beta cuck who gets off from girls laughing at his micro-penis

wtf i hate women now

The old "imagine if the roles were reversed, look at how oppressed men are" rhetoric is just about as reddit/MRA/fedora etc. as you can get

I think you might be getting a tad carried away with the oppression shit there. But beyond that, fedora posting when someone says something you don't like or agree with is even more pathetic.

How do you not kill yourself with such a small dick?

It's an opinion which neckbeards tend to spout, hence the fedora.jpg There's nothing pathetic about that

There is though. When you do something like that you're basically trying to shame someone over to your side, or at least into silence, rather than actually telling them why they're wrong. Pretty shitty desu.

This desu. It may be a clichéd response but I would like to know why it is wrong in this particular hypothetical.

It isn't wrong. They'll just try to tell you it is because the facts make them uncomfortable or they're trying to score brownie points with women.

>score brownie points with women
>on 4chinz
kek
he fedora.jpg is usually just a lazy instinctive reply. Honestly, it's ignoring the fact that men and women are inherently different, and not everything should be applied equally. Maybe you don't have the MRA persecution complex and bitterness, but it's more amusing to post neckbeard pictures

>emotional distress
What that really means is
>I got too drunk and made a bad choice now daddy is threatening to take away my allowance because he thinks I'm a whore

>>score brownie points with women
>>on 4chinz
>kek
I know, that's why I only posted it as one possible reason, not the only one. I suppose I did overlook trolling to be fair.
>not everything should be applied equally
Would that then make it okay to do the action in OP's post to a man but not a woman?
Probably something along those lines, yeah.

>tripod
is it because you're such a tool?

nah saw his tail

i would dangle

>Would that then make it okay to do the action in OP's post to a man but not a woman?

No it would not be ok. Pulling a female's pants down would be exposing her to rape and obscene comments about her puss.

damn your dick must be similar to op's pic

Fucking furries

You can't make obscene comments about a dude's junk? What if gay dudes rape him?

>tfw a grower

Life is suffering, gyms are hell

Waters cold, yea?

>tfw 9cm in travel mode
And whit it's cold it's something like 5-6. Feels bad. 17cm when erected

youtube.com/watch?v=bPZ_mLq7ILE

So you finally got rid of your colonial-fetish?
Saudade is over?
This the day you get things done. This is the day you aim at high goals again. Today is the first day where Portuguese people stopped complaining and got their hands on to bekome a country envied by all of europe and the world.

I knew you guys would get kickstarted that old spirit again.

I'd offer her a bowl of eggs.

Peel her skin off

cultural enrichment time.jpg

>17cm when erect
>6cm when flaccid

My dick looks that small when I'm soft but grows to six inches when I'm hard.

>Tfw 4 inches soft, and barley 5 inches erect

Doesn't really matter desu, not like I'm ever going to use it

Good to know.

I WAS IN THE POOL

Slap her face with my 7 inch sausage.

Thanks, you wanna see? No homo

I thought it's normal? It's not supposed to "erect" from 90% lenght to 100%

yea

it is normal

>all those small dicked sad fuckers lying to themselves about being a grower or some shit

I was doing nothing - she then grabbed my dick and pushed it in herself. That's how I lost my virginity.