I would literally take any other immigrants over Maoris

I would literally take any other immigrants over Maoris.

>t. immigrant

Good thing you're already taking lots of them "other" immigrants

but you are the immigrant aussie. Go back to England or Ireland or wtvr the fuck your ancestor come and leave the abos in peace.

why are they even in Australia desu I thought NZ would be fine for them still, it's not like any of our natives are moving to NZ

You're an immigrant.

but they're honourary anglo, much better than other immigrants

>implying you can be an immigrant to a country that didn't exist until you emigrated

>why do a bunch of unskilled minimum wage workers move to a country where the minimum wage is higher than in their own country and they don't need a visa

I would rather take Syrian immigrants than urban/coastal American immigrants

fucking faggots this country was nothing you couldn't call it a country before my ancestors built it.

No you wouldn't.

Go home white man

go home white man

>Maoris can live in Australia visa free
>Their Anglo brothers can't
fuckin traitors

don't know what you're talking about, I can live in australia visa free :^)

Yeah we can dumb fuck

On TV here there was a story about families moving to the gold coast then kicking their kids out when they're like 16 cause they 'need' more money. So you get all these homeless Maori teenagers plaguing the gold coast

>New Zealand
>Anglo
tip top lel

NZ is more anglo than you paki scum

>p*ms
>even human
lol

>the one on the left is kurdish
makes you think

>leave the abos in peace.
Bit late for that.

t. Mehmet Papadopoulos
t. Nikau Meketeri

t. abu-bakr al baghdadi smith

Like an American said on here a few days ago: A Kurd born in Russia that had no ties to his Kurdish heritage and no real memory of living in Russia since he moved to Austalia at such a young age. He was Australian.

Are you the same guy who always starts butthurt threads about France?

Aren't they basically Hawaiian's? Hawaiian's are pretty cool.

Faggots

I'm pretty sure we could up until 1973 when we joined the EC/EU.

>he thinks there's only one kiwiposter shitposting about france

>there's more than one
is NZ really that boring?

1. Higher pay
2. Beta locals with weak bodies who fear them
3. Payback for colonialism

South Pacific in general isn't very nice. If you ever think of travelling down this way you should just go to Canada instead.

Wait a second... Finns know about Sonny Bill?

Canada has shitty weather though. Australia is the best anglo country with the least downsides

Australia is probably the nicest country in the world outside of Europe though.

Meh, they're alright. I've met the typical meme ones that are emotionally unstable, insecure and can't handle their drink. But on the other hand I've also met the absolute bru-tier, easy going, friendly, jocular ones, too.
When Maoris start going around killing people and targeting innocent people for being white, then I might think about agreeing with you; but until then they shit all over Arabs, Africans and Asians.

Don't believe the hype. That's just lies and propaganda spread by our tourism industry. The weather is typically too extreme or inconsistent for many foreigners and the people are very unwelcoming. It's a bad place and you should not come here. No seriously, don't come here; you'll be glad you didn't. Same for NZ. Really, just go to Canada.

You never seen an albanian.

White people are plague on this once great continent. In due time you'll get yours

LIES
I
E
S

What's wrong with Italians?

cunts can't get Cenno while they're looking for work tho

Can I immigrate? I'm from
Canada (maybe Brazil soon) and my country is turning into a pajeet/Chang playground

>my country is turning into a pajeet/Chang playground
Ours is too, although when we get fed up with them we'll bash the cunts bloody instead of profusely apologising and pouring them shotglasses of maple syrup

As long as it's far enough down the track that you don't have to risk anything, right?

Tbh Canada is nicer. You should definitely stay there. Or if you absolutely have to move; stay away from Aus/NZ. Trust me, you would fucking hate it here.

He's my cousin

>"You've had a great game, Sonny Bill. Did you have anything you wanted to say on camera?"
>"Yeah, just wanted to thank all my trainers and fans for helping get me here. Also want to thank my mum, dad, siblings. Oh and my cousing Veikko Kakkikoolimannkannakannakan."
I can see it now.