Does Cred Forums agree with this?

Does Cred Forums agree with this?

I disaprove.

what does assad have to do with any of this?

British kings at the time also married preteens so yeah.

Oh yes, you can see the islamic cock penetrating slow but sure the british life

And I like it

You mean British kangz?

Technically if they do teach a sugarcoated version of Islam more, its likely to curb more fundamentalist forms of Islam to spread

What can our british friends tell us about the independent newspaper from which this quality opinion piece is from :^)

Well if you teach revised/reformed Islam from an historical point of view it might work

Muslims is allways gonna be muslims. And if we can teach them a less violent form of Islam then that is great.

Islas Malvina soon ayy?

No. But I don't mind anonymous resumes/CVs, but for different reasons.

The Daily Breitbart News

jezeebel is better, right?

Even if you reformed Islam you couldn't undo the genetic consequences of the inbreeding associated with it

thank you Sadiq Khan (pbuh)

I get my information from the unbiased revleft.com

islas what?

Considering how many Brits are muslims now, it's at least arguable.

WE WUZ CALIPHS AND SHEET

It would work, whether it's desireable is a whole different discussion.

Umm yes? Fucking outside family for once undo the effects for the child.

>Watching the episode of Insight where they're talking about inbreeding in Australia
>Every so often they ask for the opinion of someone who's the offspring of inbreeding
>They're literally always from a muslim or Indian background, though usually muslim

t.

I'm not sure it would work. Making Muhammed more mainstream doesn't seem like it would necessarily decrease extremism. Jihadi Johns usually already hate mainstream islam.

>The Independent
wew

Quick question: Why are British people such stuck up, obnoxious, pretentious cunts when it comes to the subject of newspapers?

What do you mean? All of our newspapers have a political agenda so I don't really like them

>Ifunny
Oh dear, let me just fix that for you lad

Here you go

>Sajda Khan
how is this not cultural genocide

Yeah all newspapers are like that everywhere on Earth. But everybody else just accepts it, it's only Brits I ever see having such a cry about it.

nigga we cry about everything. I don't like the independent in particular because of how SJW-y it can be, not to mention that its Facebook page is full of clickbait

>nigga we cry about everything
Yeah that I can't argue with. Touche.

Does Cred Forums enjoy the taste of piss in their mouth while some fag tells them it's raining?

>tfw Pom
>tfw she'll never be right

pretty much, yeah. mohammed had quintessentially british values.

Everytime I talk to poms I notice such a big difference between the ones that live here and the ones that are still in England.
>Go to pie shop run by a Pom
>He does these awesome pies packed with chunky steak or chicken and vegetables
>He drizzles them in homemade gravy for a touch extra
>When he's not serving up some of the best pies I've had he's making jokes about how great it is to live in Australia as a Brit
He just couldn't moontan anymore and decided to get himself some sun. Honestly I think it did him some good.