She does make a good point, though

She does make a good point, though.

She looks alright for being >300 years old tbf

The point was that whites never want to forget 9/11, but want to forget 300 years worth of racial oppression. Also there's still racial oppression in America today.

Yeah I dont know why Americans treat 9/11 as the biggest tragedy on earth, even if you exclude all the massacres and tragedies that happened and are happening to non-whites in the modern day and before that there are way deadlier and bloodier days in Europeans' history

There's still paki terrorists today, why should we forget 9/11?

I didn't say to forget 9/11, I said it's hypocritical that whites want to forget 300 years worth of racial oppression, but don't want to forget 9/11.

Yeah except the fact that she think only white americans care, and she think only white people on this planet care about 9/11.

Nobody care about this anymore except americans.

+Yeah it was fucking 300 years ago, like holocaust was fucking 70 years ago, we shouldnt care about all this shit.

worldwide white genocide fucking when

What race did we opress?

>anglos
>white people

lmao

Can we obliterate Islam for 1500 years of oppression?

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

>Slavs
>White

white race

>something happened 15 years ago has the same relevance than something happened 300

but I agree on white americans playing the victim card like niggers do with ''muh slavery''

It's happenning right now dipshit

Apart from the fact that most non-burgers really don't care about 9/11 that much, it was in recent history. Almost everyone who lost a family member or friend through it is still alive.

>paki terrorists
>implying the saudis weren't behind 9/11

WE

no no no, it's only whites who are held responsible for bad things in history

Nearly all of the terrorists in 9/11 were Saudis.

Saudis are the worst. Everyone needs to stop supporting them

> black people can own property, vote and can no longer be held as slaves
Looks like whitey got over it.

Because its their validation to wage an unjust war in the middle east, what a stupid question.

Americans should've picked their cotton by themselves.

Poor bait

>waah waah white Americans are so self-centered
300 years of oppression : slavery of the nigs in the usa. Implying they were not enslaved before by others elsewhere. Disregarding, as usual, that it is the white Euros and Americans that have made slavery a thing of the past.

Petition your fucking senator m8.. Because the US is the main supporter of Saudi Arabia.

>le twitter screencap hurr really makes u think

go back to Cred Forums retard.

I honestly feel like this "Black Lives Matter" thing is only making racism against blacks increase more than ever because of people like her.

Because it's by far deadliest terror attack in modern history. It shook up their whole nation. Of course Americans are still buttshattered about it.

>non-whites
Nobody cares.

Russians genocided ethnic siberians
Anglos genocided native Americans and aboriginals
Still they have the guts to whine about genocide because a brown family moved to their neighbourhood.