/brit/

The Beginning Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/articles/personal-finance/041015/how-much-money-do-you-need-retire-thailand.asp
futurelabeurope.eu/blog/austria-and-the-european-elections-why-so-many-young-voters-are-so-keen-on-the-fpo/
youtube.com/watch?v=JMXsv6etipU
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1474321678881.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=UB8--PFAJDE
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1474322318526.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=osCCpif7igY
therightscoop.com/united-nations-says-72-of-syrian-refugees-are-men-only-13-are-children/
theguardian.com/world/2016/sep/20/french-hitchhiker-goes-beserk-new-zealand-four-days-stuck-without-a-lift
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1473212145744.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1471545464714.webm
citizensinformation.ie/en/moving_country/moving_to_ireland/rights_of_residence_in_ireland/residence_rules_UK_citizens.html
instagram.com/ella.freya/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hanako t b h

korean pop

I wish I had a child.

Kanna

hmm

why does she have no arm
it's just shoulder into hand

Nonce

>An unarmed black man killed by a white Oklahoma police officer can be seen in police video walking away from officers and toward his SUV car with his hands up before he approaches the driver's side door, where he drops to the ground after being shocked with a stun gun then fatally shot.

Fucking hell america unironically stop killing the mandem

freshers week is hell

For non-nonce reasons.

yes

Lads

put your speccies on

having some popcorn at 7am

yolo

Ponce

the gf

How is that poncy?

why does no one post on /brit/

Bonce

How do I find more of her? Looked up kanna and got planes

Ah yes, the so called moderate rozzers I keep hearing about

I don't need to explain myself to the likes of you

Good post

is CofE a religion of peace lads
swear we keep dropping bombs on civillians

Back...the fuck off!??

you're giving me an existential crisis

Kanna Hashimoto

*becomes esconced*

the gf

youll get these hands my friend

theres a word in aussie lingo
for a really tasty thingo
when your drivin in the arvo
in your falcon or monaro

narcissa wright

What can I do to give my life purpose lads? All I do is work and shitpost desu.

Have a child.

Thanks friend!

Starting to think the gf may be a bit too emotional

Tinder match messaged back in less than a minute.

:)

duolingo

;)

There is only one poster in /brit/

starting to think all of your gfs are either anorexic or depressed or both

think i'm developing a tolerance to mustard lads

need loads these days

I've just had an epiphany lads. The average post quality and debate on The Student Rooms actually better than that of /brit/. Just consider the ramifications of that. A board full of teenage runts and BLACKED posting is actually better than /brit/ and has more real debate. I bet the IQ there is higher too. Something I've been cogitating on a while now(don't expect you runts to comprehend the meaning of that word though, of course).

;)

investopedia.com/articles/personal-finance/041015/how-much-money-do-you-need-retire-thailand.asp

No one to have a child with desu.

Already completed Spanish on Duolingo, can't be arsed with any of the other languages.

Fuck off there then

Ah yes, the famously non bias BBC. Very impressive.

good lad

french dutch danish are all fun

>Everyone we dislike is the Far-Right!
Why do newspapers do this?

Fuck off you mong I'm getting a yank flag for some reason

All posts featured in this general are real and were made by one man.

The Threadjacker

The youth in Austria are a bunch of fascists though.

>However, this is having no adverse effect on the popularity of the FPÖ, especially among young voters (in Austria 16 year-olds are already entitled to vote): in the last elections to the Austrian National Assembly (Nationalrat) in September 2013, it came first among the under 29s, with 23% of the vote, putting it ahead of the Austrian People’s Party (ÖVP) with 22% , the Greens with 22% and the Social Democrats (SPÖ) with 22%.

futurelabeurope.eu/blog/austria-and-the-european-elections-why-so-many-young-voters-are-so-keen-on-the-fpo/

ahh yes nice try

you're not a pom, you're a yank.

Ah yes, the "far" right, because it is indeed a very extreme view to not want uncontrolled immigration and refugees hmm yes

>If you're anti-mass immigration you're far right
not liking this meme

the youth is Austria are all all Turkish/Balkan so it makes sense

Quite odd how Hitler is seen as the face of fascism and genocide when there are plenty other dictator's that outdid him in said fields.

Reeeeeeeeeeeee going to reset my router

What triggers you about this article?

not wanting uncontrolled immigration is right wing
not wanting to take refugees is pretty far right lad

We should send you off to a rebel-held Syrian town and see how you get on

Any normies here?

>t. clueless student

N-no, just me and my gf...

>refugees
They are not refugees. They cease to be refugees once they reach the first safe country.

See: The Dublin Convention.

>"why yes sir I am indeed in favour of having controls and checks on migrants-"
>"Aha! So you're a part of the far right then!"

Good lad

very impressive

Hardly surprising given a disproportionate number of TSR members are middle class and go to good unis whereas here you get all kinds of dreck

here he goes again

Don't want to spend the rest of my days with dudebros on gap yahs and ladyboys desu, I like to travel but Thailand never really had any appeal for me.

After Spanish I started with French and German, but it just became a chore for me to practice and I didn't really enjoy it.

Alri la

JANNY

great post

Ahhh yesss

>implying /brit/ isn't smart and just pretending to be dumb

>someone's talking about something i don't like therefore they shouldn't be allowed to

>this thread

And suddenly

RORKE

the gf just sent me this

>the dublin convention is no longer being enforced
the eastern euros tell them to fuck off anyway, we should all take an amount based off our gdp

He cannot save you from me goyim

paki cunt

me and the missus

Refugees would be if a huge war broke out in France say, and some crossed the English channel and landed there. Refugees are not people who land in Greece, decide that country is a bit shit, travel to France, decide the welfare there isn't great, and finally come here you fucking retard.

RORKE
OUT OF FUCKING NOWHERE

No, we shouldn't. They are not refugees so they do not need help. They are economic migrants, they need a firm no from the government. Fortunately Theresa May is going to make that argument at the UN according to reports.

*puts anime in the bin*

>The productive posters have gone to work
>The intelligent posters are at school or university
>/brit/ is now 90% NEET
>Suddenly far right and racist
hmmm yes rather interesting this

>He fell for pasta

*puts an aussie in the bin*

lads

how are the mandem doing?

It was Rasheed who started it (again), under the name Bethany Bell

>they are not refugees
you know theres loads of wars going on in the world right now
funny how rorkes call students sheltered 2bh

*takes it out the bin*

I'm posting racist stuff from work desu.

NATO is suddenly dissolved

what happens

think it's lunchbreak at jjb lads

*puts my cum tissue in the bin*

Ah yes, so what's today's topic of discussion?

Fuck bangladeshi landlords ugly cunts

Once you reach a safe country you are no longer a refugee. ie. Once they leave Turkey they are not refugees, they are economic migrants.

>funny how rorkes call students sheltered 2bh
I was a student until July this year and I still made the same argument then.

European reorientation towards russia

They're all dead

Ah yes, because Turkey and Greece are complete warzones. Kill yourself.

Come to the conclusion that all the worlds problems are due to Sykes-Picot lads. Sick of white people atm

Why do people insist on getting banned like this?

It's my day off uni you runt

*complains*

Did the Harambe meme originate on Cred Forums? If so, I am disappoint, because it's shit.

but i thought they stopped killing dem?

I'm at Cambridge right now and racist posting you inferior runt

It was literal news, you colossal tit

It is a normie meme.

It's a normie meme, only 9gaggers and the ilk post it here.

No it's a facebook meme

minority (and majority) groups and their political stances

The Right:
>Whites
>Men
>Christians
>Indians
>Poles
>Hindus
>Sikhs
>Jews
>Gays

The Left:
>Women
>Blacks
>Muslims
>Atheists
>Pakis
>Lesbians
>Trannies

facebook probably

The mandem killed themselves

*puts you and anime back in the bin*

Ah yes, the spotty NEET who sits at home all day claiming benefits, yes, let's listen to his opinions on politics.

Business idea: kill the mandem

why do reddits even come to these threads if they're just gonna get triggered by everything?
>oh le no someone said pakis who travelled illegally through safe countries isn't a refugee
>BLOODY RACISTS WAIT TIL REDDIT HEARS ABOUT THIS

The absolute madmen

Women are actually the reason we have not had continuous labour government.

Labour won the male vote in almost every election post 1945, with women voting Tory stopping the left dominating.

You now remember when the Cincinnati zoo thing first happened and all the niggers started kicking off on social media claiming gorilla lives mattered more than black lives. Then it turned out the kid was black KEK

>they are economic migrants.
No, they're asylum seekers, or at least those genuinely fleeing turmoil.

The fact is, nations like Lebanon and Turkey were ill-prepared to cope with the amount of refugees arriving from Syria, coupled with those from elsewhere taking advantage (eco. migrants) hence why the ended up spilling into Europe.

you forgot

The Right:
Idiots

The Left:
Intellectuals

Yes and then it turned into an unfunny meme, you large breast.

me on the left

Oh dear, this is rather embarrassing. If you were going to pick a university to pretend you go to rather than admitting you're parasite NEET scum (no better - in fact worse - than the pakis you complain about all day) you should have picked somewhere shit where the terms start much earlier.

let's not forget

The Radical Centre:
all those with chakras fully aligned

Morning lads

>Gays on the right and atheists on the left
Ah yes, a retard

Ah yes, the corbynista who thinks he knows it all and act condescending on the internet, yes, let's listen to your opinion on politics when all you do is go to uni and protest about student grants being cut.

was at the dentist today lads for my 6 month checkup

didn't need anything

my qt dentist was proud of me and said I had very nice teeth

might shag her later

This is what Londoners think.

No, they are not. They are economic migrants. They were safe in Turkey, if they leave, they are no longer refugees. They do not deserve any help, but rather expulsion to whichever safe country they came to first.

Also note that the people leaving Turkey are 90% young able bodied men who should be looking after their families, but they are a bunch of cowards, instead choosing to abandon their families in camps and coming to Europe for free shit.

fuck off you literal underage runt

>Ah yes, the corbynista who thinks he knows it all and act condescending on the internet, yes, let's listen to your opinion on politics when all you do is go to uni and protest about student grants being cut.

some runt was at the dentist today, i went in pretending to be the dentist

said he didn't need anything, even though his teeth were rotting

lied to him when i said he had nice teeth

may have slipped a nipple to make him think he had a chance

>Haven't started back at uni yet
>All this free time to Rorkepost on /brit/

refugees welcome desu
rorkes can off themselves

>Being underage
>Not understanding term dates

>The NEET displays intense anger at having been exposed and embarrassed publicly

>>Ah yes, the corbynista who thinks he knows it all and act condescending on the internet, yes, let's listen to your opinion on politics when all you do is go to uni and protest about student grants being cut.

You know it's possible to stay somewhere even when term hasn't begun

>all these 17-18 year olds on my brit

haha

fucking arrogant runts

meant for

Oh hey it's an old asylum or hospital or something, let's have a look at it in streetview...

A) they are not economic migrants, learn the laws
B) they are NOT safe in turkey, ignorant twat
C) the able-bodied men leave because they are the ones able to take the journey, fucking dumb cunt
D) when they get refugee status, they are able to either send money to their families or bring them over

Hate bigoted retards like you

>>>Ah yes, the corbynista who thinks he knows it all and act condescending on the internet, yes, let's listen to your opinion on politics when all you do is go to uni and protest about student grants being cut.

mummy wont let me leave until classes start

reminder that the casual conversation here is the same pretty much every day and it only devolves to this when /r/unitedkingdom pakis start getting triggered for no reason

asylum seekers fuck off

Saw a faggot on the bus yesterday wearing a vote Corbyn T-shirt. Dyed purple hair, piercings all over, morbidly obese gf who also had died purple hair. Both of them smelled like fish.

ahmed's doing his nut in lads

...ah yes

What the hell is a grand jury?

Do we have those here?

>>>>Ah yes, the corbynista who thinks he knows it all and act condescending on the internet, yes, let's listen to your opinion on politics when all you do is go to uni and protest about student grants being cut.

i NEED a bf

howling at that image

>moving in a week before freshers
damage control

Fuck off Trudeau. You just say bigot and offer no arguments.

Is it blind rage that makes your thinking processes muddled?

Do you even understand the difference between an economic migrant and an asylum seeker?

If you're going to act like a condescending cunt, at least clue yourself up.

>>>>>Ah yes, the

imagine unironically assuming all refugees were not in fact, refugees, but rather economic migrants

it's as bad as the people who refuse to believe some of them might have been alri in their own countries

Seems like the most leftists post during the day while people are at work. After 5 it's pretty unanimous that Pakis are shit

*walks into thread*
>arrogant underage students bickering
ah yes,
*leaves thread*

Are you actually going to offer an argument in any of your posts or just act like a condescending twat and pretend you actually made one?

more like poodeau

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>>>>>Ah yes, the corbynista who thinks he knows it all and act condescending on the internet, yes, let's listen to your opinion on politics when all you do is go to uni and protest about student grants being cut.

>Also note that the people leaving Turkey are 90% young able bodied men who should be looking after their families
Is this hard proof, or Cred Forums proof?

youtube.com/watch?v=JMXsv6etipU

>4 arguments

>lol u just say bigot and offer no arguments

haha more like youve lost control!! bender!

>Implying everyone is a first year
Nonce.

I was going to say something pretty important but I've forgotten what it was.

wasssup!!!

do a think

was waiting for your policy proposals on the refugee crisis lad

Ah yes, the leftist idiot who thinks he knows it all and gets offended when someone insults him so, yes, let's listen to his opinions on politics when all you do is spam fedoras on a taiwanese tofu forum.

I don't get why people don't want to get extortioned 4x times by smugglers so their entire family can drown with them.

Fucking cowards

It's a good jury in Ireland

the canadians post was bait you spastic

@65127850
can't tell if this is bait or if you think the leaf's bait was serious

having the old cheesy beans for lunch

He made no arguments.

Let me quickly go through his """"arguments"""".

>1. Err no! And here is no argument besides me stating something!
>2. Regarding Turkey as an unsafe country without evidence for it. It has a lower terror threat rating than places like France, yet nobody regards the French as refugees.
>3. No, they leave because they want free shit. Most of them are not even Syrians but Afghans etc.
>4. No, they don't, they sit on welfare and commit petty crime.

brum you're an ugly paki bastard and even your cousin won't marry you

*does a rorkepost*

THIS IS THE PART OF ME THAT YOU'LL NEVER EVER EVER TAKE AWAY FROM ME

good lad

Shan't be reading a word of this.

It comes from the German interior ministry.

Would absolutely love a pork roast, what time shall I be over?

>Ah yes, the leftist idiot who thinks he knows it all and gets offended when someone insults him so, yes, let's listen to his opinions on politics when all you do is spam fedoras on a taiwanese tofu forum.

you all just got... baited

refugees are welcome and we should be accepting 20,000 a year not over 5 years

having a cheeky squizz on grindr

About 5
bring an appetiser would you haha

Refugees are not welcome and we should only accept orphans because they won't have cancerous Muslim parents to indoctrinate them. The rest should go to the Arab world.

Ah yes, because "hurr durr 90% men" is a well thought out argument.

You've demonstrated you don't understand the difference between an economic migrant and an asylum seeker and your source of info is probably the mental shit you read of Cred Forums.

can quite literally smell the b.o emanating from my pits lads

*raises myself out the bin*
*takes anime out the bin*
*puts you in the bin*

teeny bit gay

>Refugees are not welcome and we should only accept orphans because they won't have cancerous Muslim parents to indoctrinate them. The rest should go to the Arab world.

>of Cred Forums
>Pretending to know anything of worth while failing basic English.
Rasheed please leave.

might post some lyrics

black lives matter

And what was his source?

On the percentage. On the fact they actually have families like you claim?

black lives are expendable desu

haha .. yea.. sure

*goes to servo to buy a few cornettos*

*gathers around you and stares*

Oh.

It is our moral duty to help the fleeing families of Syria into safe, neighbouring countries (Turkey, Jordan, Lebanon), and to help set up sustainable camps and shelters with plenty of medical aid and food and education for children, it is also important to help strike a peace between the Assad regime and SOME of the opposition groups, with cooperation with Russia to help create stability in the region. Foreign aid would be given to the post-war Syrian government to revive the nation and restore infrastructure while also helping them destroy the Islamic State as one unified alliance.

Refugees who fled to Europe MUST be sent back, either to Syria or the other countries they fleed. Economic migrants taking advantage of the situation must not be allowed to stay here. Their journeys home would be funded for so they may return safely, but they cannot, cannot stay.

don't think cops should kill anyone unless its a last resort honestly

When I look at you my heart always goes doki doki

>What was the German Interior Ministry's source
The German interior ministry you dumb shit, they collect the data when they process them.

*says the word willy*

>i'll will post a load of clueless, ignorant shit then cry when it's called out as such and scream "muh argument"

playing with the ol' willy

*votes for you*

>the war they're apparently trying to get away from doesn't affect women and kids lol that's why it's mostly men

*strums a guitar*

what endz you reppin fa.m?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1474321678881.webm
HOWLING

heart b-b-beat

*strums a mandolin*

Who thought this would be a good advertising idea? I've seen at least three of these disgusting adverts, all from Maltesers

youtube.com/watch?v=UB8--PFAJDE

>*strums a guitar*

*strums your sisters mandolin*

mandem

*Sends runt Corbynistas to reddit*
*sends rorkes to Cred Forums*

AHHH, much better.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1474322318526.webm

ah yes the scottish """""people""""""

excellent post lad

We've established the fact that there are a lot of economic migrants posing as asylum seekers. They're taking advantage of the situation in Libya and Syria to find a route into Europe, so I don't really get what you're implying with this post, fella.

>don't think cops should kill anyone unless its a last resort honestly

>slowpoke.jpg.exe (164kb)

does normies mean muslims?

newfag

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

don't mind if I put on some music do you lads?

corbyn is a fully grown runt, prove me wrong

Have you seen the one about the spastic tugging off her bf?

>when i slept with somebody else i telt her

ah yes, the scots

youtube.com/watch?v=osCCpif7igY

jingle

having some skittles

>*Sends runt Corbynistas to reddit*
>*sends rorkes to Cred Forums*

>AHHH, much better.

DESCUSTENG

*enters thread*

*ponders for a moment*

*leaves thread*

Oh no, an 'f' was missing.

Fucking Hell. How desperate are you?

Is this in code?

*poisons 3 of your skittles*

so brave of maltesers, producer of small chocolate biscuit balls, to remind us that retards with weirdly shaped faces have sex

*pulls you back in here*
*slaps your arse and sends you back in*

Just pointing out that you are arguing from condescension, while failing to maintain the standard to do so. Get a better argument nonce.

find me ONE ukip supporter that doesn't have a chip on their shoulder

but thats gay!

Why is this paki still here? He's literally trying to argue a different definition to the word refugee.

Hahaha

Is there a more runtish political party than the Green party?

Anyone fancy a pint?

I'm asking you to provide the source, not simply squirm out of it by constantly blabbering on about the Germen interior ministry, you fucking shithouse cunt.

404 not found

danish gf has gone for a walk
miss her desu

>implying theres only one

ah yes the yank beer i have heard so much about

Who do you disrespect more:
>Green voters
>Lib dem voters

>implying that gremlin would've gotten anyones number

Green

greens

>Refugees are not welcome
Who makes this decision though?

Can't find it, it was in German.

Have a UN one instead which has a lower figure.

therightscoop.com/united-nations-says-72-of-syrian-refugees-are-men-only-13-are-children/

Bit too big for my taste

green

green
yellows are the future 2bh

>Why is this paki still here? He's literally trying to argue a different definition to the word refugee.

its literally a protest party of course they all do

>Who makes this decision though?

The Home Secretary

I didn't, but you're right, there is one.

well green voters actually exist as of last election

are Stu

lad just wants to have good British farming

Green
There was a time when the Lib dems were a protest vote but greens have always been the "I don't know what I'm doing but I guess I like plants" party

>the absolute state of those noses

no thanks

Me just now, runt.

lib dem have 8 seats desu
greens have 1

ah yes let's discuss politics like it's a fun thing to discuss

>tumblr
>can't understand english
back to pakistan

Won't they go to Corbyn though? I mean what is the difference between Corbyn and the Greens?

And that's all you have, because you can't handle the fact your wildly ignorant dog shit claims have been called out.

Fair enough.

>>tumblr
>>can't understand english
>back to pakistan

>the paki
that implies a singular lad
you don't seem to speak english very well for a supposably "white" "male"

And where will the money for the EU farming subsidies come from? They already promised the NHS 350 million

runt

Got the food on the go

>noses slight off, 2/10!

Called out by retards who think it is offensive and failed to be disproven.

>everyone who disagrees with me is a paki

lib dems are the party for a vote on the terms of brexit

runt

DUDE I'M SCOTTISH LMAO

*does a wee in your beans*

theguardian.com/world/2016/sep/20/french-hitchhiker-goes-beserk-new-zealand-four-days-stuck-without-a-lift

One on the right has a cute nose.

why don't you ask Stu yourself I just answered the question about chips and shoulders don't make this a quiz

> bacon
bit harem that

thought you meant definition
but yeah it's only one paki

Stop killing the libdem

new

So the German interior ministry is wrong and contradicting a UN report?

How would they know all these men have families by the way?

do do you do if one thing is cooked the the rest aren't?

thanks for reminding me I need to buy bacon later
gonna go full yank and get streaky for a change haha

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1473212145744.webm

> mfw racists in this thread RIGHT NOW

>ywn have a harem of bacon

put it on the plate first

based

then it gets cold

No one found your ignorance and lack of education offensive, just pitiful.

can still taste the tears
there's at least one itt
i can only imagine how absolutely fuming he was
the triggering must have been immense

>No education
>Have a degree in Politics and International Relations and my dissertation was on migrants
Fuck off Corbynista.

you gotta put something on the plate first, might as well be the first cooked thing

I'm English but I want to move to Ireland, although I don't think I have any Irish relatives.
How can I do it?

The easiest way I can think of is to move to Norn Iron and support Sinn Féin and the IRA until the north reunites with the Republic.
Not quite sure how people would react to an English who is pro-Republican though.

Must have been from one of those ex-polys if you don't know the difference between an asylum seeker and an economic migrant.

You must be a retard if you don't know they are not asylum seekers and why they are not.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1471545464714.webm

> this was once the pinnacle of American music culture

uk and irish citizens can live in each other countries without issue

citizensinformation.ie/en/moving_country/moving_to_ireland/rights_of_residence_in_ireland/residence_rules_UK_citizens.html

>he actively votes and thinks his vote matters

ahahaha

Says the retard who still doesn't know the difference.

inclusion is what jesus would want.

*rests his head on your shoulder*

what the fuck is this

what language are they speaking?

who are these spunk monks

instagram.com/ella.freya/

if you don't vote then you have no right to complain about anything

that's a dumb statement

I live in a labour safe seat

literally no point in voting