Why are Japanese people so mean to animals?

Why are Japanese people so mean to animals?

youtu.be/eesxH2-8Jlo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bubtG2LLNFo
youtube.com/watch?v=HGzFaW_MdtY
youtube.com/watch?v=tXa9bj-jqA8
youtube.com/watch?v=cfzcJw_cIq0
rt.com/usa/359592-italian-drone-strike-payment/
wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Ghraib_torture_and_prisoner_abuse
pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/article/why-the-military-has-a-rape-problem/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2255684/Farmers-Switzerland-routinely-EATING-cats-dogs-meals.html
quora.com/Where-if-anywhere-in-the-Quran-does-it-say-that-non-believers-must-be-killed-In-what-context
kaheel7.com/ar/index.php/2012-12-04-18-31-08/593-2012-12-08-19-29-59
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why do i like raccoons so much? ffs why is there no raccoons in Portugal

>called "washing bears"
>mfw they actually wash their shit

>japs
>people

>he cares about animals

what are you hitler?

neva 4get

Maybe you want to discuss this on our usual Japanese thread too

>washing bears

they're dogs and they're actually quite intelligent and have pseudo-thumbs

You never see them, they only come out at night if lots of humans are around or as roadkill, and at night they're good at hiding when humans are around

Why are Americans?
>US soldiers blow up dog for fun in Iraq
youtube.com/watch?v=bubtG2LLNFo
>US soldiers shoot dog for fun in Iraq
youtube.com/watch?v=HGzFaW_MdtY
>US soldiers throw a puppy off a cliff in Iraq
>Puppy abused by US soldiers in Iraq
youtube.com/watch?v=cfzcJw_cIq0

>>US soldiers blow up dog for fun in Iraq
>>US soldiers shoot dog for fun in Iraq
i thought it was gonna be videos of Iraqi's getting blown up and shot for fun based on your description

Most dog owners there treat their pets like shit desu. Last time I was there I saw at least a dozen middle-aged to old women forcefully dragging their dogs along and yelling at their dogs to co-operate.

The thought often occurred that if they didn't have the patience to put up with a dog's natural curiosity and walking pace maybe they shouldn't have owned one.

At least they don't eat them though.

I want to buy a raccoon pet

Oh wow, hilarious.
It's funny, if a Westerner wants to be a racist murderous psychopath, they can always go to the Middle East and kill as many people as he wants and nobody will bat an eye. In fact, the peaceful American society will regard him as a "hero" and even make movies about his heroism! Because Westerners can get away with anything and everything long as their victims are not Westerners.

France and Germany have Raccoons but not Portugal or Spain.

Intedrasting

yeah, nobody really cares about arabs lol

The Middle East is full of savage men with no self-control who dress their women up like letterboxes who point themselves at a big black box six times a day because a warlord pedo told them to a millennium and a half ago to do that or face getting stoned to death by their neighbours.

Hard to care what happens to them desu senpai

I want a raccoon pet really badly

this haha

Raccoons are cute and all but they don't make very good pets even though they look it

We should domesticate them like Russians did with those foxes, though

this
they are quite ferocious and often bite

I once patted a wolf behind the bars in the zoo and it wagged the tail
I'm sure I can pet a raccoon

I'm well-aware of this. :)
Of course, because the Western world values human (AKA Western) lives so much, they'll give an Italian man's family who was killed by an American airstrike 1.32M dollars, while ignoring their soldiers that were killing people for sport.
rt.com/usa/359592-italian-drone-strike-payment/
You've never been to the Middle East and you don't know what you're talking about.

>Italian man's family who was killed by an American airstrike in Pakistan*

truth is your average person is not aware of what happens and words become mainstream to describe it
in a country where media is more developed the news will spread more than in a country where things like that are usual

Youve never been to the west and dont know wbat youre talking about

USA! USA! USA!

this is a Japanese raccoon desu

True. Death to America.

because life of one man is more worthy than lives of millions of animals, and if you hold contrary opinion, you're a cuck and a retard and probably a psycho as well.

t. someone who loves animals but doesnt hold them higher than man

Freedom!

you mean a raccoon that lives in Japan or a Tanuki? It gets confusing ever since you guys tried to adopt them as pets and then they escaped to the wild

dta, dti

>Anyone in America supporting training and intervention anywhere in the world
Not anymore

Abu Ghraib prison had lots of male on male rape too.
The pictures are so disturbing...
wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Ghraib_torture_and_prisoner_abuse

pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/article/why-the-military-has-a-rape-problem/

It's part of their culture. If they don't have anyone else to rape, they rape each other.

Only the 45th needs to.

THE POWER OF TRUMP COMPELS YOU

I can't believe we did that. I am truly ashamed to be an american today. please forgive black people.

i always hated muslims and chinese for doing things like injecting dogs with acid or skinning and boiling them alive, i value dogs more than anything. Something like this would never happen here. They are looked upon as family members. This has to be an american thing, americans truly are subhuman.

i fucking hate the world i gotta tell myself lies to cope.....

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2255684/Farmers-Switzerland-routinely-EATING-cats-dogs-meals.html

The Swiss eat dogs and cats.

They are called washingbears in german too. They dont actually wash stuff though. Their eyes are kinda bad, to figure out what they have to deal with they have to touch it and since the sensitivity of they hands is better under water it always looks like they wash stuff.

Islam doesn't teach you to torture dogs! It's just not considered hygenic for a Muslim to keep a dog in the house, unless he needs this dog for hunting, guarding livestock or guarding crops, just because dog saliva is considered very dirty. In fact there's a hadith about a man who was travelling in the desert, went down a well to drink, got back up again, saw that there was a dog who was thirsty, went all the way down again and put water in his shoe to water the dog. The man went to heaven. It's haram to torture animals, to keep them away from food, water, shelter and safety. Thers's a hadith about a woman who tortured her cat by preventing these things who went to hellfire. It's also haram to engage animals in fights against each other "تحريش" or to steal a bird's chicks from it "فجع الطير". You're also not allowed to torture chicken/goats/cows unless for food.

animals are based as fuck 2bh

>you'll never own a jaguar

feels bad. anyway got 2 cats and 1 dog instead

And how many u.s. service men have there been in over 20 years? A certain percentage of people are scum.

You will never MAGA!

I wish my life was narrated by a qt Japanese reporter.
Or perhaps not on second thought.

>you'll never own a jaguar
That's some Saudi Royal tier shit.

>rt.com

Trashed

listen man, my anger towards chinese and muslims is misplaced, i realize that,

but its because the vast majority of images and videos i have seen of dogs being tortured and killed is from the middle east and asia.
of course it isnt because of islam, its because of shitty people, that exist everywhere. in the comment below mine i now see that people in switzerland, are eating dogs and cats. Something i never even knew of. So now i hate them as well, even though i have family members from there and really like switzerland, i now feel hatred towards them because a few bastards in the alps are doing that shit. The same way i feel hatred towards the few in the middle east who do it.

im just tired of knowing this happens, i grew up in an idyllic little bubble and didnt even think that someone could harm a dog. growing up isnt fun at all....

even the fucking swiss, i have fucking family there....

WTF i hate USA even more now!

Good post.

This proves Amerisharts literally seriously really kill dogs with a smile like kids do in videogames

Why did a seemingly innocuous thread bantering Jap become Brown people ranting about US episode?

>amerishart expat gets so mad
watch this at least 100 times

>USA
>Westerners

What does the Koran say about infidels?

>go comment section
>see comment's of subhuman amerisharts

why not?

quora.com/Where-if-anywhere-in-the-Quran-does-it-say-that-non-believers-must-be-killed-In-what-context

Not expat. But found it pretty funny how the thread was developing. My only sentiment to this issue is that human are pretty much all savages at core.

Because they're native to North America. There's small populations in Europe and Asia but they're descended from captive raccoons that got released sometime in the 20th century.

You don't want them though. They're literally vermin and they carry lots of diseases.

wtf I HATE the united states now

The fact that leaving Islam has the death penalty as consequence in so many country makes the statements of those dudes that explain the context hard to believe desu.

Seems like there are many people (and people in power) that intepret the Islam the more harch way.

and yet you need to make the ones you slaughter go through unnecessary pain

You don't want a raccoon as a pet. They have hands. Animals with hands love to get into everything because they can.

did it dead?

Historically, for that time's standards, Islamic caliphates were actually quite secular, specially compared to Christian Europe. Non-Muslims could live in Muslim lands and freely practise their religions under a tax called "jizyah", this tax excluded women, children, elders, the handicapped, the ill, the insane, monks, hermits, slaves, and musta'mins (non-Muslim foreigners who are only temporarily residing in Muslim lands) Dhimmis (Christians/Jews) who chose to join military service were exempted from payment, and finally, the poor who couldn't afford to pay the tax. And non-Muslims weren't the only ones who payed taxes, Muslims also did (zakat). Zakat is obligated only on Muslims, and "sadaqa" is like charity not obligated but supported. This money goes to Bayt Mal al-Muslimeen (house of wealth of Muslims) and that money runs the caliphates and is used to help thd poor.
Meanwhile, the religious courts in Europe, killed every Jew and Muslim they found out about in the most savage ways. Even Chritians who didn't follow the same sect were killed.
When the Spanish kicked Jews out of Andalusia, they went to Morocco, living peacefully with Muslims. Until Jews from Europe attacked Arab countries, which resulted in Arab countries kicking Jews out of them, and so they went to Israel/Palestine with the Eastern European Jews.
When Crusaders controlled Jerusalem, they killed every Muslim, and committed one of the biggest massacres in history, sparing no woman or child or elder. When Saladdin controlled Jerusalem, he let the Christians live, and the Christians of Jerusalem had great respect for him. Right now in the modern day I think Muslim countries should turn to secularism to follow up with the West on development but I still recognize these times of Islam as great times.

In Christian Nations nowadays it is clear that such stuff is not seen as good. It's pretty aknowledged what people done in the past and lots of those stuff was pretty cruel. Cruel towards basically everyone dependant on the gain.

But those times are long ago. Only a very little tiny minority (if even) would support this kind of Actions here today.

I don't think that this is similiar in the muslim world. It's the very opposite, the extremer, stricter and more violent views are gaining, not losing. I don't know how much stuff like the Grozny conference has influence on actual muslism.

What I see for the future: Islamists win and unite the Arab world under a strict ideology. From this on they will go against Israel what will cause something like a WW3.

Other scenario: The Saudis get their ass kicked, USA starts to supply IS and other terrorist groups and this whole movements dissolves with the time.

>USA starts
*stops

Pardon

the average jap is molested and bullied in most of his childhood, so they like to hurt animals to get a sense of control

not if we kill her before she can take office

the thing is, this doesnt happen AT ALL in, atleast scandinavia, i mean, like 99 percent of the population loves and cares for dogs like they are their own children, of course there is some abuse and shitty people, as it is everywhere. but the vast majority cares for them like they are family members. Its either because of wealth differences or because we simply love dogs more than the rest.

Not to mentune american support of Isis and (al-nusra) calling them "moderate rebals"+ bombing both iraq and syria's army and call it "mistake"
The same guys who were able to find saddam within a year in a rathole claim they couldn't tell isis and army apart

>bombing both iraq and syria's army and call it "mistake"
During a ceasefire.
Not to forget.

You mean animals are Asian people?

Because in order for an animal to be halal the blood has to be drained as much as possible :/ you can't drink blood, and an electric shock or a gunshot doesn't do that job

But the animal suffers much more if it has to lie in a pool of its own blood, slowly dying instead of dying instantaneously with a bolt gun, there is no defending halal except "muh religious tolerance".

It doesn't really hurt that much to bleed out as far as I know.

First you get a feel of tiredness, followed by coldness. When yor brain doesn't get enough oxygen anymore you are basically already without any consiousness.

What is the mentioned reason for this practice?

>bullied
I envy the japanese

There's no mentioned specific reason in the hadith but you can read translate this:
kaheel7.com/ar/index.php/2012-12-04-18-31-08/593-2012-12-08-19-29-59
Also liver and spleen are only bloods that are halal

>german flag
halal makes the animal panic, it knows its dying, it shakes and convulses in pain, trying to breathe.
With modern slaughtermethods such as a boltgun the animal is calm and relaxed and dies instantenously. Fuck you all for defending unnecessary animal torture. Fucking muslims