Would you feel proud of the greatest dictator being the same nationality you are?

would you feel proud of the greatest dictator being the same nationality you are?
Stalin was Georgian (not russian) and almost 90% of Georgians feel ashamed of him.
But i am pretty sure some nations wouldn't ever miss a second to remind to everyone he was from...

He killed a lot of Russians, I'd be proud

none of the notable soviet leaders were even russian

lol. it's ironic as fuck since he was the one who made Russia powerful in early 20th century the most

i don't believe that. who wasn't russian (except stalin)?

really made me think

Lenin
Brezhnev
Khrushev
Malinovskiy
Chernenko
Gorbachev

ზდზდ

lenin was chuvash

i didn't know. can you write their nationality? way too lazy to check wikipedia page of all of them.

What the hell
Is this Geogrian script?

ა ბ გ დ ე ვ ზ თ ი კ ლ მ ნ ო პ ჟ რ ს ტ უ ფ ქ ღ ყ შ ჩ ც ძ წ ჭ ხ ჯ ჰ

lenin=chuvash
Brezhnev=russian/ukrainian
Khrushev=russian to a fault
Chernenko=ukrainian jewish
Gorbachev=russian ukrainian (so pretty much russian)

I'm guessing he's one of the guys who claims communism was a jewish ploy to control slavs

He paзyмиjeм ja тaквa cлoвa пpиjaтeльy

Communism was a french idea stolen by Marx and it got popular in Zaristic Russia with some help of Prussia a democratic version of communism was successfully prevented to gain form. Lenin installed as Russian leader tried to remodell the idea of communism to suit to a agricultural society and he failed... millions died in the process... Stalins try on it also failed....millions died in the process...then he switched over to industrialize the Soviet union ...so that the country actually fits to it's system of government....

I know this
i don't like communism, you don't have to convince me

why don't you like it?

I feel proud of Stalin OP
t.communist

[Citations needed]
Anarkidies shitting in absolutelly every thread about communism

Nothing wrong with Genghis Khan really

You

>Stalin was Georgian
>Hitler was Austrian
Really makes you think