The grey countries.

Russians cant even win against untrained Ukrainian men

We're fine

Israel

most of those are NATO so...

Jews

Lol is this even a question
Ofc glorious Latvia would destroy Russia
I promise, fucking destroy us, it'd be a bloody annihilation of Russia. Latvians would raise their flag in Vladivostok in 1 week after invasion.

>we're fine
no

I fucking despise Baltic countries they say they are directly threatened by Russia they cry so much yet they can't even organize themselves to buy a one fucking tank

you are not serious

>hello i am autistic
>why yes i am from poland

hey yes I'm latvia and I don't have army

Hi, i'd like you to meet NATO :^)

Also if you'd have at least 3 brain cells, you'd know that Balti terrain is really shit for your beloved tanks

Latvians shooters, ever heard?
Send division of liberators though forests and no one back.

Only if we not start kill each other first.

>no nukes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Soviet_War

This already happened and Poland won.

Proxy hohol plz

Who attacks? If russian attacks then they'll lose, if russia defends then they'll win.

>Who attacks? If russian attacks then they'll lose, if russia defends then they'll win.
Actually this.

If russia had won, germany would have been allowed to get back on its feet quickly, to rearm and would have been amongst the allies in the upcoming war against the ussr

Implying NATO is strong enough to beat Russia with their pussy army made of men with no actual combat experience against a real military. In a real war situation they will probably cry out to USA.

Polish and Russian armies are now different.

But I want this meme "muh Russia is capable to steamroll Poland in 2 weeks even without nukes" to end.

USA is NATO, shekelad

B-but what about muh glorious European strength

Ruskies are a joke, Poles, Ukrainians and /balt/s could easily kill 860 000 of them.

>begs other countries to defend yours
political cuckoldry

and you aren't any independent with policy like that
Turkish army is actually strong and Russia would probably be unable to beat them on their land. NATO is not only the US.

regarding major European powers: Germany and UK would pussy out, France would probably help

>begs

Hello, meet Act 5

when usa used it, where they begging for help? :)

I doubt the UK would back out of a chance to gang up on Russia desu. Ganging up on people is our specialty.

We win

sweet

This is true, Russia spends a fuck ton of money on Offensive arnaments, literally nothing on defensive. Literally they'll get destroyed before they even get to use their shit. Unless of course they send out nukes, but that's cheating

Russians only need to wait for winter. It worked on Napoleon and Hitler and it will work again.

They can just pile up their bodies as sandbags and start counterattacking when the enemy has exhausted itself from advancing too far.

This is like one division tops. Literally 2 days of non-stop killing EE shits and world forever will be a better place.

Moldova

Lets see
Russia's got
Theater semi-ballistic missiles, cruise missiles with over 1500 km range, strategic bomber fleet, satellite radar/imaging/electronic intelligence, and about 2or 3 times more fighter aitcraft

Really though call huh. All memes aside, if you add all of Western Europe and give it 15 years to build all the weapons it lacks, then they'd have a shot at taking on our poor motherland

>Russians only need to wait for winter. It worked on Napoleon and Hitler and it will work again.
Technology is much better now, weather and geography isn't that much of an issue anymore.

muh Motherland! look how strong are we!

I hope you enjoy your $450 monthly wage, atleast your country has cruise missiles lol

But on the long run Russia will eventually overrun the opposing force with overwhelming resources and manpower.

>450

you mistyped 150

You still need vehicles that will start after standing for a night in -30 and machine oils for guns and trucks that don't freeze, and armies consume much more lubricants and engine oil now than in hitler's times

It's not clear whether NATO has enough stockpiles of that considering it's been mostly buying desert gear

Why the rage? Op didnt ask about wages, he asked who'd win in a night. I'm not ashamed of my country not being an EU leach though either

Your asspain warms my heart, little pole.

>EU leech
nice memes, we aren't any leech, EU invests here for purpose, they directly benefit from it

also I'd be quite ashamed if my country was an AIDS and alcoholism ridden shithole desu

Within 15 years Russia would run out of people capable of using those weapons.
Not to mention that you are economically autistic and everything you have is a result of you having a strong army to zerg rush every neighbour and implement anti-human system.

>invests
Lol, handouts are not investments. EE is leeching money and gives nothing in return.

look nobody argues that Russia has its problems and Poland has a nice agrarian and auxillary tech economy, point is, none of this is a result of some hard work or making better decisions than Russia

it's all about Western investment and Western business carving out a niche for you. Had Russia made all the same decisions, it'd still be poorer, since we're a way bigger country and require much more investment, and not as well-placed to provide as many poor immigrants to richer countries (per capita) as Poland.

instead, Russia attracts immigrants and maintains an economy that somehow's still running on fumes even under snactions, it's not grewat, but it's not all that bad, considering

And Russia does all that despite bordering almost every powerful country and unstable region in the world. Sorry, can't feel bad about that

One fucking tank ain't worth shit.
We'd rather spend that money on a thousand Carl Gustafs. HEAT 751 motherfucker.

Everything we have is a result of us making it, everything you have is a result of someone giving it to you. First it was us, now it is Germany.

Russia's a second biggest immigrant destination, with strict immigration laws, and serving in the army is one way to get citizenship. We have a dozen poor countries bordering us that number about the same as Russia itself with millions of willing people who speak Russian language

More than that, Russia's demographic outlook is better than in any of those EE countries on OP map, so Russia will only "run out of people" after those countries do

>Be Poland
>Russians and Germans decided to abbandon your clay
>AND TOOK ALL THE FUCKING FACTORIES WITH THEMSELVES
>Rebuild everything, start looking right after 20 years
>GUESS WHAT THEY'RE FUCKING COMMING BACK
You and Germans will never pay enough for what you've done to Our nation.

id like to skip the trip on the russian steppes this time thank you

>regarding major European powers: Germany and UK would pussy out, France would probably help

Very very rude. Out of the major European powers it's the UK which speaks up the most about the importance of defending Eastern Europe from Russia

In the 30s Poland was poorer than Soviet Union. And you didn't even have a civil war or retarded communist government. Now, 25 years after Warsaw Pact your economy is running on EU welfare, while Poles are stealing cars in Germany or cleaning toilets in the UK. You are incapable of building anything.

>Out of the major European powers it's the UK which speaks up the most about the importance of keeping Europe balkanized

You'd rather the Balts were absorbed by Russia then?

Acting as East Europe's defender shouldn't even be the UK's job, it should be Germany's. But Germany does not take responsibility/

that's actually just it, your politicians talk alot of shit about a non-existent russian threat to nato, yet once you scratch the surface, you guys have little to show for it - 4 modern cruisers, 8 modern subs and that's about the extent of what matters about British military power, you can find an article from time to time about how Brits required Dutch or what, American planes to "intercept" Russian heaps of rust going from North Fleet base to Syria

Not everyone has infinite natural resources.

>Try destroying a country twice within 20 years
>Implement anti-human system
>Kill everyone capable of leading the country so your rule is settled
>???
>Now you'll never run out of arguments on what a shithole the other country is

You can find articles saying lots of things about the British military. Your numbers are wrong anyway. I can find articles saying how bad the Russian navy is and we can post them all day.

Fact is that foreigners have been shit-talking the Royal Navy forever but when there's an actual war the RN wins. I don't really mind if you think we're shit, being underestimated is the best situation to be in.

Well anyhow, talk is cheap when youre an island that's buffered from the "threat" you try to create by tons of expendable little countries. I don't enjoy the shit's Russia gets from countries that started a while bunch of wars since "Russian Federation the country" even become a thing 25 years ago.

Compare yourselves not to Russia, but to Japan and South Korea. They went from backwards, war devastated shithole to world-class high-tech economies. And they didn't have endless EU money pouring in. You, in the same time frame, achieved nothing.

Interesting how you go from "the British military is weak" to "you're responsible for a bunch of wars". It's either one or the other, which is it?

How are we responsible for renewed Russian expansionism, anyway?

They did not have war destroy their entire countries infrastructure 4 times in the 20th century, and they were not stupid enough to be communist.

You're killing yourself with those arguments.
It's impossible that the whole eastern block wasn't able to rebuild purely because of it's people.

Both your examples were in USA's sphere of control.

We never got a chunk of USA's money, and if you came to any of our countries, you would see where the EU money goes. Basically everywhere you see useless things built twice as expensive so the EU money is considered "spent"

You should realize, it was all USSR's bad.

RARE
A
R
E

>built twice as expensive
Don't you think someone is keeping their hands open?

>They did not have war destroy their entire countries infrastructure
Why am even talking to you people, Jesus Christ.

bye

Attension! A paid kremlinbot is operating in this thread.

Western europe

You don't even know how the EU money work. It's not like we are getting free money, the EU invests in very specific things and we are always required to pay for like 50% of them. A lot of local governments are indebted just because of these investments, as they don't really have funds to pay for the rest but also they don't want to "waste" the European money.

Both sides would be destroyed by masterrace Croats

on paper Russia
that's about all I can say, you can continue to argue about the actual results of this hypothetical and abstracted conflict

Fuck this thread i'm out

oh

that wasnt known to me, sorry lad

Who wins in the Balkan battlefield in ww3?

Nato - blue or Russia and its allies - red?

Bosnian muslims fight for themselves in guerrilla welfare as it becomes a place divided by Serbian and Croatian forces

Macedonia joins the Red as Albanian and Bulgarian NATO forces try to divide the country in half. Kosovo joins Albania.

Montenegro also joins their brothers serbs in war despite the will of their politicians who want NATO.

Russia and Turkey dont have full forces included in Balkan war because they need them at other places.

Hungarian forces march to Vojvodina to protect Hungarian citizens who live there.

Romania and Greece stay on foot.

Slovenia useless as usual

Russia doesn't really stand a chance against NATO as a whole.