There are 50,000 murders in brazil every year

>there are 50,000 murders in brazil every year

Other urls found in this thread:

numbeo.com/crime/rankings_by_country.jsp
youtube.com/watch?v=OAWmr7_bqQs
youtube.com/watch?v=aXCtkNkaLAM
alienvideo.net/0805/alien-abduction-mutilation.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is this true? Why is South America so violent in general?

>yet I am still alive
feels good being part of the strong

Non whites

culture and DNA

Probably more than half of those are inter-nigger favelados murders. Nothing of value is lost.

Drug War, but Cred Forums will say non whites

>india
>hundreds of rapes all days
>burning alive girls for "honour" things
>calling others violent

ay lmao poo in loo

60,000. And these are just the ones that are reported. People disappear around Brazil under mysterious circumstances all the time.

With the crime rate as it is would anybody notice if a bunch of wealthy and well-armed hunters visited the backlands for some real game? Would anybody even care? I mean come on, they're poor people.

>1/4 of Brazil got Italian Ancestry
so why are you guys not violent as us?

>There are 100,000 mass shootings in America every day

You're wrong. It's over 60.000~70.000

we invented civilization alongside our greek brothers

>50,000 murders/year
>still alive

>I'm a retard moor baby who can't google

>Brazilian race mixing is the model for the world to imitate.

Hmmm... I feel so to, too many gangs

Explain

can you disappear if you're a good boy?

Obvious fat joke

and? our DNA and culture still got a large part of italian in it

You're right. Brazil sucks cause it has too many italians in it, Italy is the most corrupt country in western europe.

4/4 Brazilians have nigger blood in them.

kek dont be angry, rasheed, i only said the true

your shithole is than violent as brazil, if not more

only white and civilized countries are safe, and your cunt is not white and is not civilized, like brazil is not too..

some asians countries are safe too, rest of the world are dangerous shitholes, at least for euopean standars

If you mess with someone powerful, yeah. If you're an attractive girl, the chances of disappearing are higher because a cop might want to have fun with you, kill you and then burn your body and make it disappear forever.

>If you're an attractive girl, the chances of disappearing are higher because a cop might want to have fun with you, kill you and then burn your body and make it disappear forever.
kek, then I am dead already

if let's say you get a girl, and a son of someone powerful is butthurt

can you get kidnapped and killed? even if you were a good boy all your life?

yes, gang wars have been triggered for less

Yes, brazilians are very pussywhipped.
Here an example, brazilian prison for men...

...and for women.

like how petty are we talking? if at night club I accidentally bump into someone and spill his drink, but then I apologize and buy him another drink, am I still getting kidnapped and killed?

how is it even possible to survive in brazil then

desu things like that happen all over the globe, maybe except really really violent ultra-shitholes, like africa vs africa tribe war territory.

>can you get kidnapped and killed? even if you were a good boy all your life?

Of course. This happens all the time here. Yesterday a kid was killed in the airport because his brother fucked the girlfriend of powerful guy. His entire family will be killed probably.

>if at night club I accidentally bump into someone and spill his drink, but then I apologize and buy him another drink, am I still getting kidnapped and killed?
nah we forgive and trust people, but if we are betrayed it is to kill, also nobody like stuckup assholes. Just imagine an italian mafia on steroids

>His entire family will be killed probably.

brazil and south america have a particularly misandric prison system

numbeo.com/crime/rankings_by_country.jsp

You are 85 and we 62, Brazil is 8. Stop being an ignorant fool

same with philippines... could it be because they were fucked by spaniards...?

hmmm really makes you think

i want to rescue a brazilian girl from her shithole to a slightly less shithole

Brazil is misandric everything.

That was the Mesopotamians m8

at least you probably have really fast and really cheap internet

she will watch slave isaura in bd remux quality

hey indian bro, if want to check how crime is Brazil see Elite Squad 1 and 2, and you will get a surpresingly accurate representation of it
Elite Squad 1:
youtube.com/watch?v=OAWmr7_bqQs
Elite Squad 2:
youtube.com/watch?v=aXCtkNkaLAM

Sorry you are 89, we are 62 and Brazil is 9.
You base everything you know about a country on memes this is what happens

I dont understand

how does brazil never run out of young people to kill each other?

at this rate, shouldn't gangs be short of soldiers in mere years?

kek

>tfw my neighbours' name is "the khazak"

Average Brazilian is most definitely not violent. Ive been there and think it's a beautiful country, however there is lot of gang violence and India tier corruption. The first time I saw someone robbing at gun point was in Caxias do Sul

Still I think you are beautiful country with amazing people, just bad governance

kek, we have 200 million people here m8. 50k people a year is nothing. Also no because they have control over poor areas, which survive of drug trafficking, and poor people here have much more children than rich people

3,000,000 babies were born in Brazil in 2012. That's well above replacement rate.

>People disappear around Brazil under mysterious circumstances all the time.

Maybe it was the ayy lmaos.

yeah I agree with you, if life was so bad here people wouldn't raise families here. It's just that whole South America is literally a route for the international drug trafficking to Europe/USA, and the only way to solve that is literally to either kill all criminals and rule with an iron fist or legalize drugs. I do believe that marijuana/hash should be fought with legalization, but cocaine and crack should be fought with an iron fist

Could be

alienvideo.net/0805/alien-abduction-mutilation.php

also inequalities are huge problem here also, our culture different from the indian culture (forgive me if I am wrong hue) preaches freedom and thinking outside of the obvious, that is why brazilian people not mattering their class difficultly abide to the law, even law enforcers such as judges/cops etc. That is why petty things like robbery is literally a common thing, and people don't give that much of a fuck 2bh and most of time happens due to the huge inequalities in our country, which India has too but your culture prevents that kind of things. I think we should explore this cultural potential we have of this anarchy of thoughts but at the same time we should reduce our inequalities so that people don't use it to harm others that way

Fuck off Pajeet.

India probably has even more evident class difference however crime is looked down upon here, most people are told to work hard and earn a living, hence why crime is kinda low even among the lower classes despite the poverty

Having a decent convo about each other's countries, 12 year old walks in and shits it up

>tfw found a fellow Cred Forumsentooman

> most people are told to work hard and earn a living
yes that's the difference,we haven't got this anglo aspect in our culture. Most people here always question every single thing, except maybe having fun and enjoying life, that is why our culture is so chaotic, but at the same time always this questioning and corruption always revolves over this catholic ideal of having a better life for everyone you hold dear and enjoying life with your friends and family differently like from the US which greed and chaos literally imperates over the rest, that is why if we can actually remove that inequality aspect we would probably achieve a much better life to everyone else, because brazilian culture actually encorages integration and not segregation. These years we have become a BRIC our culture and prestige has received an optimistic boost we haven't seen in decades, we even got the olympics and the WC solely due to it

because you're mixed with blacks

Italians are just smelly Greeks

*solely due to being able to actually diminish our inequalities a bit

this is bretty insightful, cheers cowboy

>we even got the olympics and the WC solely due to it

Yeah it totally wasn't bribes.

if it was Lava-Jato would have discovered already and arrested Lula

thanks m8 :D

Yeah lava-jato completely extinguished corruption from Brazil, Brazil is now the cleanest country on planet earth.

no, I am not saying this, I am saying that Lava-Jato wants at every cost to arrest Lula, and this would be the perfect cue to it. If there was corruption suspicions in this they would certainly take this opportunity

it's literally niggers

>Every year Brazil kills Liechtenstein
>twice

It probably wasn't Lula. Any businessmen who saw he could profit a lot from WC or Olympics could've talked with other businessmen buddies and outbid any other offer and buy all the voters. The companies who built the stadiums and Olympic village should give you a tip about the ones involved.

yeah maybe, but even so that was made plausible too because of our prestige that time, even most BR businessmen went international due to our economy been booming, and this idea was sold to the public due to BRICS is future thing back in the 2000s

I feel sorry for japanese brazilians

Don't worry about him, he's butthurt because you said the truth about his region.

RS é um poço de merda esquerdista e violento

most BRs including specially JP-BRs probably have never seen a gun being held by another person but a cop

The robber was probably a Paulista.

TODAY IS THE RIO GRANDE DO SUL INDEPENDENCE DAY!

don't worry jp brs are all middle class at least due to not being niggers

when u go to brazil you's gon' be killed fo' real no joke they murder every bloke rob yo paper and then you gonna be called by undertaker yo mään boii

Não deixa de ser verdade o que eu disse sobre o RS.

A sua região também é uma merda

>bankrupted state
>wants independence

south america seems like a real shithole in general

don't worry sven your government will make sure you feel it first-hand