>Malaysia

Our tagalog maid lives in there racist

[TRIGGERED]

name of the manga?

Flip maids are the BEST maids!

Tagalogs are the best maids t'bh

Lol norcuck OC

Me on the right

I actually remember someone here talking about how her maid was a battlemaid (trained to defend and shit), not sure if that was real, but I would love to meet one. That's pretty fricken awesome.

marginal operation

he prolly watch too much animes

>Implying he never masturbated to her proposing to show him a new Tagalong game and then going down on him.
>W-What's happening Rina!! Why do I feel electricity in my willy???

And with these replies now the era of butthurt bisayan tirade returns

Do you guys do naughty things with your maids?

I'm here to answer your questions.

so far did you do it with your flip maid?

I searched for Tagalog maid and found this.
She looks so cute..
youtube.com/watch?v=fWdBgQCT-h8&t=215s

Not me, but someone I know who has a father who is in jail for fucking his maid, yes.

oh, ok

>naughty things with your maids?
Hehehehehe. The farthest I've gone with my maid is what an average loser otaku would do to her sister's pantsu, smell and fap to it.

/asean/ watchdog-kun summoning no jutsu

>her
his*

>an average loser otaku would do to her sister's pantsu, smell and fap to it.
Good thing I just kissed with my sister.

>The farthest I've gone with my maid is what an average loser otaku would do to her sister's pantsu, smell and fap to it.
That's it. Enough /asean/ for today.

Better than to see Malay-chan's keling ass.

Bisayas are known to be obnoxiously loud and have no single clue of what courtesy is. prove me wrong.

protip: you can't.

OC fresh from the oven

GIATAY PISTI

It's true that they don't have respect words like "Po" and "Ho" and some Bisayans can't speak Tagalog or English very well and it's very hard to communicate and easy to misunderstand, but I'm sure they're kind at heart. Overall, all Filipinos in general are nice people. It's the whole thing, the whole country that contributed and shared their values with each other that made Philippines as a whole.

Noice.

If younger girls are better why are SHS girls so shit?

+1

that imouto imagine pic related

i like your name

⭐⭐

PrismaIllya

Meet me in London on 22nd

ay there lad
fucking weebs i swear to fucking god man
what the fuck has /asean/ become

WHERE'S JUAN MY MAN
IT'S THE CHINK BRO

I like you

Are you finally coming back to live in the cage under my bed?

Hey old man. Come here.

i.4cdn.org/int/1474358739823.jpg

And middle schooler on sekrit oldschool site.

No. I am gonna catch you

Night class

So I heard pic related is gonna be revive again,

I remember reading webtoon about US Economic power. fucking selfish

e ys

they've already been revived and back to their old criminals schemes, this time under the pretense of drugs it's called the PNP

>US foreign policy in a nutshell
>funding opposition in unfriendly countries
>and increase aid to friendly countries
pretty simple and easy tb.h

And there is this US President ability that could override international business deal that would 'put disadvantage to US'. Also that act that prevents international gold value from affecting USD, fucking selfish bastard. I'm glad they fot OPEC'ed

they've already been revived and back to their old criminals schemes, this time under the pretense of drugs it's called the PNP

Seriously though, it means that he would be centralising control of the security forces again. Wanting to revert back to that means taking away the police from civil hands aka the Department of interior to the Department of Defence. Secretary of defence would have control of the police and the military

Also, if the police gets militarised that would mean military weapons and military protocols. You would see the police uniform turn from bright blue civilian to burqa-like SWAT uniforms like in Mexico

>addendum, if a friendly country has a hostile leader or anti-American leader; apply economic sanctions and remove them from office

What do Chinese think of Northern Wei?

Northerners get out of Nanyang REEEEEEEEEEE

What's wrong?

Chinese islander ricefarmers a best

They do shit like this

Because they're commies?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/London_Beer_Flood
>brit

De Lima BTFO.
No wonder JB sebastian isn't included in the "Bilibid 19" when almost every one on the list is a gang leader or a big time drug lord.

hehehe

His country hasn't had a molasses flood that killed 21 people. Fucking plebs.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Molasses_Flood

I just want to point out that the witnesses are prisoners over whom Vitaliano Aguirre has power and that the certification of de Lima's assigned number was done by the department he currently heads. Also, even prior to their public testimony, the prisoners were given immunity from suit.

Essentially the vast majority the critical factors in the house investigation so far are under the control of Vitaliano Aguirre.

Worth noting that Gwen Garcia, the lawmaker who corroborated the number of de Lima, is facing multiple allegations of corruption, and was suspended as governor of Cebu under the Aquino administration. She's a public supporter of Duterte, too.

just installed linux
am i special yet

oh yes you are

all malaysians are special here

thanks!