Why are Europeans gay?

Why are Europeans gay?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3594769/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

God is punishing them

don't you just love american power hour

because seeing as to Europeans have no problems they decided to make some on their own

Succesfull Brainwashing through the (((Media)))

Plastics that imitate estrogen.

Im and alt right and edgy and I dislike milo

(((european)))

nobody's gay or straight
everyone's bi

it just so happens that europe is generally more open about these things so people are more inclined to think "oh I'm gay" or something like that

Individualism and liberalism, also less Puritans.

Who even cares?

>t. gay European with a man purse who crosses his legs

t. inventor country of pride parades

t. homosexual

t. conservative Muslim

Why are Americans fat?

t.weed lmao

>parroting liberal gay degenerates
If you're not straight your mentally ill

Proofs: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3594769/

Milo is a gay conservative?
Why hasn't he started to throw stones at himself?

t. conservative Muslim

God dammit, Ivan, you can't just ask Amerifats why they're fat.

>disliking Mike Jones

>t. faggot
>literal proofs homosex is gay and degenerate

>Gays, lesbians, and bisexuals (i.e. nonheterosexuals) have been found to be at much greater risk for many psychiatric symptoms and disorders, including depression. This may be due in part to prejudice and discrimination experienced by nonheterosexuals, but studies controlling for minority stress, or performed in very socially liberal countries, suggest that other mechanisms must also play a role. Here we test the viability of common cause (shared genetic or environmental etiology) explanations of elevated depression rates in nonheterosexuals.

> Genetic factors accounted for 31% and 44% of variation in sexual orientation and depression, respectively. Bivariate analysis revealed that genetic factors accounted for a majority (60%) of the correlation between sexual orientation and depression.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3594769/

Faggots are literally genetically inferior

jews are pushing it

only some west-euros fall for it though

t. angry conservative Muslim with no training in medicine

Lol Milo loves his chocolate

>implying gays aren't mentally ill
I goto Johns Hopkins School of Medicine. Faggots really are mentally ill.

>Nonheterosexuals had significantly elevated rates of lifetime depression compared with heterosexuals (males: OR, 2.8; 95% CI, 2.0–3.9; P

t. angry conservative Muslim liar parroting vague clinical studies in an attempt to seem intelligent

I thought that when Cred Forums mentioned "cultural marxism" they meant Antonio Gramsci

futa isnt gay

>vague
>posted actual data
K cuck, whatever you want to believe. We all know you end up committing suicide before 50 due to your flawed genetics

t. angry conservative Muslim upset that I don't take clinical studies as gospel truth

nothing vague about it

>be fag
>APA says your mentally ill
>protest and threaten to kill scientists until they stop calling you mentally ill
>APA gives into PC cucks
>still cry when new studies come out saying you aren't normal and are genetically more prone to depression, suicide, etc.. due to your gay genes
>I don't believe the results of your experiment
Kek

Using correlation with no causal mechanism is pretty vague.

Literally who??

>if you don't get upset by men touching eachother then you're a big queer yourself!!!

Why are you guys such massive manchildren?

Lifters are disproportionally gay, there for gay is ok.

Extremism is like cocaine: it gives you lots of energy but turns you into an obnoxious cunt.

What's your problem with Billy Idol?

Why not? I wish we had more gays here.