Why is the French national animal a chicken?

Why is the French national animal a chicken?

Because Romans are fucking cunts

That's what they are, chickens. French people are simply chickens in human form, like rats shapeshift into Jews, chickens shapeshift into the French people

COCKED

Because they love cocks, duh

Because it's easy to enter a chicken's pen.

Because it was a gaulish symbol. The cock is a prood animal and vaillant.

wat

a pig would be haram

Because thats what they are, scared little chicken.

NEVER WON A WAR

BRD has never lost a single War.

it's a rooster though

aesthetically, I think it's pretty cool

in ex-ussr countries though roosters have rather negative and comic connotations

because gallus

>in ex-ussr countries though roosters have rather negative and comic connotations
Like France?

lel

akshully faggots/peacocking homos etc. and ofcourse a caste of prisoners who are basically sissies.

Obsessed t*rk.

because fuck the world, our animal is a proud cock raising the red tip of his head proudly up to the sky, deal with it

In America, it as a very old normie meme to call cowards 'chickens'.

When someone cowers out of doing something, you ask if they're a chicken, then hold fold your hands into your armpits and wave them around like they were wings. Then you start saying "bok bok CHICKEN BOK BOK BOK" to mock them

Really make you think

Pretty sure some scientists in the last years said that its possible that dinosaurs had feathers. This would make the T-Rex to Chicken theory very likely.

Yeah, I've googled a few of my favorite dinosaurs like Deinonychus recently, and they have fucking feathers now and look like angry chickens. I liked it better when they were Jurassic park lizards t bh

It fits in with their flag

Well gays like cocks

*cough* 1870

Rosters are brave and arrogants like the French people

*cough* Prussia not Germany *cough*

*cough* Prussians are/were Germans and created the German state *coughs blood painfully**falls to floor*

Because it's the only animal who can sing with his two pawns in shit

BIG

*cough* If Prussians are Germans, then Normans are French *cough internally*

*cough* the United States created the modern German state *cough*

>Prussians are/were Germans
yes
>and created the German state
as much as Napoleon did, if not less desu senpai

Yes sure, along with civil rights, defeating hitler and abolishing slavery.