Slavs are the scum of Europe

Do you agree with this statement and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

anthrogenica.com/showthread.php?6722-Romanian-23andme&p=146985&viewfull=1#post146985
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>says the mongol

Slav(e)s are scum, they invented nothing, they have no culture. Can you tell me atleast one slav composer, painter or wrighter?
Thanks God I'm finnomongol

No, Roma gypsies are worse.

nah, most slavs are bro-tier.

And you're surrounded by them deal with it

they are subhumans but some of them (Serbia, Russia) have culture, and atleast they are smarter than Analbanians and Pakis when it comes to organized crime

No, that would be all those "refugees" and their enablers.
Slavs bring Strong Alcohol, fine Women, and good craic.

>And you're surrounded by them
Austria and Romania would beg to differ.

all slavs in denial, bozgore

gypsies are worse

Slavs is a linguistic group not an ethnical one.

this is your own culture you should know that better than anyone

cultural also

yes
african albinos look like slavs

>they have the same religion as me
>they must be better
serbshits are not better than analbanians

Slavs are saviors of the human race

We mars now

Fuck you.

What culture do Austrians share with you? Austria had always been about high culture, classical music, the Vienna waltz, and elegant fashion more.
Meanwhile you Slavs prefer to squat on sidewalks in tracksuits, drinking vodka and smoking.

>Everyone in easdern eurob is a slav :DDddd x--dddd

Albanian-tier mentality

while serbs and kiev rus were orthodox all other slavs apart from Croatians were pagan barbarians

Mongols are after us again

Despite what you want to believe, you share way more with us than with Austrians

and who cares?
serbshits are criminals and killed innocent people
they are not better than arabs
>le kebab remover
>everything they eat is greek or turkish

t. mehmet

either slav or turk rapebaby actually

I am a Greek

in other words, turk rapebaby

never heard of cechov, dostoevskij, tostoj, or even solženicyn?

We fought and rebelled, we made Austrians accept us as equals.

Your people and slavs on the other hand were considered little more than cattle.

Just some food for thought.

But we don't look like slavs, don't speak slavic, don't have any known slavic ancestors or tribes in our collective consciousness and we've never identified as slavic, nor did others label us as such.

They are mongolrussians, not slavs

>Hungarians were equal to Germans
Stopped reading right there

you have fuckton of slavic influence, less cucked than hungarians tho

Greeks are not turk rapebabies.

>Slavs is a linguistic group not an ethnical one.

bullshit, there are haplogroup subclades perfectly corresponding to the Slavic ethnicity, and they are always R1a1a1b1a* subclades

Exactly what would slav in denial say.

t. slav in denial

You're right, greeks are simply turks.

And the english have french influence, and the spanish arabic, and the irish english and so forth. Yet no one calls them any of that, so why are we slavs?

t. finn in denial

That's like saying russians (subhumans) are ukrainians (subhumans).

>being this butthurt
It was called Austria-Hungary. :^)

What's the matter, does the fact that you can't entirely rewrite history to suit your nationalistic views and others call you on your bullshit bothers you that much?

You're onto something, Laszlo Kovacs

Ukranians are russians in denial. Greeks are extinct, you are turks now.

its otherwise

wtf is this bullshit map? American no doubt?

Why do they completley ignore Roman, Celtic, Germanic... but include some irrelevant jungle niggers?

Oh shut your whore mouth, one of our most popular traditional dances is called Sîrbă (Serbian), our traditional clothes are balkanic and a lot of our greatest writers were Slavic: Macedonski, Eminescu (Changed from Eminovici, Polish), Slavici, Sadoveanu, Alecsandri, etc.

We eat slana (salo) and don't smile a lot. We squat, drink beer from plastic bottles by the tons and the only Moldavians (Romania and Rep.) that I know who don't have some sort of slavic ancestors are the ones who are Greek or Turks.

We spoke about 25% slavic words until re-latinisation and we *needed* a relatinisation. We aren't an isle of Romans in a sea of Slavs, we're a small patch of it that thinks it's cleaner than the rest.

We even have more R1a DNA than Serbs/Croats/Slovenes , and that's for the whole of Romania.

Back from Austria, Attila?

Is moldovean de la Iasi, Mitică.

>rape baby doesnt know his own heritage
oy vey

But you germans are tolerant you enjoy being raped by various turks

>Imigranti din secolele 18 si 19 si slavi violati de ciobanii vlahi inseamna ca toti suntem s(c)lavi

Frumos. Din pacate tot nu aratam ca ei si niciodata in istoria noastra nu ne-am dat drept schei.

I agree with you, yet I saw the faces of /balk/ pic earlier and I was surprised by seeing typical Latin facial traits on the first Romanian face. The Daco-Roman characteristics are still very present apparently, but it would be strange if after 1500 years of Vlachs living amongst Slavs the latter would not be a dominant trait both on a physical and cultural level.

(Same with Hungarians, although they also got a healthy dose of the Celto-Germanic, not that Austrians aren't half Slavic themselves)

im not butthurt at all, if you believe Austria-Hungary was equal ruling of Hungarians and Germans you are either delusional or just ignorant

>they are criminals! poor innocent people!

you must be from reddit or tumblr
fuck off

all shit

are you the ossetian subhuman or one of the turkic monkeys?
everyone who lives in russia is a subhuman

I am a Greek

this is sadly true

just comapre how cities look in czechia or slovakia vs in germany

slav cities are dirty, full of criminals and bydlos and germany looks like fairy tale

slavs are angry, butthurt, ugly, disorginazed. rude and to be honest stupid

even hungry which is poorer than slovakia looks nicer and people are nice and polite

>all shit

I am Greek

seriously though, Romans and Celts are irrelevant but Zimbabwe or Benin slave-traders aren't?

Our mtDNA is vaguely slavic-ish and our women are generally a lot lighter haired but our men don't look like slavs at all. Even the light haired or outright blond ones have celtic or germanic head shapes.

On a small anecdotal note: In my elementary school, we had this kid who looked slav as fuck. He had the droopy eyes, sausage lips, lightish brown straight hair and an outright, unromanianized slavic name. And though himself, his parents and grandparents all called themselves romanian and spoke only romanian without any kind of accent, I could always tell that he wasn't romanian even without knowing the source of his family name or anything about ethnicities or dna or whatever.

ancient period ended somewhere around 600
it maybe include only the most relevant cultures in those regions

You are a turk. Your father was a turk. Your mother was half turk rape baby. Your sister is a turk. Your nephew is a turk. You're a turkish turk from turkey.

>are you the ossetian subhuman or one of the turkic monkeys?
I couldn't honestly tell you. But I do know I'm not a greek becase there are no greeks. Just turks.

>Imigranti din sec 18 si 19

Valurile slave sunt de sec VI-VII si migratii variate au continuat pana in sec XVI. Nu suntem 100% slavi dar ar fi totusi frumos sa acceptam ca suntem latinoslavi sau orice alt termen retardat care sa ne explice originea.

I don't know, I'm into physical anthropology and even though variants exist, Southeners (Wallachians) have a more Balkan/Med appearance, while Transylvanians are a pot of being either Alpin, Med or Slavo-Celto-Turanic whatever some Hungarians are, you could really see their heritage on some of them. Moldavians are more Med in the south of Moldova with a huge Slavic appearance the more you go north. Some Turanic admixture from Cumans/Pechenegs too. I personally look like a Cossack, high cheekbones and slightly swarthy features but not Med looking at all, I look more like Southern Ukrainians, and I do have Ukrainian blood in me. We're a mixing pot, but calling ourselves true daco-latins is retarded propaganda imo.

>germanic/celtic headshapes
You can spot a Slav from a German a mile away and I see more rounder-headed Slavs than Germanics.

I had a friend who is blue eyed and blonde, one of the most Slavic looking fellows I've ever seen with a kinda-romanianized name. He was a weirder one out but nobody batted an eye at him. When I take the train through northern Moldova I see that as soon as I enter Vatra Dornei, half of the train gets filled with blonde, slavic looking people with green/blue eyes, just like the village where my family is from nearby that. You don't just not notice the change of appearance when you cross the mountains, man.

>I don't know, I'm into physical anthropology and even though variants exist, Southeners (Wallachians) have a more Balkan/Med appearance, while Transylvanians are a pot of being either Alpin, Med or Slavo-Celto-Turanic whatever some Hungarians are

Not really. I've been all over the country and I can honestly say that transylvanians don't look different from wallachians at all. Plus there's genetic diversity all over the country. There's a shitton of blond and blue eyed people at the border with bulgaria and there's a shitton of brown eyed, curly brown haired people in Bucovina and Maramures.

I am a Greek from Greece.

I think the ossetian subhuman. But all people in Russia are trash anyway. It's a pity that Europeans don't understand what kind of subhumans the "people" of the East really are.

you are all gypsies
you filthy romanians should be burned

Oh hello Iky-bey, I didn't see you there. Still shitposting as usual, I take it.

>shitposting
sorry for posting roma-nian food

Why don't you come over here and open a kebab stall like all you turks seem to be doing nowdays?

>CIGANIA

cant make this up

i think brazil would be a better place. or should i pick angola?

I've been too. I'm currently in Transylvania and I was amazed by the diversity, I was used to Slavs and Meds or Turanic looking fellows. Come to Bukovina for more than a day, I've lived there as it's my homeland, you'll understand why we call ourselves Radu and Raluca.

The food on the right is haram and you're intolerant to the one on the left, Abdul. I know you're jealous, but contain it please.

bombastic joke slavshit

>. I know you're jealous,
everything that balkanshits eat is either greek or turkish

Over half of the christian world calls itself after greek and hebrew names, but they're neither of these.

The conciousness of the people in these lands is romanian, no matter how many slavic women we've fucked when we climbed down from the mountains.

>mines

love this meme, you're more likely to get hit by a car than die from a mine

also >diasporafag

but a croatshit told me that its dangerous

there are worse things than slavs

if you;re retarded and step in 2% of hills which are littered with mines left by serbshits maybe yeah

>consciousness is still Romanian
>Romanian
>A thing until the 1700's

Moldovans from over the Dniestr have been living to their own devices since before the annexation of Moldova by Russians. They don't know what a Romanian is, just like Moldovans from the Rep. find it a strange word. It didn't exist in our language, we never called anyone a Romanian. It was Muntean, Ardelean or Moldovan/Moldovean. We didn't have holiday inns in the mountains that we retreated to when the other people came here, we lived besides them, we fucked their women they fucked ours.

Like Latvians.

bad news

85%

>meme maps

love these

The concept and identity of romanianship comes long before the 1700's. Tara Romaneasca, Codrul Vlasiei, romanians from transylvania and wallachia calling themselves romans/romanians when questioned by italian missionaries in the 1500's. Regionalism exist, of course, but to say that people didn't call themselves romanian or didn't think that they were romanian before the 18th's century is ludicrous.

stop posting gypsy
im blind on one eye because i looked to long at this ugly flag

anthrogenica.com/showthread.php?6722-Romanian-23andme&p=146985&viewfull=1#post146985

you have to click the link to receive enlightenment

Does it shows what country has the best slaves or what?

no but theres a reason why we call slavs slavs

I am Wend

>Those 1%
The memes were true.

Also, if your point is that we're slavs because we have the same dna as serbs and bulgarians, then it's wrong, because the population there was just assimilated by slavs and adopted their language. Next you'll tell me that turks have the same ethnicity as the original east asian oghuz.

loool

>Transylvanians have less european admixture than Wallachians

fuck off 20% muslim shithole, your women flock to Greece so they get 20 euros for greek men to fill them with sperm

But Greek men don't have 20 euros. Or did you mean to say that Russian women give Greeks money? That would make some sense.

>85%

Kek, Adi pussied out and shelved 'muh generalplanost' after Zamojszczyzna uprising.

And you will stay a rapebaby.

>20% muslim shithole

Russian muslims have been assimilated to the extent that you or Germany will never see in our lifetimes, Stavros.

>They are mongolrussians
Mongoloid, pls. They were russian.