Imagine is france was called franke hahaha

imagine is france was called franke hahaha

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawrence_Eagleburger
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

franke hahaha

Frankish blood in my veins.

lol "franke" is kind of like the name "frank" and when you saw a french person you could be like "hey frank" haha lol

hahaha

t. John Eagleburger

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawrence_Eagleburger

Holy fug

is this your father?

>northern barbarian humor
germanic peoples are cancer, go back to watch your mandingos bulls fucking you wives!

hahahahah franke lmaoo

dicks

Haha funny, humour yes, funny ironic jokes yes

thats a big dick aha but look how big mine is

(im a black swede btw

Puns based on common origins of words literally trigger my autism

FRANKD
R
A
N
KD

nice try, I have two

>d*ck

Wow that's not appropriate language for the Christian household...

wtf where this pic of my local from

Not from this man xdd

FRANKS

lol who is that?

WE

me on the left bullying the fin

is that harald hadrada

haha he got PWNED

we wuz caroleans n shit nigga!

delet mr orwell

Imagine a finn called 'finn', haha

hehe.... no. Fun's over kid. Get out of here before I show you what I can REALLY do.

I think you underestimate the power of odin..

Haha the shadow looks like a penis :-DDDD

if Cape Verde was French it'd be called Cape Merde

That's it. Fuck you BOTH. I hate people like you. You act so smug on your little subreddits and imageboards, posting the same shit and thinking it's funny or original, getting destroyed in any logical, reasoned debate and scurrying back to your holes, but not before posting one last "meme" as you leave.

If either of you (or anyone else on this board) DARED to say any of the snide little comments to me in real life, as you constantly do here, you would be on the floor in under 3 seconds, likely clutching a broken limb. If you do meet me, and this does happen to you, you should consider yourself lucky. If I ever see you again I will literally decapitate you, and turn you into nothing more than a wet pulp in record time.

You should be thankful that you're thousands of miles away from me, because that is the only thing protecting your miserable little lives from my wrath, I promise you.

das frankreich

Reddit
Being a massive butthumping fag is not reddit,it's Cred Forumscore

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air. I whistled for a cab and when it came near The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought, "Nah, forget it. Yo, holmes to Bel-Air!" I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabbie, "Yo homes smell ya later!" Looked at my kingdom I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.

I genuinely can't stand shit posting. I really can't. It's the most autistic, pointless thing a person could actually find "entertaining". The idea that you think it's hilarious wasting hours of your "life" trying to bait people into replying to your shitty half arsed posts speak numbers about how lonely and pathetic you must be to get entertained doing this

It probably seems counter productive for me to write this, because shit posting genuinely makes me angry. It seems like it's near impossible to have a genuine discussion on this server without some fuckwit chiming in to say something stupid like "newfag" or "underage fresh off the boat from Cred Forums or reddit detected".

I know that this will probably get a bunch of you stupid cunts replying to me calling me the "autistic" one for actually speaking up, because I genuinely want to have a discussion about something instead of being barraged with retarded responses that will no doubt have me reply to you about your stupid pointless comments.

Moderation is largely pointless because you all seem to use dynamic ips anyway so no matter what you'll continue your shit posting like it's some normal part of your everyday life.

The fact that anyone ever calls you out on your bullshit and you try and defend it, or continue replying in a shit posting fashion is childish as fuck considering most of you on here are at least 18-30 years old.

Fuck all your shit posting antics. Kill yourselves. You're not funny, or witty, or original, or entertaining. You're literally all rehashes of one another trying to be unique and funny, when you're all doing the same thing. Your pathetic "lives" while you sit here day in and day out shit posting are being wasted away because you find it hilarious to get people worked up 24/7. It's like you cunts are addicted to shit posting. Like you get a dopamine response from it or something.

Rant over cunts. Fuck off.

faggot

>tfw 6'4 and built like a brick shithouse

if everyone on /fint/ was put in a steel cage and forced to fight to the death I would easily be the last man standing, genuinely

i sit here sometimes looking at the smart arse posts you little students and neets make and just chuckle to myself because if you ever said anything like that to my face (as if you would dare) you would literally be eating pavement in under a second

I'm alsatian, France or franke is pretty good.

>Not calling it Gallia

based Greece

I'm Greek