Why aren't you playing THE Cred Forums videogame, Cred Forums ?

Why aren't you playing THE Cred Forums videogame, Cred Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

gyazo.com/a47513a142aa4bc08bf3a00447ca35ff
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i prefer eu4

w-why not

I do but only the Game of Thrones mod

Mod?

>I play video games and consider myself an adult

I'm too busy checking if I got any new dank (you)'s

The night's been quiet, but not dead.

Is shitpost on an international basket weaving forum somehow better?

>playing boring ass shit games

play real game like cs:go or lol

After The End

>play real game like cs:go or lol
>real game like cs:go or lol
>cs:go
>lol

I will find you

and I will kill you

your autism simulator cant even compete to those, they actually require skill

CK2 = /his/
EU4/V2 = Cred Forums
HOI 3/4 = Cred Forums

Because CKII is boring as fuck after 2-3 generations when you get to your kingdom. Then it's just blobbing and dealing with retarded vassals over and over agian.

>I consider myself an adult and still judge people on what they do in their free time

fuck off russia

i like victoria II the most

not really, CK2 has the most playability out of all paradox games except victoria

if you play stupid shit like EU or CIV you cant even consider yourself to play games

I'm already playing THE Cred Forums videogame. And it's bad.
Why the fuck do you make games that are so good in concept, but so bad in implementation, France?

play a real game like dota 2 lol

Dunno, at least EU4 feels like it has some game progression. CKII makes me feel bored as fuck after some time playing, even the After The End mod.
But yeah, Victoria 2 is the best.

ck2 is the only video game I ever bother with playing, and I only get in the mood to play it every couple of months.

desu I usually play it with just 1 life. I don't know why, but I don't find it super enjoyable to continue playing for hundreds of years

Roleplay with your ruler traits, make decision on coin flips and die rolls when not sure what your particular ruler would do. Set goals other than blobbing, like uniting the mongolian peoples under one flag.

i have 1400 hours in eu4, last 500 all from multiplayer because singleplay eu4 is one of the most boring things there can be

It really sounds like a next step of autism.

V2 ftw.

>play EU4
>everything is going well
>go to war
>outnumber enemy troops by like 20 units
>same tec
>plain terrain
>3 star general and they have 2 star
>lose fight and most troops
every single fucking time
fuck you paradox

I tried but it just doesn't do it for me anymore. Mind you I have 500 hours clocked in CK2 but by now I've done pretty much all the game has to offer.

Check out gsg on /vg/

That is autism

just did tabaristan to persia today

Nah Vic 2 = Cred Forums considering /gsg/

>Border fire
Evrytiem

euIV is fun on small doses imo, not the kind of game I'd get addicted to for long periods of time

I used to make roleplaying characters, but it's either irritating and when you get things to be ok it becomes boring or it's boring from the start if the ruler comes out too OP.
I actually never played the EU4 game from start to finish, lel. But I still last much longer that I do with CKII in it though. I don't have anyone to play multiplayer with anyway.

>not on ironman

i recently passed 3500 hours on eu IV

I'm so good i could kick france's blobbing ass as opm

I am, though I play less than an hour every day because of studies

I am around 1120 or something, started as the count of Cagliari under the Republic of Pisa, now independent duke of Sardinia that's conquesting NA

Use the random button.

I own EU4 and all the shit until Common Sense, we can MP some time if you want to, reply with a burner e-mail and i'll send you my steam ID. Hell, anyone willing to play EU4 MP is welcome to do the same

I guess there's as much Cred Forums as there is Cred Forums there. Some there really enjoy history too. Still a bunch of easily triggered shitposter though

>Set goals other than blobbing, like uniting the mongolian peoples under one flag.
>uniting the mongolian peoples under one flag.
>not blobbing
???

Dice rolls can sometimes fuck you up, but if it happens too often for you, then you're doing something wrong buddy.

>Funland, Hungayry and Mongaylia
>blobbing
t. gsg
t. alex

i got all the DLC and most unit packs too so i could join on that game

>Why aren't you playing THE Cred Forums videogame, Cred Forums ?
Using lubuntu on a 2007 laptop famalam.

Nah, I use the pirated verson from the /gsg/ anyway. The game is not bad but it's really overpriced with all the DLCs imo. I would rather spend my money on vodka than send them to parajews.

I guess it's that but I don't know what it is, I tend to avoid all negative modifiers like river crossings or hills/mountains/forests all I can, if I have a good choke point I go for defensive strats and it still happens
I also know about composition so I take like 20m calculating the fucking width so I get the perfect amount of cannons and it still happens
is like one advisor or something that much of a huge deal? I like the game but I get tired of this kind of shit

Because vg are for morons that have no gf and live whit her parents

>buying unit packs
Oy vey you got jewed funland.
send me your steam profile link at [email protected]

I'll check it tomorrow, have an essay to write.
cs.rin.ru has some sort of steamcrack for this kind of shit i think

>playing worse lol

I like EU4, but I find annoying how easy it gets after you kill the "local blob" (Ottomans/Muscovy/France/Austria). Steamrolling the next threat is usually too easy.

There are Linux versions of most Paradox games, mate. [I don't know if they'd run well on your specs, though]

How do I get into map coloring simulators?

stop being american

By being a broken human bean.

So why don't you play them?

Watch some LPers. I recommend Taureor, Arumba and Shenryyr.

>play current CK version
>take a duchy in Bengal as Britain
>the whole of the known world now hates me so much that they'll all pile up on me if I declare war against anyone at all in the next 40 years

bunch of poo lovers is what's become of the game

Usually by the time I get to be the biggest blob I got bored with the game anyway.

Use cheats at first to get a chance to get used to game mechanics without getting rekt too quickly and not understanding why.

After you're familiar with the game mechanics, drop the cheats and play some major cunt. Don't give up if you get rolled without cheats, try again.

I really miss the multiplayer videos. The only thing worth watching for me, since most singleplayer LPs are usually the same.
Now the only people who make multiplayer gameplay videos are paracucks themselves.

Is this the explanation for the state of Russia over the last 400 years?

lel

Arumba the micro-manager wrecking Northernlion the ultracasual was really fun.

Go for the achievements then, start humbler or avoid blobbing too much. For example, one of my hardest playthroughs was colonizing the Americas as Venice, while keeping myself from blobbing into Italy (except the islands). It was fun too.

what ethnicity is your wife?

>Go for the achievements then
This, only thing that I enjoy in Paradox titles now.

I love CK2, but lately I prefer to operate operationally.

Dunno, I usually play Paradox games for immersion, not really for achievment or challenge.
Which is harder and harder since paracucks like to shit on realism so much lately.

there are quite a lot of logically thought out achievements in eu4, imo

I prefer Civ.

Either your army comp is shit, morale or discipline too low, or you are just straight up bad
git gud

Cartagenera

Go to twitch tv and check out the Paradox channel

they did a huge euiv mp with the devs, worth watching

So modded ethnicity? Because I don't remember seeing this kind of face in vanilla

Buy it for me and i play.

Yes, it's a mod about post-apo America. Dev is currently making south america a bit

Yeah, I think new EUIV stream came out today.

my eu4 glitched, how to fix? gyazo.com/a47513a142aa4bc08bf3a00447ca35ff

no it's not pirated, yes i have verified game cache and yes i have tried unselecting all my mods and even uninstalled the game for no avail

forgot to say that the issue is that the game is stuck on 1 FPS

is your computer still fine?

if it is in steam try switching to an earlier version.

tried and it didnt work, deleted all eu4 files from my computer now and reinstalling the game

let's see if this works

wally

>they did a huge euiv mp with the devs, worth watching
They're so bad, but it's fun watching, especially with jake commenting and giving AI golden horde more attention than half the players.

>tab still open
Why are they bad? It comes down to diplomacy, all the skill in the world won't help you if 2 or 3 players decide to annex you.

that's why diplomacy is your best asset in MP

pretty much only reason why i stay alive until 1821 in every game with 10+ playes

Leave him be, so he can take solace in what little time he has left before he gets Mossaded.

>he needs to play on ironmeme, because he has so little restraint that he savescums after every failed war

Enjoying those cheevos and monthly saves?

K grandpa.

stay pleb

Noice. In which patch did you do the three mountains?

EE was the best campaign desu, ALB was more fun for multiplayer. RD completely botched naval, there was so much promise

How could they have not botched naval? It's pretty boring IRL anyway.

t. Grandi Youth

shitposter

Because I was playing Valkyria Chronicles. It took me 3 years to beat mission 7.

Right now im busy exterminating Islam with based Muscovy, Luckily Portugal pushed into North Africa taking some work off my shoulders.