American hypocrisy

>throws 2 atomic bombs kill 100k people instantly
hahahhahaha dirty japs
>9/11
OMG HOW COULD YOU I AM GOING TO BOMB YOU TO DEATH YOU CAN'T LAUGH AT THIS 3000 AMERICANS DIED OMG FUCKING MUSLIMS ARABS SUBHUMANS FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_mWtWz_aGyk
thenation.com/article/why-the-us-really-bombed-hiroshima/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Americans think it was a-okay because it's 70+ years ago and it was during the war.
It's not even that, just look how many Iraqi children died during Iraq war...

a lot of Americans only care about their own country

One is a very difficult decision we made to stop an extremely violent and psychopathic imperialist nation during the worst war in human history. (What did Brazil do to stop Japan?)

One is a terrorist attack, which killed Americans of all ethnic and religious groups.

/thread

>psychopathic imperialist nation
who literally had no armies or navy left, you guys could have taken to the diplomacy side, but the truth is that you guys suck at diplomacy

Don't expect them to understand. They're just going to keep shitposting to make themselves feel better about their countries never inventing the most powerful weapon known to man.

Don't expect them to understand. They're just going to keep shitposting to make themselves feel better about their country's crimes

Awww, look at poor those Japanese soldiers. ; (

They had armies and navies left. They also refused to surrender.

Also "the diplomacy side" was about letting them keep the peoples who they already had raped and conquered. We aren't going "the diplomacy side" with psychopathic rapists. We wanted unconditional surrender, and they didn't want to give it until they saw the bomb in action.

USA didn't want to be in that war in the first place. Japan dragged us in, Japan raped and pillaged and destroyed peoples across Asia in its quest for world domination, Japan refused to surrender. We made the very difficult, and still contested decision to drop the bombs. We then rebuilt them into the modern nation they are today.

What the shit did Brazil do?

They weren't going to surrender nearly as quickly as Germany had, especially with "muh honor", and we would have launched an extremely costly war were it not for that. (Oddly enough, the last Japanese soldier technically didn't surrender until 1972) As for diplomacy, we did let them keep their emperor.

Look at this poor Japanese soldier. Look how innocent he was. :(

Boo hoo, why did America have to drop the big bad bomb on them? It's not like they provoked us or anything. ;(

yes, good thing the bombs only killed psychopathic imperialist soldiers (?)

By your logic the Russians shouldn't have paid so much to take German territory. Those boys in Berlin shouldn't count.

you can see the evil on their faces

And good thing Japanese soldiers only killed enemy soldiers and never targeted their women or children, right?

>USA didn't want to be in that war in the first place. Japan dragged us in, Japan raped and pillaged and destroyed peoples across Asia in its quest for world domination, Japan refused to surrender. We made the very difficult, and still contested decision to drop the bombs. We then rebuilt them into the modern nation they are today.
Yeah, as if the WW2 wasn't the best thing to happen to the US in its history
>What the shit did Brazil do?
Nothing and? What has Brazil to do with anything?

Do you guys even know what diplomacy stands for?

>americans
>capable of critical thinking

youtube.com/watch?v=_mWtWz_aGyk

>military operation against enemy combatants = dropping nukes on civilian settlements
lol

so the end justifies the means, amirite?

And how many were dying before the war while Saddam was spending their food money on his palace?

there is a difference between land warfare and simply throwing a bomb to show the world your might

Of course the US isn't perfect in its record of war (what relevant country is, really?), and we've done some really fucked up things and even a few War Crimes, but Hiroshima and Nagasaki were not 2 of them. Indeed, the Japanese-American internment camps were infinitely more fucked up than the nukes IMO.

You're right it's not like we warned them beforehand or anything.

>the whole american "culture" relies on heavy drug use and their artists promote drugs as a good thing
>OHHH EM GEEE ITS ALL BECAUSE OF DEM MEXICANS

>murricans accuse mexicans and other countries for being violent
>be murrican
>get shot
>get killed in an xplosion

>murricans accuse of other countries of getting cucked
>DON'T FORGET TO WATCH THE NEXT CAPESHIT FLICK WITH JAMAL deDONG FROM AMERICA'S FAVORITE WEBSITE, BLACKED

>warns a culture that literally sends kamikaze to comit suicide in the name of the emperor
>hahaha it's not like I didn't warn them

>The War Was Won Before Hiroshima—And the Generals Who Dropped the Bomb Knew It

>thenation.com/article/why-the-us-really-bombed-hiroshima/

these are the ''''''''''''''''''''''''good guys''''''''''''''''''''''''

t.Country who got rid of their sizeable African population by using them as cannon fodder.

I think it is fair to say about every country

well, we needed soldiers, they weren't slaves

USA was not an "enemy combatant". Nor were most of Japan's other victims.

WWII was filled with violence against civilians, especially by Japan and its good ally Nazi Germany. USA did not want to hurt civilians, which is why USA spent so much time/money rebuilding Japan instead of just finishing the job of boming them back to the stone age. But at the same time, Japan absolutely needed to be stopped before they killed other innocents. And unfortunately, theres no bombs which magically target only those who are hostile.

Finland didn't stop them, Brazil didn't stop them, you were all too happy to let innocent people continue to get murdered, tortured and raped by the Japanese. Once again, it was the USA's responsibility to do something. So we did. And you can fuck off.

Wait, wait so Americans really bealive that it was necessary to nuke them?

I just read the other day 30% of Venezuelans are eating garbage in order to survive. Why doesn't South America feed them? If you really cared, you would not let them starve you callous fucks.

It's common knowledge that Japan had been in a losing position for a while, the bombs were to hasten their surrender and prevent a possibly extremely costly and tooth-and-nail land invasion.

This as well.

but we do, we just sent them 100 tons of beans to them

I think the most annoying thing about americunts is how they always use the terms "we" and "us", even when talking about something that happened 60 years ago.
The decisions that were made has nothing to do with (you), but your former government.
Please top using those terms.
Thanks.

How the fuck do you think the Japanese were going to surrender without us invading and conquering the land? Do you have any idea what a bitch island hopping and amphibious landings are? That all would need to take place in order to even get onto the main islands to start fighting on them. The Germans didn't surrender from traditional and fire bombing and neither would the Japanese. Hell we told them what we did after Hiroshima and they refused to believe us and surrender.

Pretty much the same as me saying get out of american soil because im going to destroy it in its entirety. No one would take me seriously up until i launch a weapon completely foreign to the current standards and calibers which would do as i said it would do

But hey i told you so so its your own fault.

Necessary? No. Easier and saved more American lives? Yes

Japs are fucking subhumans tho they deserved it

Looks like Brazil needs some fucking liberty!

Hiroshima is pretty much universally acknowledged as being justified if not outright necessary. There is however some debate as to whether Nagasaki was excessive.

Pretty much this: You're not at war with the US, however.

That's going to feed 10 for a year. It's like you don't even care.

Who was laughing when they dropped the bombs? Nobody

yeah I think I'd rather be a slave than a meatshield

>How the fuck do you think the Japanese were going to surrender without us invading and conquering the land?
By diplomacy m8, diplomacy stands for knowing the culture of your target and pursuing them into your might. If you guys could get the emperor to surrender just like you did after 2 atomic bombs you guys probably would get the japanese people to your favor, but for that literally implies that you get to know the target's culture. Which America as always has failed in that

patton and churchill

I was desu senpai

as necessary as the russian gulags, don't be so surprised, Sasha

I don't think they thought the same, otherwise they could escape to Brazil and others, after all they were fighting for freedom :^)

Who the fuck knows? All we can say from looking at history is this:

1) Japanese were absolutely murderous and torturous imperialistic military literally willing to die for their emperor (who they considered to be a living God). They absolutely chose to be in this war so they could conqueror Asia.

2) No matter how many battles they lost, Japan refused to surrender up until the bombs were dropped, preferring instead to continue on their kill, torture and rape spree and die for their magnificent emperor.

3) Japan surrendered once the bombs were dropped. Allowing the USA to rebuild them into the semi-functional nation they are today.

I mean, I don't know. How many millions of innocent non-Japanese civilians would you be willing to sacrifice to the Japanese military before you let yourself hurt a Japanese civilian?

America had to make a tough decision...and we did. The end.

The sad thing is, the more you try and prove America is retarded to anyone, the less they will believe. Everyone seems to think that America can't do anything wrong despite their multiple breakings of the law. And no, I'm not ignoring that we joined in some of those illegalities, but I'm too patriotic to care. Which is why everyone thinks America can do no wrong.

THE ETERNAL RICE NIGGER

>How the fuck do you think the Japanese were going to surrender
They were already ready to surrender, don't forget that USSR and China were wrecking their shit too

Yes, it's not like we even have a legal aparatus for handling crisis at UNASUR or Mercosur, or that we are watching every closely to respect democracy and Venezuelan sovereignty. Yes we don't give a fuck at all!

>yeah I think I'd rather be a slave than a meatshield

then go pick cotton you nigger

they're so used to intervene in every country business that don't understand the ones who respect sovereignity, they're americans, be understanding.

We should have nuked the fuck out of Vietnam too. Can you imagine all of the commie symp tears on Cred Forums had that happened?

>Necessary? No. Easier and saved more American lives?
Yes,
American soldier lives > Yes 100k civilians
hahahah

MAD would mean that that could have been our end; better to avoid that than some Cred Forums banter.

And yet when USA asked them to surrender, they DIDN'T.

So why did this "ready to surrender" nation, NOT surrender until USA dropped the bomb? HMMMMMMMM.

Also do we need to point out all the innocent civilians the Soviets killed?

yes a culture that praises for honor and kill themselves in the name of the emperor would simply say yes to surrender at a simple letter hahaha

Once again, what did Brazil do to stop Japan from murdering, torturing and raping people? Why do you pretend to care about civilians only when the civilians are Japanese? And not victims of the Japanese?

You sound MAD about American superiority.

>By diplomacy m8, diplomacy stands for knowing the culture of your target and pursuing them into your might.

>warns a culture that literally sends kamikaze to comit suicide in the name of the emperor

You said it yourself: they weren't just going to surrender just because we asked them to. The bomb was pretty much our way of saying "We want the war to end already. Surrender or this will continue to happen."

And guess what? They still refused. So we had to drop another one to show we meant business. Only then did it finally get through their heads that surrendering is preferable to being completely wiped off the face of the earth. And, like many anons have said, it was ultimately a decision that saved more lives in the end.

What has Brazil to do with this m8?

Oh okay, so you admit that simple letters and speaking was not enough, and the current beating they were recieving was not enough.

Almost like something much more needed to be done, and fast. Because these same murderous, rapist, torturous, imperialist """"honorable"""" people were all too happy to surrender after the bombs were dropped. And they didn't refuse America's post war help either.

Go fucking figure.

Meanwhile Brazilians ate a bunch of beans and shat in the woods or whatever. What do Brazilians care about all the innocent Asians killed and tortured by glorious Nippon?

You're a Brazilian criticizing the USA like Brazil would have handled the situation better.

So what did Brazil do?

What I am trying to say m8, is that you guys probably could have done other way if you guys knew their culture m8, as I said in my second post.

not an argument

>claiming that Americans are evil for dropping a bomb from an airplane
>airplane

Brazil invented the airplane Brazil nuked Japan

You're kinda proving our point here.

I guess, but the Soviets might not have taken too kindly to that, especially after the whole Cuba Missile Crisis.

Brazil will never ever experience a terrorist attack half as bad as what USA experienced on 9-11.

Brazil will never ever have to make a decision as important, difficult or heartwrenching as the one USA had to make at the end of WWII.

The USSR declaring war on Japan forced them to submit, not the bombs

>caring about japs you don't even know

We just found the SJW/Woman here.
They were killing chinks only for a stupid purpose of "muhh expansion of empire".
US did good.

Brazil is also therefore responsible for 9/11. Reparations when

probably they would have fight until the end, like men, instead of sending to massive bombs like cowards

>Go fucking figure.
that is why you guys should have know how their culture works
>So what did Brazil do?
So the fact that Brazil didn't participate in bringing the japanese says that I can't opinate over this
>You're kinda proving our point here.
Not really, knowing that they wouldn't surrender over a letter doesn't really justify testing a nuclear bomb into them

kek'd

two*

Santos Dumont killed himself after knowing his invention was being used for warfare in WWI 2bh

yes because we got good relations worldwide different from you guys

yeah thats why he killed himself in 1932 right?

yeap, after the beginning of WWI he came back to Brazil and lived secluded from everyone in Guarujá, he killed himself after a long depression

>voluntary opting for a nasty and Pyrrhic victory because of "muh honor" rather than using a quicker and simpler way
Almost Paraguay-tier, and hardly better than Japan.

When other people say "you guys" its kind of the same thing desu.

good thing he waited 14 years

well he never worked on inventions anymore after it

>Not really, knowing that they wouldn't surrender over a letter doesn't really justify testing a nuclear bomb into them
We also weren't going to fight to the death and annihilate much of our Army over at least a couple of extra years to secure the surrender, especially not after Germany had already gave in.

lol and yet they didn't "fight to the end like men". They sat there in their mudhuts and waited another 70 years to bitch about what America did on Cred Forums. USA lost more innocents to the Japanese than Brazil ever will. We had to see the horrific victims of imperial Japan's actions. We had to make the decision on what to do with Japan, then aid and rebuild Japan afterwords.

Because we gave a shit about the world, and not just ourselves.

Fuck Brazil and fuck anyone else who sat idly by while Japan tried to destroy Asia and now wants to criticize the USA.

>Because we gave a shit about the world, and not just ourselves.
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

we have a saying here that sums this all up:
Only good Jap is a dead one

We should just nuke all other countries desu senpai

t. Redneck

lol why is this Japanese diaspora hue so fuckin butthurt, get over it d00d lel

And we did know their culture. Namely, that they weren't going to give up unless we showed them that they can't win against us. The bombs were essentially the final nail in the coffin for them, and they were smart enough to realize it.

srry white man

Roosevelt and co. only gave a shit about the world ones they lost a few battleships and air carriers.
And also could you stop using the term "we". The government made the decision, not the people. Or are you just so brainwashed to believe that it was the peoples choice?

not like he did before

they probably would if the emperor said them to stop

So why didn't he?

I can't speak for Finland, but the USA is governed by the people. We vote our leaders in, and FDR is one of the most beloved leaders of our history.

So yes, "we".

Yeah dude except for that part when he actually tried to surrender there was a Coup attempt to keep the whole war going

wew

Further proof the Brazilian monkeys are responsible for 9/11 Reparations when

>the USA is governed by the people

I think maybe because he didn't realize it was bad enough, and his ministers didn't want to admit it was this bad the situation similar to what happened in Nazi Germany. But 2bh that I don't know, I just know that this could have been handled differently
A coup against a God, do you think it really would be succesful?

:DD

>A coup against a God, do you think it really would be succesful?
It only proves that Japan wasn't going to just give up due to diplomacy alone. The bombs helped substantially in ending the war sooner rather than later. Can you imagine how many more people would have died on both sides had we gone ahead with invading Japan?

you already got your reparations in advance in 1964

>It only proves that Japan wasn't going to just give up due to diplomacy alone.
Not really, they aren't americans m8

You're right. They were much worse.

probably not, but my point is in the fact that there was an attempt by members of the Japanese government and military to overthrow the emperor. In fact, it says a lot about their ridiculous ambition to keep the war going that they were willing to attack their deified leader.

>Japan constantly being the evil cunts that they were, at war with them
>drop the bomb, end the war

>2001
>we chillin, real nigga feelin
>suddenly ayyrabs are like "lol lets just do it it'll be hilarious xDD"
>a war begins

br monkey lol

>Japanese government and military to overthrow the emperor.
m8, and how would they explain that to the Japanese people? That is literally just desperation of these guys to maintain their honor and over the fact that they have not failed. The japanese cannot handle failure m8, most of them kill themselves over failure, and in the end they literally did. The fact the japanese emperor wanted to surrender might have just blowed their minds m8, the fact that ordinary japanese people were suffering probably got into his head and he probably made this decision after discovering this. Because if they really wanted to fight the war and proud his honor code he probably could and would have fought until literally genocide

The US government acts like a mafia: blackmailing, threatening, overthrowing by force and with absolute cowardice any government that does not support them, and allying with terrorists and dictators if that suits their dark and inhuman interests.

11 S was just a consequence of the hooligan international policy of USA, and as always, the people suffered the consequences of their cleptocrat goverment.

117pbp

>2001
>we chillin, real nigga feelin
yeah Iraq was chilling too haha

>it's another "Brazilian tries to suck up to Japan, a country that hates brown people" episode

Why is this such a recurring meme on Cred Forums?

A BR trolls the fuck out of int.
Damn son i thought they were going good at being shit at Dota2.

The Chinese and Koreans think so

> I live in a country where its totally okay to prefer other countries
please kill me

It was probably better for the political situation out east for the west at the time.
I don't think it was justified by any means. In fact a hit that hard should have never even been possible in war, but like most violent acts in modern times, it was a political move at it's core.

>defending your jew controlled government and their decisions on internet

lmaoing

:D

When are you retards going to get it through your thick skulls that your lives are less important than American lives?

There's nothing hypocritical about it. All American policy decisions revolve around the idea that America is stronger, smarter, richer, and just generally better and more valuable than your pathetic country. 9/11 was an atrocity because it killed Americans (important and valuable people). Hiroshima was not an atrocity because it killed japs (unimportant and worthless people). Do you get it yet?

>When are you retards going to get it through your thick skulls that your lives are less important than American lives?
never and that is why you will never rule the world in its entirety

>One is a terrorist attack, which killed Americans of all ethnic and religious groups.
Except jews. They all just happened to be somewhere else that day. Guess there was some kind of ethnically selective flu raging out that day which only affected jews so they couldn't make it to their finance offices in the towers that day.
Okay, end of this endless topic and to the point.

>One is a terrorist attack, which killed Americans of all ethnic and religious groups.
How exactly does ethnicity have anything to do with this?
"Just kill one ethnicity at a time and your actions are rightful."

you fuckers had a mock evacuation of cities during the cold war,AND THOSE JUST CAUSED MASSIVE PANIC AND CONFUSION

both cities were military targets

Ruling most of it is just fine

Is this the power of capeshit?

According to the Geneva Convention, bombing Japan was perfectly legit, maybe lacking on the Arcticle 27, but otherwise okay, had it been neccesary or not.

That said, it was changed on the 70s so you can't bomb civilians anymore, even if there's military objectives near, so if you want to hate the US for their military actions, blame them for Serbia, or for pic related

we say that because it's Cred Forums friendly

thing is, we were literally empty, and the only youth was african, who were we supposed to send to war?

>civilians
>military target
Then so was the WTC