Refugees

Would Cred Forums be ok with taking in orphaned refugee children into your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Argentines
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no, children grow and breed eventually.

Do you notice these in Argentina already?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Argentines

Children are more than welcome but I guess there are better places than here.

no

yes, believe it or not most of them are christians and they're asimilated

our biggest problem are the ones comming from Peru and Bolivia, but I would deport them all equally.

I'd be alright with taking in women.

Also this little girl looks like she's 30 years old

It is her eyes. They are old.

Let's assume I am. She will run back to Syria on the second week.

Sure, so long as single fighting age men don't come with them

I believe all Muslims should be wiped off the face of the earth.

No. They're a burden and orphans have a lower chance of becoming productive members of society.

Of course. Children can integrate if they grow up in foster care. They would be no different than the average American, just with a different muh heritage.

no

Why?

No, just look at the situation in EU countries (exceps visegrad countries) and see what refugees did to europe

Yeah in to my home too i couldn't afford it but i know what its like to feel like you have nothing left.

yes

Yeah, I'm gonna need farmhands when I inherit my grandfather's lands.

You mean the EU shit hole that was going down hill the moment brussels tried to be like washington and delegate shit to countries who couldnt give a fuck?

The refugee crisis is just a way to pivot from the EU falling apart already.

No Achmed.
Stay on that side of the Irish Sea.

Their current First Lady is Lebanese, just saying

yeah, but only if we send them back as soon, as war is over.

>tfw full

The war will never be over.

yes
i want to adopt her ;)

+++, my Asian friend

I would only import her as a wife.

Thread is about orphan kids.
What kinda history education you had?
>Second World War
>Polish kids in Iran, Jordan, Palestine, India, Pakistan so on and so forth
We should take the kids...

Your a good man.

Children should be taken in, tbqh.
It's fucked up that they have to be born into these shitty situations and have their entire lives and families taken away from them.

Fuck.

Yeah if only there was some rich country that has resources and is closeby to those refugees hmmm....

EU is not gonna fall apart

We've taken in many refugees, though.

Amnesty International is a piece of shit propaganda agency.

The fact of the matter is that we have done probably more in proportion to our population and wealth than any other country. (Except, perhaps Lebanon).
Not only have we taken in hundreds of thousands of refugees from Syria, but the UAE has also donated over a billion dollars to the refugees. The only reason why scum agencies like AI say we haven't taken in "a single refugee" is because most of the time, we don't put them in giant pointless refugee camps, nor do we refer to them as refugees.

their best president was syrian

and what about Saudi Arabia?

No you haven't

Taqqiyah lies

I would be okay with petitioning my government to support Assad and stop this madness once and for all.

Absolutely

America should help Europe shrug the burden desu

So should Russia and obviously the Gulf states

What about the Euopean children who will be robbed and raped by these little inbreds grow up?

>According to Nicolai Sennels, a Danish psychologist who has done extensive research into Muslim inbreeding,close to half of all Muslims in the world are inbred:

>70% of Pakistanis are inbred.
>67% of Saudi Arabians are inbred.
>64% of those living in Jordan and Kuwait are inbred.
>63% of Sudanese are inbred.
>60% of Iraqis are inbred.
>54% of Muslims in the United Arab Emirates and Qatar are inbred.
>25-30% of those in Turkey are inbred.
>In England, at least 55% of Pakistani immigrants are married to their first cousins.
>In Denmarkthe numberof inbred Pakistani immigrants is around 40%.

>Sennels points out that cousin marriage was sanctioned by Muhammad and has been going on now for 50 generations (1,400 years) in the Muslim world.This practice of inbreeding will never go away in the Muslim world since Muhammad is the ultimateexampleand authority on all matters, includingmarriage.

>Sennels warns thatmassive inbreeding in Muslim culture may well have done virtually irreversible damage to the Muslim gene pool, including extensive damage to Muslims’ intelligence, sanity, and health.

Refugees are fine as long as they aren't muslims

Why do right wingers only care about rape when the rapist is brown?

You're from fucking Britain

>tfw no adopted daughter or son to steer away from extremism and mold them into successful citizens

did gulf cultures ever take in refugees? No all they do is fund terrorism

your fucking royal family is inbred along with most of your island lmao

thnx yoh ^^

Can I sell them after I take them?

Do I look like a Shia you dumb Aussie cunt nigger faggot nazi jew?
Same exact thing with Saudi Arabia.
Every Gulf country has both taken in refugees and donated.
Yes we have you fucking Amnesty International cocksucker.
Don't try to teach me about my own country.
No, we did take in refugees, but you obviously hear only what you want to hear.

The whole meme that Gulf countries "haven't taken in refugees" is a shitty lie fabricated by Western shithead organizations like Amnesty International.
Its sole purpose is to take responsibility off the shoulders of Western country, and make people feel better about themselves when they turn away refugee families.

Fuck off.

Except maybe Bahrain, but they are literally smaller than Kansas City.

those arent refugees

As hard as it may sound: no.
They will be a burden to society and when they are not that young (already muslims) you can't make them good citizens anymore.
They damn sure have some kind of family at home and should go back. If anyone know shit about that it is Germany since we hade millions of refugees after the war and nobody helped us - still, somehow we are the best country in the world again.

Allahu fuckbarrrrrr!

white lolitas only. NOT goblins.

Nah fuck you. I have been to Arabia. I have been to UAE, Bahrain, Qatar, you name it.

I have never seen a bunch of more racist, white-loving cunts ever. You fuckers are muslim but won't help your dying brothers, to the point that the UK and other countries have to come and clean up the mess. EVERYTIME. So many stories, so much shit seen. Arabs are racist to fucking Yemenis let alone fucking Syrians.