youtube.com/watch?v=mhmJYDr_HcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ElVGnFUcjgc
youtube.com/watch?v=3h6kskkKv5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=45aBDvnmhv0
youtube.com/watch?v=7f9mJRGTDwk
youtube.com/watch?v=d3_q3ozJQZ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No.

where is the red square in that picture?

A WIZARD SHOULD KNOW BETTER

Post Warsaw winter photo you faggot

Poland is a shithole.

>3 power plants in the city centre
russian city planning everyone

Meanwhile, in the real world:

"There are 96 parks and 18 gardens in Moscow, including four botanical gardens. There are 450 square kilometres (170 sq mi) of green zones besides 100 square kilometres (39 sq mi) of forests.[77] Moscow is a very green city, if compared to other cities of comparable size in Western Europe and North America; this is partly due to a history of having green "yards" with trees and grass, between residential buildings. There are on average 27 square meters (290 sq ft) of parks per person in Moscow compared with 6 for Paris, 7.5 in London and 8.6 in New York.[78]"

top left corner, left of a smoke cloud

>heating station = power plant
>polish education

These are not power plants. All power plants are on the rim of Moscow or outside of it. These are boiler houses. They provide heat and hot water.

it produces just as much pollution
and is similarly retarded too

Why don't you have boilers for individual buildings?

>vapor = pollution
>polish education

we're collectivists and shiet

vapour goes off those big low chimneys like picrelated
the tall ones are tall for a reason
they produce pollution

We use gas. So the only thing it produces is heat and water steam.
It's much cheaper.

Those are cloud factories

Almost all of it is water vapor

So you think if you burn gas it will produce "white smoke". Jesus, poles are gonna maneuver like snakes when somebody points out they are full of shit.

Wow, much Mordor, such bad

youtube.com/watch?v=mhmJYDr_HcQ

b-but everything outside of Moscow is a real shithole and Mordor, believe me!

youtube.com/watch?v=ElVGnFUcjgc

youtube.com/watch?v=3h6kskkKv5Q

youtube.com/watch?v=45aBDvnmhv0

youtube.com/watch?v=7f9mJRGTDwk

Wasn't Mordor supposed to be the Anatolia in LoTR, and orcs the turks?
All i remember is that JRR Tolkien was notoriously racist.

God damn trolls fucking up this place as usual.

That's water vapor, the water is used to cool the reactors(the fuel rods boil the water into steam) and turn the turbines and then it exits through the cooling towers

Yekat is really interesting city. Pretty unusual for Russia.

r u a grl? would u suck my dick?

That's what I'm saying you dumb americans

>burning has produces no pollution

In case you don't get it, there is ZERO pollution from nuclear power, it is the cleanest safest and most efficient form of power out there.

I get it, now shut the fuck up

Have you ever seen how gas is burnt?

Jeesus Christ, we are talking about gas boilet stations that provide our commieblocks with hot water and heat (so basically the same water). They burn natural gas to heat boilers with water. And my point is when you burn gas you don't get white smoke or vapor that you see on the pics

This is what a typical Polish ""city"" looks like.

Holy fuck! You are dense.

Tolkien said that his writings weren't an allegory. They were self-contained stories, not related to our world, even though they were influenced by Tolkiens experience.

But let's be frank, Russia is mordor.

That picture was taken in one of the coldest days of the year.

are you that ukrainian from the other thread who lives comfortably in the land of the "aggressor" while spouting his pseudonationalist bullshit?

Your kind are the ones who most often like to call Russia "Mordor" as well.

Depends, can be pretty hot and sunny in summer

Russia is Mordor but Moscow isn't

>Bulgaria
Why am I not surprised?

Also I'd say Warsaw is far greener.

nothing what can compare with moscow here, it's something like Yekaterinburg-tier

>Warsaw is far greener.
I think all Moscow parks combined will be bigfer than Warsaw itself. Soviets loved to build pretty much cities in the forests.

Well it does have some greenery aswell I suppose.

No, I am not.
Some russians sometimes call the motherland "mordor". We even have a territory called "Mordovia", which is filled with ugly finnomongols. It may or may not have influenced Tolkien.
Do you object to calling Russia that way? It's very nice of you!

>Also I'd say Warsaw is far greener.

What you'd say is irrelevant, Warsaw has 23.5 square meter of parks per person while Moscow has 27

I would say it is hard to find a greener city in Europe.

Moscow is a swamp, it's green everywhere.

Those videos gave me a strong feeling of depersonalization.
I come from a small country in Italy, middle of nowhere really.
I don't know man.
It feels like we're in a video game.
You know when you can just roam around in games like L4D2, CSGO or Dota 2?
Those videos felt the same way.
Kinda... fake, don't know if you understand guys. Hope I'm not the only one.

>What you'd say is irrelevant, Warsaw has 23.5 square meter of parks per person while Moscow has 27
What a meme tier indicator is that? Why per person? What consists as a "park"?

15% of the area of Warsaw is a fucking, literal forest.

holy shit those commiblocks are ugly

still better than bulgaria

I did not include the forests, of which Moscow has another 100 square kilometers, in addition to the 550 square kilometers of parks.

The forests in Warsaw are at the borders of the city, by this logic I can include the whole Vitosha mountain as Sofia greenery

get fucked funland

youtube.com/watch?v=d3_q3ozJQZ0

There are territories inside the city that are administrated as "park". They take their square and divide by amount of city's inhabitants. Moscow is actually reaaaaly green city. It has huge parks like Tsaritsyno, Kolomenskoye or Bitsevskiy park and in the same time every street and yard has a lot of greenery.

>15% of the area of Warsaw is a fucking, literal forest.

Yes ok and? I don't know where this discussion is going. I never said Moscow isn't green or something I just said it's Mordor and looks like an industrial hellhole.

First you claimed that Warsaw was greener. We now know it is not. Then many things posted here prooved that it is also not an industrial hellhole but actually a nice green city.

Are you trying to prove here that your country is not a complete shithole?

africa-tier

Mocow like other big cities is a place of contrasts, some places are really nice, some just shithole ghettos
t mucovite

There are many shitholes in Europe but probably only Albania and Kosovo of all of them are complete.

What is this is this a Disneyland?

Oh no it's just Russian "taste" in architecture.

These garages were demolished already.

>it's Mordor and looks like an industrial hellhole
it's not, stupid pshek but Russia is

Yeah I prefer wooden architecture too

Are you talking about Helsinki? Yes I agree

as well as bulgaria

I think it looks nice

>it doesn't look like cathalic gothic stuff therefore it is shit

>polish butthurt

It's real life Icecrown.

renovate the houses, repair the road and you got Finland tbqh.

kind of

Taking photos of some shitty stuff on the background of moscow city is just popular, you can find a lot of shitty stuff around

Just look at these disgusting domes, and these childish colours, puking rn.

Anyway if Russia is such a great country why are you being persecuted and thrown in jail when you openly criticize the government? Like I've never seen a person with Russian flag to talk shit about Putin.

Ah wait I forgot it's because Russia is a paradise on Earth so there is nothing to complain about. : ^)

>Like I've never seen a person with Russian flag to talk shit about Putin
your butthurt blinds your eyes

>Like I've never seen a person with Russian flag to talk shit about Putin.
How fucking new are you?

+1000 rubles ($0.01)

> Like I've never seen a person with Russian flag to talk shit about Putin.
Lurk moar newfag

truth hurts
nice! you get another 1000 rubles($0.005)!

Poles are pathetic. And I say this having Polish roots myself (I sincerely hope they were jews tho)

I like how you jump from discussion of architecture to politics. So polish.
This monastery has only theee colors: white, red and golden. That's a classical set for churches in Moscow. If you take Peterburg's ones these are usually green/yellow instead of read. If we take some older stuff lik Novgorodian one it is only white and gold. It looks really more interesting than generic catholic stuff.

You must be the newest newfaggot around here, piss off.

If that's not flaming butthurt from the memes I don't know what is.

>finland
>not a depressing shithole

Polish butthurt, it's their national sport

>It looks really more interesting than generic catholic stuff.
cut on drinking vodka if you think any of your churches is even remotely comparable to the Western masterpieces

I don't think Poland has any good architecture either but comparing the most inticrate and sophisticated sacral architecture in the world to your kitschy disneyland pieces is just a heresy.
wow kremlinbots so fucking triggered

central boilers works much better, those give you instant hot water even during the coldest part of the year. while building boilers might be slow af.

>water vapour doesn't produce any pollution

>I like Russian architecture
>hurr durrr kremlinbot
Hang yourself already.

>German defending Russians
everytime

It's funny how poles are the main europe supremacist. Yes I think they are comparable even though they are really different.
The first time I am called a kremlinbot tbqh. Regulary I got called liberashka russophobe on russian sites but whatever, if russians don't shit on something that is objectively nice in their country... ok, let it be even like that: if russians don't shit on everything related to Russia they must be kremlinbots for polish person. I got your point.

Well, Catholic churches are beautiful, but this is not Polish architecture. While Russians have original design of their churches. Show us something Polish.

the church is the only nice part about that city though. It is so fucking disgusting now. Fuck the allies

here is a barely concealed russian architectural dick for you, my polish friend

Why is it that literally every single Russia thread ends up being raided by butthurt Poles?

>cheap Western rip off
>Well, Catholic churches are beautiful, but this is not Polish architecture.
Have I ever said it's Polish?
>While Russians have original design of their churches
Their design is mostly bastardized byzantine architecture with puke tier colour scheme.

>Show us something Polish.
I never said Poland has a lot to offer in terms of architecture, it's just literally simplified Western stuff. Pic rel isn't bad though.

Dutch churches look like abandoned military warehouses

this is thread was raided by Poles to begin with look the OP

>Have I ever said it's Polish?
You are placing one country against the whole western world which only makes this country look too cool.

Also it is a bit ironical since not everyone consider Poland to be an equal part of the western world.

Your typical protestant church right there.

>Kainuu
Literally the worst tier
Still better than most of your capital ;^^^^^))

t. different

then pick 1 Western country if you want

>Still better than most of your capital

I am sure

>badmouth Russia
>bulgarian flag defends it

I pick Poland

>not only polish but a tripfag

The churches should use their money to help the poor and needy and not to decorate their houses with bling bling

got a problem

>The churches should use their money to help the poor and needy
Don't most of their money come from donations of poor and needy?

No we have a church tax in Germany

Polish architecture is terrible. Pick any country West of Poland or even Hungary.

Any Russian anons studying at Lomonsov? How is it?

moscow looks beautiful at night from the air