Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7KFENurvBu4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

brits sure do act like black people

build a wall

black kid btfo

Niggers*

Working as intended

When I was a kid my mom showed me this movie. I guess she thought I'd relate to it or something.

The only thing I got out of it was the knowledge that Britain is a horrible, horrible place.

>tfw I've never been in a fight

who /colonial master race/ here

sure enjoying my peace and order

youtube.com/watch?v=7KFENurvBu4
You're the bully.

guess he should have stayed in his fucking desert shithole country then, ain't my fault that dirty leb got his shit kicked in

why so bully

test

gotta keep those benders in line

it worked

B-but there's more desert in Australia than in Ethiopia, r-roight?

>Australian "banter"

literally never saw a fight in school that wasn't between nigs (and often negresses)

more a manner of "sick cunt" levels

Why are Australians so subhuman

quiet yourself, lard arse

kek

Schoolyard brawls builds character. Stop trying to sissify Anglo culture.

Just doing his civic duty!

>banter

the apple truly doesn't fall far from the tree

>British
>culture

So they beat a nigger, about time really.

>you will never dress up in a gimmick uniform and have turf wars with your squad

Why even live.

Baseball bats? In Britain? This can't be real.

Why do you say this is good thing?

working class vermin.
went to a school full of scum like this, fights happened every day. literal subhumans.

Did they ever make you fight?

no, although at one point in year 9 they were throwing bottles and cans at us. we threw some back though

>be twelve playing new DS at bus stop
>some random adult throws an open bottle of mountain dew at me
>tfw even after cleaning the shoulder buttons stopped working
Why are people such bullies?

Never did but mustve been fun to watch eh?

Posh wankers like yourself are so sad
>he's never been in a fight
Some man you are, I'm sure the girls are tripping over themselves to be with someone who can't even defend themselves

>working class vermin
Long time no see Craven. Boiled and eaten any working classers lately?

Sorry I mean, have you had your cook ...

t. former communist slav country #95874968

Based Australia

was fun to see everyone run over to watch, especially since the fights were over five seconds after they started
yeah girls must be drooling over dave the builder who lives in a council home and drives a 2003 corsa, lel. also i'm not posh, if i was i wouldn't have gone to that shithole school
that sucks mate i'm sorry. one of my best mates at school was bi and he was bullied relentlessly for it. i was a pretty quiet kid so they gave me a hard time too.

>make you fight
Nigger you fought for your place in the hierarchy. I had a fight the first week of school. After that, it was an easy life. Year 11, niggers got excited again, so you had to check them.

British school sounds scary.

It's a shithole but it toughens you up. I don't think anyone got bullied in my school. Everyone was too busy forming groups and fighting

Where do you live?

doesn't sound like any fun at all
did you really get bullied or was it banter?

South London

Thank fuck I grew up in Sussex.

Lol you had it easy bro. Almost got stabbed, people I know died. It's a madness

No wonder people are leaving London in droves.

proper bullying i suppose, was rather infrequent though. didn't get in fights ever but i got smacked hard on the head from behind on two separate occasions (which were years apart) and also got pushed out of a doorway i was trying to get through by about ten people walking past (i pushed back but i wasn't strong enough) there was also this druggie kid who terrified me in year 10. there's some other stuff but it's minor compared to what i've already mentioned.

>my high school had bomb/shooting threats and a day where 80% of the 4500 students stayed home
>tfw British schools still seem more frightening and not at all like the charming boarding schools I always had in my imagination

I dunno if this is a plus, but now I have niggers that would die for me

We pushed people through doorways all the time while waiting for lessons to begin, and flipped people's beds over while they were asleep , these seem like sort of isolated somewhat minor incidents

>that film
>Britain

thats a plus, never know when you need someone's legs broken

so you went to a boarding school? heard those places are rife with bullying

Pretty much
>yo come X street if ur bad
>ite
>yo back me mandem
>go X place
>now you won't get rushed, so you can 1v1
>whatever happens next depends on the loser or winner

Why are you such a cuck?

Depends what you define bullying
Throwing someone over a sofa?
Putting the contents of someone's room own the stairs?
Filling someone's room with furniture?
Tying someone to a chair and leaving them elsewhere to be found?
Throwing open bags of flour over toilet doors while in use?
Making the younger years get off seats you want to sit on and get you things?
I could go on, it was always really funny.

Hmmm, so you go and help with fights?

Help your squad, your squad help you, etc and so on

for what porpoise would a hundred nice british schoolchildren be fighting? do they still have yugioh cards? maybe that was why?

ever get hurt?

sounds rougher than my school tbf and i'm from some shithole mill town up north. it sounds fun if you do it to your mates although not to some younger kids you don't know. plus i was on the receiving end so i didn't see the funny side.

My friend was gettong rushed so I went and backed him. Was a full brawl, a few scrapes here and there. We were out at around 10pm and some randoms on the street started fighting us

Ha ha, rancid potato is mad because he's irrelevant

>boarding school
Lol, I bet he the nerd thought he was a tough guy bully too.

Was really great fun, most fun to do it to the arrogant younger years who are full of themselves and/or think they are tough.

The only thing rancid is your horrible shit-stained sweatpants.

No, but i was friends with the nerd

Who were you against? how old?

Woah are you a fed? Allow it man

Am allowing it, just wondered what sort of fight it was, very different depending if it was some large group of 16 yr old wannabes or actual gangsters.

We should first get rid of all niggers and pakis. Thankfully a European race war is coming soon.

>actual gangsters
This shit don't exist bruv. We were all year 11s but those nigs were like 16-20. You will never see a real gangster on road like that.

Where do you live? I was probably one of the weirdest kids in any school in this suburb area, but nobody has ever done anything physical or even verbal to my face, same pretty much goes for any of the outwardly autistic kids who had no self awareness. Are you guys from urban areas? I always figured cities would have more normies and thus more assholes.

lol well they do sound like they deserved it i guess. i had some decent banter, like when we walked home together we would often push each other into hedges, i got pushed over a short one during the walk home after the final exam.

always wog kids then?

wew lad literally never thought I would see another person reference the warriors here, let alone one of the minor gangs

>little shit doesn't get out of seat
>wait until 12 at night
>get 3 other guys
>put on masks, kick his door open, flip his mattress over with him on it
>wait an hour
>he has barricaded it, run into it, knock over barricade, do it again

He gets out of the seat in the morning

LMAO I'm not even wearing sweatpants!

oh please, even "upper class" brits act like this

Even your parliament acts like this

Literally the best part of the entire movie was the intro with all the different gangs going to cyrus's meet up.

>do it again
kek. what was important about that seat though?

"come out to playyyyayyyyyy"

Couldn't find any that fit I imagine.

Chicago, but not in the shitty part. I was waiting by the bus stop outside some yuppie gelato place to go home from volunteering at the library for my volunteer service hours needed for Confirmation when someone just blasted me in the chest with the open bottle while I was playing and they kept driving. I just saw the back of the car.

Fuck off newfag

Its nice to sit down in the morning at registration. Also the principle of them not obeying, if they get away with that they get cocky and do it more.
Its also funny.

ngl hearing this kind of stuff makes me kind of glad that i wasn't born rich, i will admit though i do see the funny side now

It just sounds bad from the outside, anything else would just be boring and chaotic,
It was toned down hugely from a decade or so ago when livestock and bomb calls were involved.(wish we had that)