Cuckmany, great burkastan, frogsharias

>cuckmany, great burkastan, frogsharias

Italy and Greece based as per usual

based hungary, italy, poland and greece fighting the good fight

For fucks sake, 50% when?

*butthurt because their redistribution plan didn't work and now their stuck with all the rapefugees
>based
LMAO

>stuck with all the rapefugees

lmao we're sending them illegally to Northern Europe

Oy vey, fascism on the rise!

That's actually pretty huge.
If there was a 9% increase in the amount of Brits that dislike Muslims in just one year that would be roughly 5.9 million people.

>this is what shitalians actually believe
xDDDD

Italy always surprises me in these threads, they seem to have quite different views than the rest of Western Europe.

Yeah but they don't vote based on it.

>he believes what breibart tells him

gj

>breibart
trying too hard now

This one is strange, Hungarians and the Dutch have similar attitude towards multi-culti?

The Netherlands was one of the first countries to go for multiculturalism, they had terror attacks before it was cool.

Multiculturalism is an experiment that went horribly wrong.

Is this good or bad for Africa?

It'll probably be horrible unless they can have some significant increase in living standards.

They are projected to surpass China's population.

And the UN expects many of them to resettle in Europe

African/Europe population chart

Our nation is cucked to but at least we aren't importing millions of mudslimes every year.

>france
lmao. these cucked surrenders frogs

nah, won't happen

will depend on foreign aid from europe/USA/china to africa a lot more than anything else.

Still obsessed with us, Spanish fucks, huh?

Hey don't be rude.

So basically the less muslims you have, the more you hate them?

To be fair, I remember being forced the "diversity is strength" propaganda since elementary school so I'm surprised that 42% of the population successfully resisted the brainwashing.

Ok America, thanks for tuning in

>Hungary
>stable

Cucks

I am Greek

You know better than professional demographers?

they must do these surveys in London or something, where I live EVERYBODY hates Muslims

Most people here still believe that diversity omis good because they haven't been negatively effected by it yet