Sweden, explain this meme man to me please:

Sweden, explain this meme man to me please:

>youtube.com/watch?v=qGfcUnb-CYQ

He's a nordicist.

More like an autist

Is this achievable natty?

Also it's midnight in Sweden, most of them are asleep.

>Going to bed at midnight

Fuckin chads
I don't think that's achievable natty. The only natty king is scooby

>Today I write my own article, cite no sources and make my position known on why White is not good enough. The fact is that White Nationalism has turned into a kind of Multiculturalism for White People.
>I am a Nordicist. I know that the Nordic Race originally had a monopoly on strength, intelligence and beauty, but lost these attributes through union with inferior races.
>The Nordic Race is the foundation of every great culture on the earth. Nordicism has also been called by some authors ‘true-whitism’.
>Normal White People? Stuff Them! What is the obsession with ‘Normal White People’? They are not my race, they are mixed regardless of what their defendants say and stupider than the Jew already, they won’t realise this. Of coarse they curse Nordicism.
>How many times has one of us been told (over the internet) that we are being divisive, and it is a ‘Jew Tactic’, and that by saying this we are all Jews. In real life you would tell these people that they are not really White, even though they think they are.
>White is not a race, what it has turned into today in the minds of the ‘Whites’ is a devolved mixture of all kinds of disharmonic traits throwing up many kinds of characteristics from wildly different less developed origins, many primitive ones in place of original Nordic ones.
>This can be seen as an infusion of non European into the European that is now accepted by many in the white crowd as European. We know that you have got to be Nordic or predominately so. This is the only way to truly preserve the White Race. Their version of ‘preserving the White Race results in non of the original ‘White Race’ being left.
> If all of the ‘White Race’ bread together, we would become Wogs.

>The ‘White Race’ has been in a state of devolution for a long time.

>Many believe today, white is white is white, it is like Marxism repackaged, equality in White people.

He has a point, only wogs disagree

He's right. Nordics are the purest white people and have way more evolutionary potential than all other "white" races due to their time spent in ice. It's safe to say that Nordics contain the best genes for creation of civilization, intelligence, and beauty. Literally god's chosen people and they deserve the world to themselves

kek. literally nordics lived shittiing in their cabs when greeks and romans build the civilization

But Greeks and Romans were Nordics, their elite specially, all blonde, blue eyed Nordics, who ruled over the brown masses.

Not this meme again.

Greek and Romans had Nordic features until they race mixed into oblivion. Even if they didn't, Nordics still contain they purest Aryan genes and were unable to use them because they were dormant under ice(which increases intelligence btw). If pure Nordics settled Europe without any race mixing we would be colonizing mars by now and live in a beautiful utopia. Too bad inferior races ruined it for the rest of us

Yes,
the Norseman...

It's a beautiful human. Bright as the sun and insightful as the moon. It's courage is unmatched troughout the world for he is the true descendant of Odin who vows for his children.
The voice of the norseman can sing the golden tales of mankind, songs of honor, praise and valour and warm the children in the winter nights giving them dreams of ambition.

This is the norseman! His arms are his companions and his courage his lover

He's retarded, he's basically Cred Forums so you guys'll love him

>roman and greeks
>nordics

come on, go to shoot something, john.

But Scandinavian innovation is surpassing anyone else in Europe at the moment and Italians and greeks are poor corrupt niggers

It's the truth. Greeks and Italians of today have nothing to with ancient greeks and romans, they are all arab mutts or descendants of peasants. Ancient greeks and romans (the ones who built western civilization, not the dumb masses) were as I said, blonde and blue eyed elites rulling over brown masses read
It is the truth, actually we are now discovering a much more ancient developed civilization in Scandinavia, probably connected to the myth of Atlantis. All history books will change in the years to come.

>The Nordic Race is the foundation of every great culture on the earth

DAS RITE

Beautiful...

>scandinavan innovation

lmao...what are exactly the "innovations" of finish, sweedish, danish or norwish?

ikea, nokia...?

italy industry>>>>>>>>>> all the scandinavian master race industry united

It is, why don't you guys accept it? Tell me you don't recognize the influence of nordic runes in our alphabet for example? All this ~indo-arabic~numbers? They were all invented in Scandinavia.

Sweden a country of 9 million people has it's own equivalent of silicon valley at the moment, it's basically a giant in the IT world. Stay smelly brown corrupt and poor you wog subhuman.

Wow this guy has the stereotypical Swedish face.

Italic script predates nordic runes by several centuries
Runes are a copy of Italic Script

>Italic Script

Of ancient Finnish design. Stolen by the wogs.

YES

Ayyy lmao. You are thinking of the ancient chinese (and guess what? Nordics too, blonde and blue eyed who ruled over the chink masses), ~Italians~ only had their first script as you say when the Nordics (now known as Roman elite) started to migrate south and conquer the brown people, since they took with them the ancient Nordic runes which is the first and foremost written language in the world.

Ok I'm done with your weak bait

You just can't handle the truth.

>objective evidence is bait
What ever makes you feel better non-Nordic subhuman

He flexes his muscles and talk about country problems, thinking there will be redemption for western nations'.

lol that is funny the vikings got their shit slapped by almost everyone they fought they were not some mythical warriors

I'm really really sorry about this.

Somehow I'll try to make up for it. I mean, someone has to.

In one way or another.

WE WUZ EVERYTHANG AN SHIIET

How can nordicists read this shit and not understand that what this snownigger is doing it the same afrocentrists do?

Italians and greeks need to improve their shitposting game and put snowniggers in their place.

Nordics always mind their own business, it's always Americans role playing as Nordicists. This upsets filthy Meds and Latin Americans who browse stormfront though and get extremely bitter and butthurt at Nordics because of their insecurities. Latin supremacists are actually Afrocentric tier with the "WE WUZ ROMANS N SHEIT" all the while ignoring Southern Europe and Latin America are absolute shitholes compared to Scandinavia right now. Meds are the niggers right now.

>Italians and greeks need to improve their shitposting game and put snowniggers in their place.
they're too busy asking them for handouts

Ever since Hitler quads Canada has gone completely brutal with their shitposting