Countries in the United Kingdom

Which one's your favorite?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Men_of_Harlech
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Countries_of_the_United_Kingdom_by_GVA_per_capita
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

England >Scotland >Wales >Meh desu fàm

why have you coloured the isle of man the same colour as scotland?

Ireland, only because I'm irish

I didn't make this map...Shit

England

Wales is a close second

Ingerland
the rest are memes

KERNOW
E
R
N
O
W

England > Northern Ireland >>> Scotland

I don't know enough about Wales to single them out, but I guess they are fine.

I like the tales of Scotland as brave warriors a la braveheat, but they are mostly just dumb inbred fucks these days.

>I like the tales of Scotland as brave warriors a la braveheat
Wales has just as good stories desu en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Men_of_Harlech

arr rook same

All are good except for England, worst one.

England > Wales > Crown Dependencies > Scotland > Northern Ireland

jersey ;)

Wales is the only one where the native language is still used, their accents are pleasant and the countryside is nice

Scotland is like Alabama basically, they are fat stupid and poor

North West England >>>>>> England >>>>>>> Everywhere else

What's in northwest England

Organize it based on Brexit victory margins.

Everything of consequence that isn't in London and London is a shithole so is automatically removed from the best contest.

Scotland>Wales>POWER GAP>England>POWER GAP>POWER GAP>POWER GAP>Norn

>Third richest part of the UK after London and Kent
>poor

Cumbria, best county tbqh
t. Yorkshireman

I don't know man, London has some of the most wealthiest areas in Europe, even the world. While most of Northern England has some of the poorest in the EU. Especially NW England

Plus
>Manchester

Manchester best UK city. Fite me.

Also London has wealthy areas but it also has some of the fucking worst places you could ever live and you can't breathe when you go there for all the smog. 0/10 would not London.

>countries
They don't even have their own flag.

Yes they do.

>Manchester
>best UK city
lolno
Leeds is better

>Manchester

Odd way of spelling Edinburgh.

>Three universities in the top 100 worldwide despite having a population of just 5 million
>stupid

you are completely correct, don't listen to the poortherners

>fat

Aye fair enough.

>smog
confirmed for never having been to london

I understand norn iron is essentially a microstate with 1 city, but how nice is Belfast?

Don't see any flags here.
They are nothing more than glorified regions.

My favorite city was York if we're talking the North. Manchester was where I had my worst experiences while in the UK. Absolute shithole, would rather live in Detroit. Also I'll leave this pic here to remind you how great London is.

Wales.

Imagine Johannesburg mid-apartheid but smaller, poorer and with less culture.

good post.
>london and kent
>kent
lmao, nice try you heroin addled redditor. if you'd said surrey/berkshire instead i might have believed you. also
>what are paisley and glasgow

>if you'd said surrey/berkshire instead i might have believed you

Well it just said the south east. i don't entirely know the difference between all the little regions.

>what are paisley and glasgow

Very small areas of localised poverty which are outbalanced by Edinburgh. Meanwhile, the North East of England is far, far, far poorer overall.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Countries_of_the_United_Kingdom_by_GVA_per_capita

I've been many times, the air is so thick and grim you can fucking chew on it, it's awful.

Glasgow is Scotland's largest city, how on earth can you consider it very small?

>Yorkshire is poorer than Scotland
fuck's sake

>countryside/villages
England
>cities, historical sites, and modern culture
Scotland
If I had to live there, it'd be a cozy little village in northern England.

>yfw you realise kent is probably still richer than edinburgh

daily reminder that if you don't live within at least 40 miles of the m25 you are pretty much the dregs of society

nah he's not actually wrong.

t. londoner

wew lad is it opposite day?

>it's an arrogant southerner thinks he's superior because he makes slightly more money episode
absolutely bloody well hate this one

>Wales is the only one where the native language is still used, their accents are pleasant
Yeah, Welsh accents are comforting.

Scotland has a small, very small, population of Scottish Gaelic speakers, mainly in the Hebrides.

England > Wales > Northern Ireland >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Scotland

Scotland > Wales > Northern Ireland >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> England

england
niggers fucking stink though xD

delet this

Wales because they are actually good at rugby ;^)

Of anything in particular?

There are small areas within Glasgow that are poor, and areas of Glasgow that are very rich?

Does this genuinely surprise you?

Just how badly informed are you?

awful perfume or shit, sometimes both

Terrible, avoid like the plague. Derry (or Londonderry) is livelier probably because its so close to Donegal, right on the border.

>There are small areas within Glasgow that are poor, and areas of Glasgow that are very rich
Yes, actually. If you've ever been to Glasgow you'd know that. Actually, you'd only see good areas as the poor places are the containment zones where no one actually needs to go.

It doesn't surprise me, it bothers me. I've lived my entire life here so I know how poor some parts are.

Liverpool > Manchester

You know it's true, la

Okay.

It's just a lot of people in the UK have never been to Scotland, let alone Glasgow and they have an idea of what Scotland in their heads that simply doesn't much resemblance to reality.

Are you even a sovereign country, Olaf?

I loved Inverness, defo my favorite place in Scotland. Spent some time in Fife in Glenrothes also. The proximity of Edinburgh made it a nice place to live.
Wales was overwhelming. The countryside made me want to by a cottage somewhere and stay forever. Yes the accent is pleasant and Welsh is a top priority to learn for personal reasons. Wouldn't mind Conwy or Caernarvon.

In England, I have only been to London sadly.

Never been to Northern Ireland, love the Republic, how does it compare?

Wales is overrated in my opinion.

I've been many times before actually. My auntie moved up there and married a Scotsman, he's a good lad. As for Scotland itself it is a nice place for the most part, been to Edinburgh and it was lovely. Also went to Montrose because my stepdad's mate used to live there, pretty nice place. Went through some grim looking council estates but England has those anyway so eh.

cornwall

county durham desu

Cymaru

apart from northern scotland with scottish gaelic...
and parts of ireland with irish gaelic...
and isle of man with manx...
and cornwall with cornish...

theres really not that many welsh speakers in wales left you ignorant shit

Oh neat, I grew up just outside Montrose.

Scotland>NI>England>Wales>places in England with estuary accents

I don't have particularly strong feelings about any of them being bad, apart from the estuary accent places, they need to be genocided asap

>British flag
>Irish
gud 1