Hobbies include: travelling the world

>Hobbies include: travelling the world
>"Where have you been?"
>"Buffalo, Syracuse, Vermont, Disneyworld, and the Dominican! I'm saving up to go to on an eco adventure tour in Costa Rica."

What are some cliché places for so called "travellers" (especially women) in your cunt to go to?

women don't have hobbies

they think Netflix is a hobby

women suck and your wife or girlfriend will never be anyone interesting to talk to, she will only ever be an acquaintance at best who can help you pass on your genes - that's it.

only like 1% of women are interesting or have an actual passion or hobby and they are so rare that your chances of getting with her are slim to none. especially true if she's actually cute.

>even mentioning buffalo in a list of places you've visited

who would admit this

I don't understand why some people don't think travelling can be a hobby
Travelling for work isn't a hobby, travelling to lay on a towel by the pool can hardly be considered a hobby, but if are active, learn by visiting places, museums and so on, how is it worse than learning about them by reading for example? (I take it reading is a commonly accepted hobby)

t. likes travelling

Lower middle class normies from Southern Ontario

Mexico and Caribbean Islands.

Travelling means they want to get drunk and fucked in another place

Fuck bitches man they're dumb as shit

Countries I've been to though :

Canada
USA
Cuba
Dominican
Puerto Rico
México
Colombia
Perú
Chile
Argentina
Brazil
Spain
Portugal
France
Germany
Austria
Italia
Slovenia
Croatia
Bosnia
Serbia
Montenegro
Greece

Not bad right?

Spot on.

This. I think I have met only 3-4 women in my life who were actually interesting to talk to and didn't have interests just to impress people.

Here a lot of 17-23 yr olds want to travel to Africa to help the poor little starving nignogs, they'll go on a half year travel to wipe flies from eyes or whatever they do.

Also Thailand is a meme for some reason. I don't know what women get out of it. Maybe the temples. Buddha statues and yoga are a big thing for normies nowadays, so they probably automatically think that that's in Thailand.

Then they come home and complain about the dirty old men kek.

Some women like places like Dubai and that.

Panama to go on a shopping spree, Miami to show off, Peru for the backpacker hippy, NYC or Paris for the facebook profile pic and maybe Madrid

This

I especially hate the types that love traveling because they get on that cock carousel or get with some tool with money and travel everywhere thinking it's not expensive as shit. Then they proceed to do nothing but take a gorillion pictures and upload them to their social media and have their bitch jealous girlfriends comment "omg beautiful" "how nice (insert one of those dumbass big smiley faces)". I've been single for a few years and every girl I meet or try to date thus far is a boring, vapid attention whore or some secretary who's biological clock is ticking so hard I can hear it through her text messages.

Last time I traveled it took me like a year of saving money to visit the Mayan Riviera, and that's in my own country. I went with a couple of friends and we had a good time, but traveling as a hobby? Shiet I'll stick to my hobby of painting and playing video games.

How many women do you know with an actual hobby that doesn't revolve around getting attention?

I've seen this before several times.
I think it's a copy pasta.

>woman hate tread
>atention whoring
>a fucking leaf

Video games aren't a hobby.

desu lads I love travelling too and I'm not a girl

it's a nice way to meet different people and learn new stuff, as clichéd as that sounds

>tfw live in Buffalo

I have to get out of here ASAP. Also
>the Dominican
Seriously, why do people say that shit?

Well what are they then? I'm no profesional gamer and I don't exactly dedicate my life around them, I just play shit for fun sometimes.

No it's not you liar

I didn't intend it to be that, it was just an observation. I want to know about cliché places normie "travellers" from around the world like to brag about visiting.

I don't know but every Canadian knows someone who goes there.

>ITT

Hawaii
Korea
Guam
Bali
Taiwan

are you the famous argie grill of Cred Forums

ps pls respond

cancun
los cabos
ixtapa
san miguel
los angeles
san francisco
texas

>Guam
wtf is a Guam m8

no

it's not, but I'm sure other anons have come to the same conclusion

I don't thinks it's exactly a revolutionary idea - men had this shit figured out 2000 years ago. It's only this newage generation that thinks just because they have the internet it means they know everything.

perfect

An island that if we put any more soldiers on it will tip over and capsize.

please come to hawaii and spend money senpai

>Thailand
>Bali
>"""Europe""" - i.e. spend 2 days each in the tourist traps and nightclubs of about 5 different countries
If they're really adventurous they go to Vietnam

It is the lowest level herb, used for making attack pots

ALways with the goddamn phones, this is what I'm talking about. Can't people enjoy shit anymore without a fucking screen?

haha yes you are lol haha

why must you put military on any bit of this planet

>why must you put military on any bit of this planet
We're the bad guys. Also Guam is a US territory.

No.

>go to tour de france irl
>le bone collector froome flashes past in 2.34 seconds
>manage to record it and shout BOO

such is the life of a normie

Bali
Mediterranean
USA (West Coast, Miami, meme cities)
London, Paris, Amsterdam etc