Greatest ally

Greatest ally.

doesn't everyone hate you tho lol

Pls send money.

I like Chavo del Ocho and all mexican series

How are we allies? We literally oppose all of Brasil's attempts to become top dog in the region.

Everyone hates shart niggers

damn dude chill don't gotta be mean

delete this, stupid burger

Shhh He doesnt have to know

Pretty much

When?

nobody hates mexico outside memes
meanwhile the whole world irl hate the gringos
how does it feel amerishart?

>we
looking at our diplomatic history since the 1800's, it seems that we have always considered you as inevitable american vassals, so we don't take it personally when you oppose us, we just thinik it's america pushing you to do it

Nah,we are really friendly and people notice that

and everyone loves you Argentina

Oh I bet

No.

AHA I KNEW IT. ITS PROVEN

COCKY LITTLE SLUT

Up yours, Steve.

There's a difference between figurative speech and roleplaying you know?

And what part of your diplomatic histotry exactly is it that we get treated as vassals? For most of our history we've been too far away to give a fuck about each other, even today like literally Canada is much more important to us. But leaving that aside, it's not on behalf of Americans that we are blocking you from a permanent seat at the UN security council or that we are using Alianza del pacifico to counterbalance your Mercosur., it simply is not in our interest to have you become dominant over Latin America (nor is it in the interest of your neighbours) and as the largest Spanish speaking economy it falls to us to make sure you don't become the region's Germany, compare to the UK always oposing whoever was the biggest power in continental Europe. Mexico is not as big but it beats you in a lot of key areas.

Look at history, you've buckled under US pressure a lot more times than we did.

WE WERE BEST FRIENDS UNTIL WEBM RELATED

RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why did you have to show me that ;_:

Brazilian diplomatic strategy has been to accept anything that the US does in north and central america and the caribbean, because that's such a direct US area of influence it's worthless to even to even try anything. Yes, we're also part of america's backyard but we're far away enough that many leaders of state here have attempted to create a backyard of our own, with limited success.

And no, we haven't interacted in any meaningful way over the centuries.

>it's not on behalf of Americans that we are blocking you from a permanent seat at the UN security council or that we are using Alianza del pacifico to counterbalance your Mercosur

You're not blocking us from the UN, you don't have the influence to do such a thing. If more important countries were interested in giving Lula what he wanted back then, he'd have gotten it. It was typical of him to try something as showy as that, too. The right isn't even that interested in getting it

As for your alianza del pacifico, it's a neoliberal alliance, so wether you're willing or not you're playing the US game. Brazil refused to give up our automotive industry in the 70's, so now we're competing. Honestly, if it wasn't for our worker's party lefty logic running public opinion for so long, your country wouldn't see Mercosul as an antagonistic competitive force, as it would be the same shit as yours: a big common market, hungry for american cock, and not the EU-like political mess it is today.

>Look at history, you've buckled under US pressure a lot more times than we did.
>let me tell you about your history
Don't pretend you're that familiar with brazilian history, or if you are provide concrete examples

here's your reply

I'm not even being negative about Mexico. I really fail to understand your attitude. I guess I should lie and pretend your country is a paradigm of independent economic initiative, and that Brazil should follow your shiny example?

We're both very similar countries, man. The main difference is geographical

rude desu

>tibia 7.9 login screen
>no tibia 7.0 login screen

DELETE THIS FUCKING SHIT.

FUCK YOU

FUCKING DELET THIS

IM SO TRIGGERED

Kek, you are all retarded. It's a very bad show.

>bad show
fuck off from south america and never come back cunt

wtf is this shit? why do you cunts like it so much?

It's a retarded show made by retarded people and watched by the mentally challenged in LA.

i want to taste brazilian blood but im afraid of getting zika

back to Angola macaco